A Lesson in Physics from Non Grata

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1340139213' post='2989182']
That's probably because I don't raid nations or smaller alliances, I could easily boost my number of casualties if I wanted, but I'm not here to impress you or anyone else.
[/quote]
You don't get many casualties from raids. Someone here is smart.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Unkajo' timestamp='1340139486' post='2989189']
Turns into more of a war than a raid.
[/quote]

Alright then, I don't start wars with unaligned nations or nations in small alliances for the sake of losing a bunch of soldiers to please people like you.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1340139721' post='2989194']
Alright then, I don't start wars with unaligned nations or nations in small alliances for the sake of losing a bunch of soldiers to please people like you.
[/quote]

I think he is implying that you don't do anything during wars, let alone participate in them. Anyhow back on to the original topic

[/quote]

So you prefer to please the GPA eh?

[/quote]how dare you, casualties is the only way to measure a nation! I am only kidding of course, I have a fraction of the casualties you have :smug:

[quote name='Unkajo' timestamp='1340138982' post='2989179']
It probably is,

394,965 Attacking + 788,439 Defending = 1,183,404 Casualties

1.1 Mil casualties in 1300 days says alot
[/quote]

Something like 1 death per day? Probably heart attack? :mellow:

[quote name='Quiziotle' timestamp='1340137278' post='2989136']
non grata you are ONLY allowed to declare war on IRON and the GPA
[/quote]

I am glad we are learning a new rule every time. Maybe that will be the next in game update.

[quote name='Hero89' timestamp='1340137522' post='2989143']
Was wondering what was taking so long..

o/ NGgers
[/quote]

The slow and steady always win the race. Surprise can be key.

[quote name='Unkajo' timestamp='1340137810' post='2989150']
Who do you expect us to hit? Our allies? Why would we do that? Maybe if Sparta and MHA came out of PM, [i]Maybe[/i].
[/quote]

Unkajo... The other side are upset and therefore usually do not like to make sense. When XX bloc was built we all feared it now we all laugh because MHA and Sparta are one of the biggest jokes of an AA in CN.

Schroedinger's Cat is a great big prank played on educated laymen by Schroedinger. >_> As a thought experiment, it provides no concrete results, only a hypothesis. You need to take it with a huge grain of salt because none of it is verified or verifiable. You haven't taught us any physics at all!

[quote name='Baron Flynt' timestamp='1340137640' post='2989146']
wait so you're attacking CSN's allies because CSN was attacked by MK because CSN attacked someone spying on them?[/quote]

Hey don't you dare imply this has anything to do with picking on SF again.

This is all about Dave.

[img]http://poorwilliam.net/pix/thomas-dave.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Tick1' timestamp='1340139809' post='2989196']
I think he is implying that you don't do anything during wars, let alone participate in them. Anyhow back on to the original topic
[/quote]

Which is funny because I do, I've never backed away from a war, last time I fought a war though was against Sparta, opponents turtled, so nothing on GAs got lost, before that, it was MHA, same thing happend.

Oddly enough, these are two alliances that PM is being talked about, I was just saying what they [i]could[/i] use it for, not what they [i]will[/i].

[quote name='Leerjet' timestamp='1340139855' post='2989199']
So you prefer to please the GPA eh?
[/quote]

I just want them to send me a christmas card :(

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1340139978' post='2989202']
Am I the only person here more interested in rolling RIA than LR's casualties?
[/quote]

Maybe my casualties are more important.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1340140354' post='2989209']
last time I fought a war though was against Sparta, opponents turtled, so nothing on GAs got lost, before that, it was MHA, same thing happend.
[/quote]

this is a cool story, you should tell it at parties.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1340140354' post='2989209']
Which is funny because I do, I've never backed away from a war, last time I fought a war though was against Sparta, opponents turtled, so nothing on GAs got lost, before that, it was MHA, same thing happend.

Oddly enough, these are two alliances that PM is being talked about, I was just saying what they [i]could[/i] use it for, not what they [i]will[/i].
[/quote]

Honestly I was just trying to give you a way out of the conversation, but have fun justifying your insignificant casualty rating.