A Final Announcement From FOK

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to also add that out of all the many alliances I've fought, FOK have been the most honorable, pleasant, fun and challenging opponent I've ever fought. So if this really is the end for them, its a real shame. After fighting FOK I looked forward to meeting many of them in the Netherlands on a trip there after talking with them, until other priorities took over.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1336720447' post='2966220']
The problem is, now that Roq left his powerful alliance, he's desperately trying to be relevant, whilst he doesnt have the friends or military prowess to back this up.

He seems to need more caressing then a bunny farm.
[/quote]

I'm more relevant than most people. Though you are right, not all of us have the luxury of merging several less than popular alliances into one to be relevant a la your alliance and TLR. I'm sure we'll see who's relevant if anything happens to your stats. :)

Edited by Roquentin

It was a great run and it lasted far longer than i had expected just after the UJW.
It is a classy way to leave the stage and reading this thread has brought back many great memories.

A shoutout to all it's great members, officials, presidents and allies.

Goodbye FOK.

[quote name='Mortale' timestamp='1336726981' post='2966234']
It was a great run and it lasted far longer than i had expected just after the UJW.
It is a classy way to leave the stage and reading this thread has brought back many great memories.

A shoutout to all it's great members, officials, presidents and allies.

Goodbye FOK.
[/quote]

I didn't know you were still around at all. Good to see. What's next, an AvengerNL appearance?

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1336720674' post='2966222']
So from what I'm getting from this, some NG conspirators within FOK tried to destroy FOK by merging them with Non Grata, but luckily FOK's charter doesn't allow that to happen no matter how corrupt the current gov is at the time.

o/ FOK
[/quote]
Sure [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/facepalm.gif[/img]

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1336722525' post='2966227']
I'm more relevant than most people. Though you are right, not all of us have the luxury of merging several less than popular alliances into one to be relevant a la your alliance and TLR. I'm sure we'll see who's relevant if anything happens to your stats. :)
[/quote]
I for one, as a real FOK'er, both on FOK.nl and the cyberverse, don't care about stats :)
Also, I'm not relevant at all if it comes down to relevancy in the cyberverse. I don't want to be relevant tbh, takes too much energy.

Edited by erikz

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1336727070' post='2966235']
I didn't know you were still around at all. Good to see. What's next, an AvengerNL appearance?
[/quote]

AvengerNL is still around, I chat with him on IRC from time to time. :)
---
It's a chapter of everybody's cyberverse closing here. Whether you want to admit it or not, FOK! has been a major player in the politics and wars throughout the course of it's life.

There hasn't been a time that I was not allied to FOK!, and while I'm sad to see the end, I am happy they are staying close to friends.

Here's to the FOK! may you forever prosper wherever the cyberverse takes you.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1336722525' post='2966227']
[/quote]

[img]http://t.qkme.me/354lw0.jpg[/img]

We don't care about stats, we'd much rather have fun with our friends.

This is just proof roq, you [i]just don't [u][b]get[/b] [/u]us[/i]. Who we are, what we represent.

Our new dutch brothers are bringing over their community and integrating well with Non Grata thus far. I look forward to a new era of dutch dominance.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1336727070' post='2966235']
[/quote]

Hai.

Sad to see this happening to FOK. Its been a good run guys.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1336720447' post='2966220']
The problem is, now that Roq left his powerful alliance, he's desperately trying to be relevant, whilst he doesnt have the friends or military prowess to back this up.
[/quote]

You do realize that Planet Bob is filled with people dying to be relevant in anyway, right? You can't hold that against him. You can however use other things against him if you like. This isn't about Roq, it's about FOK.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1336755169' post='2966301']
You do realize that Planet Bob is filled with people dying to be relevant in anyway, right? You can't hold that against him. You can however use other things against him if you like. This isn't about Roq, it's about FOK.
[/quote]

You seem distraught

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1336730228' post='2966246']
Yupp, that's right, NG is a fat chick.

[IMG]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h207/pd666/NG_merger_2-1.gif[/IMG]
Art work provided by Yukine
[/quote]

That is truly the best NG imagery so far.

[quote name='Nikita Ilyich Lenin' timestamp='1336761958' post='2966318']
You seem distraught

That is truly the best NG imagery so far.
[/quote]

And people say we hate NG. Fat girls are okay, they need love just as much as skinny people.

More pie anyone?

And so the lion roars one last time before shutting his eyes for good, finding peace in eternity.
Fare Thee well, and rest assured your memory lives on amongst those who have had the privilege of breathing the same air as you.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMlZIlCcjm4]Saluut![/url]

I am stunned...

This is not just the loss of another little alliance that couldn't get itself together. Rather this is the loss of a major alliance of Planet Bob.

We never directly crossed paths, but I feel the loss in your passing.

Fare thee well, FOK, for you shall be missed.

o7 FOK