3 strikes, and you're out

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1340254466' post='2991401']
I'm aware you are. That post was directed at the idiot from TOP.

I do hope my post to you was in some manner helpful.
[/quote]

I won't argue semantics about the particular post. However, the accusation of Mushroom Kingdom being called a bully is more or less the paranoid, the detractors, and the jokers pushing the title upon us/being mistaken as serious. Keep that in mind.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1340254442' post='2991399']
don't worry about it, your assertion we are doing this to get NPO in is flawed and was our own decision knowing full well how this would play out.
[/quote]
you still haven't said who from our side asked you not to enter berbers!

[quote name='Ravnica' timestamp='1340254785' post='2991420']
I won't argue semantics about the particular post. However, the accusation of Mushroom Kingdom being called a bully is more or less the paranoid, the detractors, and the jokers pushing the title upon us/being mistaken as serious. Keep that in mind.
[/quote]
In reality, we are not being at all incorrect. This war proves that MK is a genuine bully. This is from someone who had to suffer war and oppression under their boot in the past.

Edited by HeroofTime55

[quote name='Quiziotle' timestamp='1340253866' post='2991363']
Reminder that the LSF, your MDoAP partner, was attacked earlier today and you are hitting us instead of defending them.
[/quote]

e-lawyers as to why INT is not obligated to defend Lsf, continues to spew how NATO should be doing it. Rather funny

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1340254523' post='2991405']
Alright, fine.

Any of MKs "CB-Less" wars simply pale in comparison to the move NPO (an alliance that you fervently supported) and friends pulled on GPA. At least they had a real political goal behind their movements, rather than simple bloodlust. So forgive me if I don't find your tears very convincing.

Also, (and we threaten to go into dangerous territory here) the Kait/Hoo situation was under no circumstances what you presented it to be. It was nowhere near as nefarious In nature or execution. I'd reccomend you read a little more into the situation and talk to the actually involved parties before using that spiel for political gain. Not to mention that you are just as disgusting to use OOC events in order to chastise an alliance as the people you are so critical towards.
[/quote]
Saying bad people are bad makes you [I]just as bad[/I].

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1340254523' post='2991405']
Alright, fine.

Any of MKs "CB-Less" wars simply pale in comparison to the move NPO (an alliance that you fervently supported) and friends pulled on GPA. At least they had a real political goal behind their movements, rather than simple bloodlust. So forgive me if I don't find your tears very convincing.

Also, (and we threaten to go into dangerous territory here) the Kait/Hoo situation was under no circumstances what you presented it to be. It was nowhere near as nefarious In nature or execution. I'd reccomend you read a little more into the situation and talk to the actually involved parties before using that spiel for political gain. Not to mention that you are just as disgusting to use OOC events in order to chastise an alliance as the people you are so critical towards.
[/quote]
I disagree on both points.

On the first, I was a party who went in on GPA, and I assure you, I had legitimate grievances against them. We all did. They were playing fast and loose, and crossed a lot of lines. Including the safe harboring of someone who had threatened to personally hack me, which when presented to them, they simply gave me the run-around.

On the second, I fear I am no long going to discuss this item in this venue. Certain celestial parties are displeased with me, and I would be best to not cross them further. But basically, you're wrong, and pointing out atrocities is never something that should be looked down upon. Hell I want MK gone mostly over that event. So yeah, you can drum it up as "political." Moral issues can fall under that category, yes, particularly when spreading awareness is the goal.

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1340255622' post='2991445']
e-lawyers as to why INT is not obligated to defend Lsf, continues to spew how NATO should be doing it. Rather funny
[/quote]
Whats funny is how everyone trolled int for not defending them and no one has said a word about NATO defending them. Then when its brought up you get butthurt.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1340254618' post='2991411']
Man, I feel like NATO hasn't DoW'ed in a lonnnnng time (I have no idea if this is true or not). Kind of feels neat to see.
[/quote]

we have, last time a global war broke we were part of it too! defending NPO, and the time before as well, when we couldnt defend NPO because the other side maneuvered its way into having us not being able to help our allies.

Its just that that was a long time ago haha

[quote name='hobbies0310' timestamp='1340255760' post='2991451']
Whats funny is how everyone trolled int for not defending them and no one has said a word about NATO defending them. Then when its brought up you get butthurt.
[/quote]
Would be more believable if your coalition hadn't spent the last week droning on about how LSF deserved to die.

[quote name='Quiziotle' timestamp='1340255750' post='2991449']
I think it's worth mentioning that NATO is not defending their MDoAP treaty partner, the LSF.
[/quote]

Reading is hard, do you want someone to explain the OP to you in easy to understand terms? :huh:

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1340255821' post='2991453']
Would be more believable if your coalition hadn't spent the last week droning on about how [s]LSF deserved to die[/s] INT should be defending LSF.
[/quote]what's that you say? hypocrisy is only bad when mk is the one perpetuating it?

[quote name='hobbies0310' timestamp='1340255760' post='2991451']
[/quote]

Main difference though is I don't believe NATO went door to everyone and stated their intent to defend them.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1340254618' post='2991411']
Man, I feel like NATO hasn't DoW'ed in a lonnnnng time (I have no idea if this is true or not). Kind of feels neat to see.
[/quote]
Kinda sweet that they chose us to be their last war. NATO doesn't have much left in them, so it's good that they're going out with a bang. Really, watching broken-backed alliances like this just fading into obscurity isn't the right way to go out, never was really.

Have fun guys! And try to remember to send somebody my way!

[quote name='Blacky' timestamp='1340256011' post='2991464']
Kinda sweet that they chose us to be their last war. NATO doesn't have much left in them, so it's good that they're going out with a bang. Really, watching broken-backed alliances like this just fading into obscurity isn't the right way to go out, never was really.

Have fun guys! And try to remember to send somebody my way!
[/quote]

last war? broken-backed alliance? faded? I think you must be talking about some other alliance, go on by our forums, you'll find them more lively and active than probably half the others on Bob.

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1340255697' post='2991446']
Saying bad people are bad makes you [I]just as bad[/I].
[/quote]
No, but attempting to label someone as a villain while pulling the same moves does.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1340255754' post='2991450']
I disagree on both points.

On the first, I was a party who went in on GPA, and I assure you, I had legitimate grievances against them. We all did. They were playing fast and loose, and crossed a lot of lines. Including the safe harboring of someone who had threatened to personally hack me, which when presented to them, they simply gave me the run-around.

On the second, I fear I am no long going to discuss this item in this venue. Certain celestial parties are displeased with me, and I would be best to not cross them further. But basically, you're wrong, and pointing out atrocities is never something that should be looked down upon. Hell I want MK gone mostly over that event. So yeah, you can drum it up as "political." Moral issues can fall under that category, yes, particularly when spreading awareness is the goal.
[/quote]

Well, then. If you can justify why you went in against GPA, you should easily be able to justify the DH attack on NPO, as it's just as politically motivated. The situations are quite similar, and attempting to label one as a monstrosity while justifying the other is simply political bias and has no place here.

As for the second point, I'll respect your wishes to keep that conversation out of this thread, though it'd probably be wise of you to contact someone who was actually involved with the event in order to get a straight account of the events, instead of the tripe that appears on the OWF and other public venues.

[quote name='Horatio Longworth' timestamp='1340256230' post='2991468']
Quiziotle, is there an echo in here?
[/quote]

Indeed there is; the screams of the LSF echo throughout these halls because, instead of defending them, NATO made the decision to attack us.

[quote name='Quiziotle' timestamp='1340256720' post='2991480']
Indeed there is; the screams of the LSF echo throughout these halls because, instead of defending them, NATO made the decision to attack us.
[/quote]

IRON are an ally of NPO

NATO are an ally of NPO

NATO didn't attack IRON because they are an ally of NPO

Question answered, can we move on?

[/quote]

I dont see anyone bearing the LSF banners crying like MK is right now.

[quote name='LittleRena']
IRON are an ally of NPO

NATO are an ally of NPO

NATO didn't attack IRON because they are an ally of NPO

Question answered, can we move on?[/quote]

thank you! someone actually has braincells.

[/quote]You are giving NATO too much credit for not defending LSF, LSF deserves most of the credit for the lack of DoW's in their favor. If they wanted help, they probably shouldn't have pissed off all of their allies. If NATO had turned their attention to NoR then you wouldn't have the nice opportunity to have fun with them so really you should be glad they declared on you.