The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Although FOK has its charms, i hope VE keeps its sanction.

Go Green Go!

:wub: Thanks!

It's not that I don't think Fok! doesn't deserve it, I don't need **** comments about our loss in score.

Especially not from someone who's making "funny" comments at Ragnarok for merging when they get !@#$loads of aid from their allies themselves.

I've heard: "VE retirement AA" more then enough now.

Sorry, I needed to write off my frustration. -_-

It's not that I don't think Fok! doesn't deserve it, I don't need **** comments about our loss in score.

Especially not from someone who's making "funny" comments at Ragnarok for merging when they get !@#$loads of aid from their allies themselves.

My comments towards Ragnarok are all in good fun, and I'm quite sure they are received in that way judging on Van Hoo's reaction to it.

Though I may have offended you personally with the "VE Retirement AA" comment, for which I'm sorry, because I don't really know what internal dramah might be going on right there right now.

I was just relativating our losing position with a bit of humor ;).

Edited by Scalare

My comments towards Ragnarok are all in good fun, and I'm quite sure they are received in that way judging on Van Hoo's reaction to it.

Though I may have offended you personally with the "VE Retirement AA" comment, for which I'm sorry, because I don't really know what internal dramah might be going on right there right now.

I was just relativating our losing position with a bit of humor ;).

Accepted. :)

Don't complain about others slinging mud whilst you are slinging it right back at them. <_<

Just let the scores do the talking, allright?

Wow, the butthurt in this thread went up considerably.

Glad us over in MK don't ever have to worry about sanction status, we avoid all the drama llamas!

*diskord cues up the shark music for TOOL

How dare you Diskord us messing around in the sanction race is my life :P