A Bal Masqué announcement

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339037846' post='2978569']
I know you don't realize the difference between public and private considering what you've done on CNTel before, but really?
[/quote]

Do indirect allies count? Because im pretty sure your protected by GOD and demeaning an RnR member.

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1339044619' post='2978622']
I don't think you know what introverted means...
[/quote]
I'm not gonna mock the guy for not having a vocabulary. I got his meaning based on the rest of his statement.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339045109' post='2978629']
Do indirect allies count? Because im pretty sure your protected by GOD and demeaning an RnR member.
[/quote]
Is an indirect ally a direct ally?

[quote name='kwell' timestamp='1339031607' post='2978522']
It's more on the lines of do being a decent citizen on planet bob. To be frank, I've about had it with these types. When did being "in" mean dragging everyone else through the mud? It's harder to be a nice person then it is **** head. You should try it some time. You just might find it will score you more points with the right people. Why does it concern me? It doesn't, but I am still going to say something to you or anyone else that wants to demean someone for having a change in heart.
[/quote]

You need to get off your high horse and stop white knighting any leader who says they're a girl. I know I'm not the nicest person around and I'm fine with it. I don't care if it's cool or not and I really don't know where you got that from. In fact, I'm pretty upfront about who I like and don't like. So you'll just have to live with it.
Now that's settled can you show me where, in this topic and before you started your little crusade, I "dragged her in the mud", as you so eloquently put it? Because, from where I stand, I was merely asking who in MK liked Rotavele. Since, you know I'm in MK and all and have never heard anyone speaking up for her. But you can stop putting words and intentions in my mouth and be on your merry way.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1339057280' post='2978681']
You need to get off your high horse and stop white knighting any leader who says they're a girl. I know I'm not the nicest person around and I'm fine with it. I don't care if it's cool or not and I really don't know where you got that from. In fact, I'm pretty upfront about who I like and don't like. So you'll just have to live with it.
Now that's settled can you show me where, in this topic and before you started your little crusade, I "dragged her in the mud", as you so eloquently put it? Because, from where I stand, I was merely asking who in MK liked Rotavele. Since, you know I'm in MK and all and have never heard anyone speaking up for her. But you can stop putting words and intentions in my mouth and be on your merry way.
[/quote]

But you also said that in MK it was generally agreed she was a moron... seems like you need to get off your low horse.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1339001149' post='2978268']
Coming from an !@#$ bag like you. Thank you for your ever needed analysis on our government line up and your seal of approval. !@#$@#$ donkey!
[/quote]

Your kindness has moved me deeply.

[quote name='wes the wise' timestamp='1339078348' post='2978750']
Haha that was a short run but best of luck to you all in Bal Masque :D
[/quote]

Thanks Wes! You better still save me a spot to come visit though! :P

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1339077664' post='2978742']
I'm glad. I aim to please everyone at every opportunity. Especially idiots that have no clue. :wub:
[/quote]

[img]http://www.allspammedup.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Oliver-Twist.jpg[/img]
Your kindness knows no bounds.

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1339044619' post='2978622']
I don't think you know what introverted means...
[/quote]

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339046303' post='2978649']
I'm not gonna mock the guy for not having a vocabulary. I got his meaning based on the rest of his statement.
[/quote]

As per http://www.thefreedictionary.com/introverted -
[quote]
Introverted: Marked by interest in or preoccupation with oneself or one's own thoughts as opposed to others or the environment
[/quote]

I'll stand behind the vocab I used. Thanks tho.

[quote name='Dr William Westcher' timestamp='1339074428' post='2978726']
But you also said that in MK it was generally agreed she was a moron... seems like you need to get off your low horse.
[/quote]
And it is, so he wanted to know who was either lying to be cool or hadn't made their opinion known. Curiosity is a simple thing to grasp tbh.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339086957' post='2978801']
And it is, so he wanted to know who was either lying to be cool or hadn't made their opinion known. Curiosity is a simple thing to grasp tbh.
[/quote]

Thank you, I know curiosity isn't difficult. I was simply saying that Potato can't say he isn't dragging her name through the mud when he is calling her a moron. Especially considering the fact that it isn't relevant to this thread. If he doesn't has anything nice to say, than he can go french fry himself.

[quote name='Dr William Westcher' timestamp='1339091940' post='2978813']
Thank you, I know curiosity isn't difficult. I was simply saying that Potato can't say he isn't dragging her name through the mud when he is calling her a moron. Especially considering the fact that it isn't relevant to this thread. If he doesn't has anything nice to say, than he can go french fry himself.
[/quote]
Well to most people, calling Rotavele a moron is the nice way of putting it, so I wouldn't really say he's dragging it's name through the mud. It did a pretty good job of that itself long before this thread.

[quote name='Dr William Westcher' timestamp='1339091940' post='2978813']
[/quote]

Since you want to play on technicalities, [b]I[/b] didn't call her a moron. I said MK thought she was a moron. Whether or not I agree is irrelevant since that's not the topic at hand: I asked for clarification on what Rotavele meant, I got it. Then you two came in playing your knight in shining armour...

Anyway, this is off topic. If that is what you want, Roq, then congrats. I remain unconvinced but look forward to being proved wrong.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1339094325' post='2978822']
Well to most people, calling Rotavele a moron is the nice way of putting it, so I wouldn't really say he's dragging it's name through the mud. It did a pretty good job of that itself long before this thread.
[/quote]
At least she's not the worst leader. That's my title, according to her.

[quote name='Dr William Westcher' timestamp='1339074428' post='2978726']
But you also said that in MK it was generally agreed she was a moron...
[/quote]

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1339106423' post='2978937']
Since you want to play on technicalities, [b]I[/b] didn't call her a moron. I said MK thought she was a moron. Whether or not I agree is irrelevant since that's not the topic at hand: I asked for clarification on what Rotavele meant, I got it. Then you two came in playing your knight in shining armour...

Anyway, this is off topic. If that is what you want, Roq, then congrats. I remain unconvinced but look forward to being proved wrong.
[/quote]

I think I covered the technicality already. I am sorry that it seems I am playing knight in shining armor.