Since apparently that didn't make people happy

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='killjoy123' timestamp='1340167881' post='2989760']
I got half a mind to join CSN and kick the !@#$ out of MK's !@#$% lower tier.
[/quote]

Why don't you just make it a full mind and go ahead. Always good for a chuckle when a hero starts making threats to our 6k range nations.

Edited by Matthew Conrad

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1340168040' post='2989767']
I suggest fixing that by following the steps laid out in the section below:
http://mushroom-kingdom.info/boards/index.php?board=4.0
[/quote]
I've tried applying for dual membership a couple times, and was threatened with a ban by archon, soooo...

[/quote]
Please do this instead of just talking !@#$. I really hate when people do that.

Hey all of you...shut the $%&@ up. If you think im a hero then you've been mistaken. And you better believe nuking me would only benefit me. Im hungry for nukes. Dropping NS would be cool too cuz then ill rip apart the 4k, 3k, and the 2k NS nations making them rage quit. Also what you doing at my range $%^&@#? Got the !@#$ beat out of you last war?

[quote name='killjoy123' timestamp='1340168948' post='2989789']
Hey all of you...shut the $%&@ up. If you think im a hero then you've been mistaken. And you better believe nuking me would only benefit me. Im hungry for nukes. Dropping NS would be cool too cuz then ill rip apart the 4k, 3k, and the 2k NS nations making them rage quit. Also what you doing at my range $%^&@#? Got the !@#$ beat out of you last war?
[/quote]
Is this kid for real?

[quote name='Quiziotle' timestamp='1340168070' post='2989769']
These are our individual surrender terms, for the record. We're fighting Xiphosis, not transforming into him.
[/quote]

>implies moral high ground still exists

[/quote]

So basically, you aren't going to do anything other than post about your impotent rage?

Alright then.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1340167025' post='2989715']
Go. $%&@. Yourselves.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120404161726/walkingdead/images/thumb/9/9b/Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png/620px-Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png[/img]

Seriously guys, nut up or shut up.

Edited by Gloin

[quote name='Epiphanus' timestamp='1340169085' post='2989793']
Is this kid for real?
[/quote]
Do we even have actual members that small?

tbh, I'm thinking he might actually be threatening to do us a favor and get rid of our tiny ghost problem.

How will you pay back the 50 tech you owe to Dalton Fury (16th), Guzalot (19th), and Systemfailure (19th) if we raid all of it away? Also, a friendly reminder that Dalton has been waiting four days for his tech, and that you're late on your other two payments too.

Edited by milkmanrox100

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1340169418' post='2989803']
Do we even have actual members that small?

tbh, I'm thinking he might actually be threatening to do us a favor and get rid of our tiny ghost problem.
[/quote]

This, too has been an issue for us! I'm liking where this is going.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1340166902' post='2989699']
edit: We are serious. No individual peace terms.

edit2: Until all the leaders of the alliance are fighting for those they represent, no talks will be engaged.
[/quote]
I actually really like these peace terms. I mean, it's not like the leaders were never going to fight anyway and I hope this persuades the inactives to stick around and fight a bit more. Also, this topic is about two weeks too early (we're just getting started MK ;) why you so keen to start peace talks already?).

Unless this is just another lolpeacemode joke (but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt), which in that case, I am disappoint.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1340167166' post='2989722']
!@#$ man my nation is still gone from the other surrender thread help me Leet Guy
[/quote]
I do find them harsh.
But then the ball is in MK's court. They have the right to hit it the way they want to..

[/quote]

Don't sell yourself short, you're a hero in my book. Also, no one here is in your range.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1340166902' post='2989699']
Zeal with it.
[/quote]

But as Zealing becomes more and more popular, the question on everyone's mind is "Who will be the first, to die doing it?"

[img]http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/_img/chars/char_35123.jpg[/img]

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='Ronjoy Sholokhov' timestamp='1340170046' post='2989815']
I do find them harsh.
But then the ball is in MK's court. They have the right to hit it the way they want to..
[/quote]

We are gonna hit it were we want, and until the leaders of the AA's come to represent their alliances on the battlefield, nothing will change.

Why so peace mode Liz?