NoR Reunion Day Announcement

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's to another 3 years of the old man's lies, manipulations, and deceits. Here's to another 3 years of the greatest econ minds around mostly ruining the members' nations. Here's to another 3 years of worshiping the head of a racist organization. Here's to another 3 years of not even having the guts to admit what you really are.

In short, Planet Bob is a crappier place because all of you exist.

Edited by ArodJohns

[quote name='ArodJohns' timestamp='1337134134' post='2967935']
Here's to another 3 years of the old man's lies, manipulations, and deceits. Here's to another 3 years of the greatest econ minds around mostly ruining the members' nations. Here's to another 3 years of worshiping the head of a racist organization. Here's to another 3 years of not even having the guts to admit what you really are.

[/quote]

This is interesting because you've been in NoR before.

[/quote]

Have I told you lately that I love you. :wub:

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1337151287' post='2968016']
Ya not really. Arod, you know we're good, but that was a bit much.
[/quote]
We still need to plan our second play date Mr. Flinders.

edit: OOC: my ads on this page are about [url="http://www.randomhouse.com/book/202915/treasures-from-the-attic-by-mirjam-pressler/9780307739414/?view=excerpt&ref=annefrank_google_adbanner"]anne frank.[/url]

Edited by Mogar

[/quote]

Problem stonemason? |)

Long live the Finn..I mean Nordreich!

[/quote]
know whats funny? even your lil puppet master is in here congratulating us and being civil. get with the party line already puppet man!

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1337159920' post='2968043']
Glad that Redneck is announcing things :)
[/quote]
/me declares sex on laslo!
how you been old friend?

[/quote]
Sad to see you going at your old comrades like this, Arod. I know you have a problem with the Finns and Thor, but there's no reason to target the entire membership.

[/quote]

You don't even know me, nor I you. But from what I understood you were once a comrade. As Nem said, it is sad to see you lash out irrationally at your former friends. Grow up.

[/quote]

HE MAD :awesome:

Nordreich Ãœber Alles :smug:

[/quote]

You are sooo cute! You have not a clue what you are talking about, but the cuteness, it's practically anime! :awesome:

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1337186608' post='2968126']
You are sooo cute! You have not a clue what you are talking about, but the cuteness, it's practically anime! :awesome:
[/quote]

Seeing as how he was in NoR for years I'd say he has a pretty good grasp on what he's saying.