The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Well, its not really an interesting race since people are merging to the top <_<

While it is a nice perk, sanction status has always been far down on our list of goals. You honestly don't gain all that much from it.

It would be one thing if we were out there looking for alliances and asking them to merge into us so that we can get a sanction, but these alliances were struggling and approached us about becoming members rather than disband.

While it is a nice perk, sanction status has always been far down on our list of goals. You honestly don't gain all that much from it.

It would be one thing if we were out there looking for alliances and asking them to merge into us so that we can get a sanction, but these alliances were struggling and approached us about becoming members rather than disband.

So thats not merging but actually it is assimilating. I feelkinda sorry for those alliances who've lost their name, probably their forum too. I hope they have something they can contribute except for their NS.

Edited by kriekfreak

So thats not merging but actually it is assimilating. I feelkinda sorry for those alliances who've lost their name, probably their forum too. I hope they have something they can contribute except for their NS.

You'd feel sorry for them if they simply disbanded also. Instead, they joined an alliance they were already friends with because they decided they wanted to be a part of what we were already accomplishing.

And NS really doesn't have anything to do with it. These aren't random alliances that suddenly approached us to join up, they were allies that already felt a closeness to us. Again, while we will be happy if we achieve a sanction, it's not really all that important to us and this isn't some scheme to get one.

You'd feel sorry for them if they simply disbanded also. Instead, they joined an alliance they were already friends with because they decided they wanted to be a part of what we were already accomplishing.

And NS really doesn't have anything to do with it. These aren't random alliances that suddenly approached us to join up, they were allies that already felt a closeness to us. Again, while we will be happy if we achieve a sanction, it's not really all that important to us and this isn't some scheme to get one.

Why would you call it merges then? Wasn't it better for them to just disband and join you guys? In my opinion merging is when 2 allianties (mostly equally strong) MERGE to form another alliance. They both let go of their culture and be a new entity.

Also 3 merges in 3 weeks, i mean that is just pure coincedental?

Sorry if i sound so sour but i just dont like where this race is going too.

Why would you call it merges then? Wasn't it better for them to just disband and join you guys? In my opinion merging is when 2 allianties (mostly equally strong) MERGE to form another alliance. They both let go of their culture and be a new entity.

Also 3 merges in 3 weeks, i mean that is just pure coincedental?

Sorry if i sound so sour but i just dont like where this race is going too.

Because they merged into and not with us, but it is still a merge. They chose to let go of their old identity and adopt Ragnarok as their home. They chose us because they liked our culture and how we do things and weren't forced into doing so. As for the timing, you'd have to ask them since they approached us. I can only assume it is because after the first alliance chose to do so, they were now aware that we were willing to listen.

You do sound sour. I'm sorry that the sanction race means more to you than it does to me and that you feel cheated because friends of ours decided to join us rather than disband and scatter.

:wub: FOK :wub: though.