A Lesson in Physics from Non Grata

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340437647' post='2993432']
either or, you can't sit there and pretend like RIA and MK aren't in similar situations right now.
[/quote]

You must mean now, because if you look at before declarations (CSN - 6/12-13), (Sparta, R&R, Invicta - 6/16) (NATO - ???)... you get about 19m.

We had a member delete (RIP Shamed) and zoomzoomzoom left the AA. We're not in the same boat, Mogar, because the war is literally being fought by the lower tiers.

Edited by Ravnica

I haven't been in peace mode since four wars ago. I like it, because this war is dumb. I'm usually one to be all "Let's all hold hands and have a good fight, yay!" at my enemies when the RIA goes to war, but the sheer attitude of NG makes me not want to give them the satisfaction of getting a piece of this. Call me when it actually IS a good war. >_>

[quote name='Great Lord Moth' timestamp='1340445870' post='2993467']
I haven't been in peace mode since four wars ago. I like it, because this war is dumb. I'm usually one to be all "Let's all hold hands and have a good fight, yay!" at my enemies when the RIA goes to war, but the sheer attitude of NG makes me not want to give them the satisfaction of getting a piece of this. Call me when it actually IS a good war. >_>
[/quote]

By all means stay in peacemode as your alliance burns around you.

[/quote]

Although we'll be bummed out that you didn't fight (myself in particular - your in range) it'll be worth it when your alliance mates think less of you.

[quote name='Nikita Ilyich Lenin' timestamp='1340453357' post='2993496']
By all means stay in peacemode as your alliance burns around you.
[/quote]

Moth won't take that as a call out, more as sound advice :v

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340437647' post='2993432']
either or, you can't sit there and pretend like RIA and MK aren't in similar situations right now.
[/quote]
Considering that MK has almost 2.5x RIA's ns and doesn't have half our ns in peace mode (MK has barely over 1/4 in peace), we really aren't. RIA has lost between 1/4 and 1/3 of your war mode ns. MK hasn't lose anything close to that.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1340468678' post='2993622']
Also war statisticians have officially become worse than treaty e-lawyers. You are terrible and you should feel terrible about what you post.
[/quote]
"Facts are stupid and have no place in any arguments with me" - James Dahl, 2012

[quote[i][/i] name='flak attack' timestamp='1340468821' post='2993626']
"Facts are stupid and have no place in any arguments with me" - James Dahl, 2012
[/quote]
This is rich coming from a MK member, since when did you give a damn about facts. Also statistics =/= facts.

mk only took damage in the lower tiers -- our high end nations are barely touched, happily buying tech and ready to fund mass-rebuilding

to claim that mk is in a similar position with its enemies is retarded

[/quote]this seems apt:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/4ikbM.png[/img]

[quote name='cookavich' timestamp='1340469482' post='2993633']
this seems apt:

[/quote]
I think Moth might have actually worn that sig at one point. Typical barbs are really not going to work well on him at all.

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1340477818' post='2993738']
I think Moth might have actually worn that sig at one point. Typical barbs are really not going to work well on him at all.
[/quote]

He loves that sig

[quote name='cookavich' timestamp='1340469482' post='2993633']
this seems apt:

[/quote]

I was about to make a big post explaining why this statement was silly, but it looks like the other guys did it well enough for me. Continue fighting my battles for me, comrades, you're doing well! :smug:

[/quote]

You seem to forget that this is exactly the reaction we wanted out of you guys. Thanks :wub: