Announcement from Non Grata

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1338197175' post='2973526']
While I have a new found respect for their internal efficiency, i've seen little to indicate they are going to be any more potent than they have been in the past two years in terms of foreign affairs, given there achievements in that period it doesn't bode well. I'd love to be proved wrong though, MCXA were once fine friends and capable allies.
[/quote]

Certainly an interesting perspective considering I would view MCXA as one of the most active alliances in terms of foreign affairs aside from your ally in Non Grata after this previous war. I don't know about their internal affairs and am not quite sure how one would accurately measure either subjective quality but I'd have to emphasize that any judgment either way would just be that -- subjective. It's neither here nor there.

Arexes, find me a job so we can play again.

Edit: What a difference a word can make.

Edited by IYIyTh

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1338190362' post='2973497']
I see all my Poison Clan trouble making rabble rouser homies have found a good home.

And Rota... :lol1:
[/quote]

When are you coming home??

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1338194899' post='2973515']
For example refusing to stop aiding an alliance at war with your MDoAP partner because it impinges your members ability to grow
[/quote]

My God, it was one noob sending Gramlins 50 tech two years ago because he didn't know any better. Stop being an idiot, and get over it.

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1338185217' post='2973473']
Also, How does NG get to talk about lasting long in a war. Fark-NPO was the only war you've last more than 20 days in and Fark was heavily outnumbered.
[/quote]
How do you make this !@#$ up?

Are you saying this because it is the only major war they've been in? Or would you have rather them continue to beat down on alliances like Kaskus/SOS/UPN for more than 20 days?

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1338185217' post='2973473']
Also, How does NG get to talk about lasting long in a war. Fark-NPO was the only war you've last more than 20 days in and Fark was heavily outnumbered.
[/quote]

You do realize that NG is made up of 5 different alliances, all of whom have partaken in major conflicts in the past... right?

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1338190710' post='2973499']
Every member of NG should know me and know im not their MoFA, with the inactivity in NG like it is (According to Slot Efficiency), it is possible though.
[/quote]
Boy are you wrong

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1338213526' post='2973566']
My God, it was one noob sending Gramlins 50 tech two years ago because he didn't know any better. Stop being an idiot, and get over it.
[/quote]

That was never the problem, the problem was your refusal as a government member to stop dealing tech with Gremlins despite their willingness to keep your MDoAP allies in a pointless conflict. I am long since over it but it works as a fine example of your noobish behaviour when it comes to foreign affairs.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1338198162' post='2973527']
Certainly an interesting perspective considering I would view MCXA as one of the most active alliances in terms of foreign affairs aside from your ally in Non Grata after this previous war. I don't know about their internal affairs and am not quite sure how one would accurately measure either subjective quality but I'd have to emphasize that any judgment either way would just be that -- subjective. It's neither here nor there.

Edit: What a difference a word can make.
[/quote]

You've made a point and then nullified it by the logic of your own argument.

Edited by MCRABT

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1338219191' post='2973592']
That was never the problem, the problem was your refusal as a government member to stop dealing tech with Gremlins despite their willingness to keep your MDoAP allies in a pointless conflict.
[/quote]

I told you to stop being an idiot, but you continue.

1. I was not in gov at the time.

2. Our HC banned tech dealing with Gre after that one deal was done.

[quote]I am long since over it but it works as a fine example of your noobish behaviour when it comes to foreign affairs.[/quote]

Obviously you're not over it, or you wouldn't randomly bring it up in a thread about NG.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1338219381' post='2973593']
I told you to stop being an idiot, but you continue.

1. I was not in gov at the time.

2. Our HC banned tech dealing with Gre after that one deal was done.

Obviously you're not over it, or you wouldn't randomly bring it up in a thread about NG.
[/quote]

1) You were MoFA at the time. If you weren't I wouldn't have been talking to you about it.
2) After I displayed considerable dismay at your stated position.

It was brought up in a different context in which it worked as a stellar example. It wasn't therefore brought up randomly.

[quote name='cookavich' timestamp='1338220933' post='2973599']
I would love for MCXA go 1v1 against NG in order to see how much their inactivity affects their warring abilities.
[/quote]

Sounds like a good way to gauge proper slot efficiency.

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1338220289' post='2973597']
1) You were MoFA at the time. If you weren't I wouldn't have been talking to you about it.
2) After I displayed considerable dismay at your stated position.

It was brought up in a different context in which it worked as a stellar example. It wasn't therefore brought up randomly.
[/quote]

You are so wrong, and like a fool you refuse to admit it. But please, try to tell me you know more about MCXA's history, and my own personal history, than I do.

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1338223858' post='2973610']
You are so wrong, and like a fool you refuse to admit it. But please, try to tell me you know more about MCXA's history, and my own personal history, than I do.
[/quote]

you are obviously wrong...NG knows all... <_<

[quote name='New Carnoly' timestamp='1338225635' post='2973617']
you are obviously wrong...NG knows all... <_<
[/quote]

because its NG and not IRON that's doing the callout. Yup. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Caustic' timestamp='1338227159' post='2973624']
because its NG and not IRON that's doing the callout. Yup. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
see this is why i never claimed to be smart :ph34r:

[quote name='IYIyTh'][quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1338197175' post='2973526']
While I have a new found respect for their internal efficiency, i've seen little to indicate they are going to be any more potent than they have been in the past two years in terms of foreign affairs, given there achievements in that period it doesn't bode well. I'd love to be proved wrong though, MCXA were once fine friends and capable allies.
[/quote]

Edit: What a difference a word can make.[/quote]
[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1338219191' post='2973592']
You've made a point and then nullified it by the logic of your own argument.
[/quote]

That was the point. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif[/img]

Edited by IYIyTh