A Lesson in Physics from Non Grata

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1340132995' post='2989056']
Is this a war or another raid on a smaller alliance? Can't say I've ever seen NG do anything but pick on someone smaller then them.

[i]Class.[/i]

o/ RIA.
[/quote]

non grata you are ONLY allowed to declare war on IRON and the GPA

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1340129099' post='2988980']
Wait, I thought that CSN's allies were going to be allowed to just run and hide like cowards. I guess not.
[/quote]

wait so you're attacking CSN's allies because CSN was attacked by MK because CSN attacked someone spying on them? You're all a bunch of club-swinging dip!@#$ neanderthals.

[quote name='RuffRyders' timestamp='1340133421' post='2989063']
The only alliance bigger then us is GPA... and that wouldn't fun either! I could have sworn that FARK was bigger then us when we declared.
[/quote]
When you factor in everyone else that hit Fark, yeah, they were so much bigger.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1340135842' post='2989115']
We won, like always?

I don't see what you're driving at, NPL member, it's not like you'd fair better than we did against Kaskus. In fact, I'd say you'd fair quite a bit worse.
[/quote]

You know where to find us.

/me shrugs.

You won't, though, will you?

Give 'em hell, RIA.

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1340135244' post='2989106']
NG - 276 nations
RIA - 103 nations

You're slowly improving Non Grata, maybe next war you'll actually fight someone with 2 of your people to 1 of theirs.
[/quote]
Who do you expect us to hit? Our allies? Why would we do that? Maybe if Sparta and MHA came out of PM, [i]Maybe[/i].

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1340130596' post='2989027']
You don't show up to your best friend's party, then NG shows up at your house and drags you to the party because it's trying to socialize you, and then we laugh at how poor a friend you are?

I didn't realize you were that awesome. It's kind of a turn on.
[/quote]
I fixed that for you.

[quote name='Baron Flynt' timestamp='1340137640' post='2989146']
wait so you're attacking CSN's allies because CSN was attacked by MK because CSN attacked someone spying on them? You're all a bunch of club-swinging dip!@#$ neanderthals.
[/quote]

Are you jealous that our clubs are bigger?

[quote name='DanDesade' timestamp='1340134209' post='2989077']
o/ RIA

NG - failed alliances now banded together. awesome fail?
[/quote]This is just too rich coming from Legion.

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1340135244' post='2989106']
NG - 276 nations
RIA - 103 nations

You're slowly improving Non Grata, maybe next war you'll actually fight someone with 2 of your people to 1 of theirs.
[/quote]So, what you are saying is, we can't attack anyone because we are a large alliance? This is a first for me...

Edited by erikz

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1340137683' post='2989147']
When you factor in everyone else that hit Fark, yeah, they were so much bigger.
[/quote]

NG probably had around 70% of there war slots and we inflicted the most damage on FARK.

[quote name='smurthwaite' timestamp='1340137720' post='2989148']
You know where to find us.

/me shrugs.

You won't, though, will you?

Give 'em hell, RIA.
[/quote]
GOONS would roll the %$^% out of NPL. How does it feel to have someone with more tech than your entire alliance?

[quote name='Unkajo' timestamp='1340137810' post='2989150']
Who do you expect us to hit? Our allies? Why would we do that? Maybe if Sparta and MHA came out of PM, [i]Maybe[/i].
[/quote]

You aren't really in a position to critisise Sparta being in Peace Mode considering they have [i]less[/i] nations in PM than Non Grata.

Sparta: 74 out of 266 (or 28%)
Non Grata: 82 out of 267 (or 31%)

So about the same, okay NG are currently fighting but clearly Sparta think there is a chance of them getting involved.

MHAs numbers of PM are far higher though, so there's no point mentioning them.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1340138299' post='2989160']
You aren't really in a position to critisise Sparta being in Peace Mode considering they have [i]less[/i] nations in PM than Non Grata.

So about the same, okay NG are currently fighting but clearly Sparta think there is a chance of them getting involved.

[/quote]
The intentions of PM are different. MHA and Sparta arent in PM to assault in round 2, they are in PM to evade.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1340138299' post='2989160']

[/quote]

Yes, because our PM nations have no intention of fighting. Will see how many nations we have in PM in a couple days.

[quote name='Unkajo' timestamp='1340138383' post='2989162']
The intentions of PM are different. MHA and Sparta arent in PM to assault in round 2, they are in PM to evade.
[/quote]

Peace mode is peace mode, however you spin it.

You say Sparta/MHA are using peace mode to evade while you are using it to attack on the 2nd round.

Sparta/MHA could easily say that they are using peace mode to have an upper hand if they are declared on and that you are using it to limit defensive slots.

If Sparta/MHA are declared on, they have nations they can bring out of PM after the inital wave of attacks.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1340138640' post='2989170']

You say Sparta/MHA are using peace mode to evade while you are using it to attack on the 2nd round.

Sparta/MHA could easily say that they are using peace mode to have an upper hand if they are declared on and that you are using it to limit defensive slots.

If Sparta/MHA are declared on, they have nations they can bring out of PM after the inital wave of attacks.
[/quote]
Thats not what MHA and sparta do, some would come out, most would remain. Go back into your hole, bro.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1340138640' post='2989170']

[/quote]

We all know if Sparta/MHA said that it would be a lie... that's the difference.

[quote name='Unkajo' timestamp='1340138982' post='2989179']
It probably is,

394,965 Attacking + 788,439 Defending = 1,183,404 Casualties

1.1 Mil casualties in 1300 days says alot
[/quote]

That's probably because I don't raid nations or smaller alliances, I could easily boost my number of casualties if I wanted, but I'm not here to impress you or anyone else.