Announcement from Pandora's Box

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1334352330' post='2952443']
Also PB is sending a message that if you do tech deals with PB and then get tech raided by PB during your tech deals, you won't receive any help from PB and those who do help you will be punished. So its best not to tech deal with PB and avoid you guys altogether, as you aren't nice people.
[/quote]
Where do you get this stuff?

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='death from above 82' timestamp='1334352824' post='2952452']
its proof that only one mongol aid got excepted- the raid took place on the 18th- that cut and paste was on the 27th there would have been no deletion of aid. at the oldest it would have been 9 days old if sent on the same day as the raid
[/quote]

Do you not understand the difference between evidence and a statement? Just because you say you copy and pasted something from the aid screen doesn't mean you actually did. I'm sorry that you don't know how to take a screen shot with your computer and I'm sorry you can't grasp the difference between what you have done and what you should have done. The fact still stands that you haven't offered anything that can be considered concrete evidence, everything is circumstantial.

[quote name='Tick1' timestamp='1334353045' post='2952457']
Do you not understand the difference between evidence and a statement? Just because you say you copy and pasted something from the aid screen doesn't mean you actually did. I'm sorry that you don't know how to take a screen shot with your computer and I'm sorry you can't grasp the difference between what you have done and what you should have done. The fact still stands that you haven't offered anything that can be considered concrete evidence, everything is circumstantial.
[/quote]

ok, i see what you are seeing- my lack of computers skills has brought into question, if this is really a cut and paste or made up.

Only thing I can say is no one rebutted my original cut and paste on the 27th. thin i know

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1334352447' post='2952445']
I'm going to say this again, slowly, and loudly so you can hear it all the way over there in our PoW camp:
Mongols were given a ridiculously gentle offer before the war began. 18m to us for MULTIPLE offers of 'war aid' to a nation engaged with GOONS.

They refused, they tried the mercy board, it sucked, we attacked.
[/quote]

Sigh, are we going back to that? 3 mill+2k soldiers were from mongols only. Please prove where you are getting "multiple offers" from. We've already proved it was just the one aid offer of 3 million which was canceled and replaced my 3mill+2k soldiers.

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1334353038' post='2952456']
[/quote]

FOK says they protect the people that sell tech to them and the nation that this is over (The one raided by 3 GOONS) was selling to FOK as well as Mongols.

[quote name='Tick1' timestamp='1334352111' post='2952440']
I also love all of these accusations yet I see no proof other than the words coming out of your mouth. If you care to actually prove a point you'll need to do a bit more work than stating something which could very well be a lie.
[/quote]

[quote name='Tick1' timestamp='1334353045' post='2952457']
[/quote]

12 mill + 2k soldiers were sent to the raided nation. 3mill from NG/FOK each for tech deals. 3mill+2k soldiers from Mongols and 3mill from an unaligned nation. It's been proved and stated many times.

Prove otherwise.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1334353748' post='2952468']
Sigh, are we going back to that? 3 mill+2k soldiers were from mongols only. Please prove where you are getting "multiple offers" from. We've already proved it was just the one aid offer of 3 million which was canceled and replaced my 3mill+2k soldiers.

FOK says they protect the people that sell tech to them and the nation that this is over (The one raided by 3 GOONS) was selling to FOK as well as Mongols.

12 mill + 2k soldiers were sent to the raided nation. 3mill from NG/FOK each for tech deals. 3mill+2k soldiers from Mongols and 3mill from an unaligned nation. It's been proved and stated many times.

Prove otherwise.
[/quote]

I'm not the one that has antagonized an entire alliance, I don't need to prove anything.

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1334353038' post='2952456']
[/quote]
A trusted source tells me the nation being raided by GOONS was in the middle of tech deals with PB, it was posted about in this thread actually.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1334354297' post='2952478']
A trusted source tells me the nation being raided by GOONS was in the middle of tech deals with PB, it was posted about in this thread actually.
[/quote]
Ah yes, the vaunted "trusted source." He's given probable cause for so many drug busts. I'll always wonder how he seems to know everything...

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1334354384' post='2952481']
Ah yes, the vaunted "trusted source." He's given probable cause for so many drug busts. I'll always wonder how he seems to know everything...
[/quote]

anyone can do a screen shot here is the nation name- fok and ng deals are still on his aid page.
Kampfgruppe Panzer

[quote name='death from above 82' timestamp='1334354624' post='2952484']
anyone can do a screen shot here is the nation name- fok and ng deals are still on his aid page.
Kampfgruppe Panzer
[/quote]

That's funny,
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=487838

Look at the dates

Edited by Tick1

[quote name='death from above 82' timestamp='1334354624' post='2952484']
Kampfgruppe Panzer
[/quote]
Those are all recent tech deals that appear to have occurred post raid, amigo.

I don't mean to put my ass out too far here contesting the claim, as I don't know either way, and the whole matter is a collateral issue. I'm just seeing assertions with nothing to back them up and busy distracting myself from more pressing affairs.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1334310159' post='2952052']
Sorry. It seems to be a VE thing for the most part, but FOK and Umbrella were already 'in,' I'm not sure why GOONS are still "rebuilding" like 3 months after an easy war where they didn't get countered.
[/quote]

If you lined the sum total of MONGOLS, Kaskus, and NEW ex-patriot nations up against ours, it was a very even war, and one where they were continuously reinforced by NEW at very key moments; even MONGOLS was reinforced by Kaskus in this way, a week after the fighting started. It's easy to stay on the offensive when you get a brand new nation to declare three wars and fire three nukes; it is impossible to declare war in anarchy. Even now they are still being backed up, if you care to check aid screens and alliance seniority.

I suppose if GOONS had an overwhelming advantage in numbers like Non Grata did when they fought Kaskus things might have ended similarly. The truth is we have a very small upper tier and very "new" middle tier. New as in, still buying SDI's. It is not easy for an undeveloped 20k nation of ours to take on a 20k nation of theirs with full wonder counts and massive warchests from months of not having to buy anything. But they did fight, and they were prepared to and will continue fighting.

I think it's easy to be an armchair general where you are free to say whatever you want without any idea if what you're saying is true. "GOONS is such a joke", perhaps, but I think these guys had the capacity to drag out a costly war with anyone they wanted to, and set their sights on us.

That's my final comment on this war, I think.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1334355018' post='2952492']
If you lined the sum total of MONGOLS, Kaskus, and NEW ex-patriot nations up against ours, [b]it was a very even war[/b], and one where they were continuously reinforced by NEW at very key moments; even MONGOLS was reinforced by Kaskus in this way, a week after the fighting started. It's easy to stay on the offensive when you get a brand new nation to declare three wars and fire three nukes; it is impossible to declare war in anarchy. Even now they are still being backed up, if you care to check aid screens and alliance seniority.

I suppose if GOONS had an overwhelming advantage in numbers like Non Grata did when they fought Kaskus things might have ended similarly. The truth is we have a very small upper tier and very "new" middle tier. New as in, still buying SDI's. It is not easy for an undeveloped 20k nation of ours to take on a 20k nation of theirs with full wonder counts and massive warchests from months of not having to buy anything. But they did fight, and they were prepared to and will continue fighting.

I think it's easy to be an armchair general where you are free to say whatever you want without any idea if what you're saying is true. "GOONS is such a joke", perhaps, but I think these guys had the capacity to drag out a costly war with anyone they wanted to, and set their sights on us.

That's my final comment on this war, I think.
[/quote]

LOL yeah okay...sorry no

[quote name='Tick1' timestamp='1334354813' post='2952489']
That's funny,

Look at the dates
[/quote]

i know just saw that - still doesnt prove he was in tech deals at the time- got so excited i thought it was the originals- still the circumstantial evidence is mounting :)

Edited by death from above 82

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1334355018' post='2952492']... but I think these guys had the capacity to drag out a costly war with anyone they wanted to, and set their sights on us.
[/quote]

And the whole world learned a valuable lesson about raiding people who have friends that will $%&@ you up.

Learning is fun!

but I think these guys had the capacity to drag out a costly war with anyone they wanted to, and set their sights on us.
[/quote]

You guys declared on THEIR MDP ally. They did not "set their sights" on you.

[/quote]

GOONs set their sights on Mongols, and we set ours on GOONS. No biggie

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1334354384' post='2952481']
[/quote]
Look here,
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=110304&view=findpost&p=2952442
[quote name='death from above 82' timestamp='1334352169' post='2952442']
Sorry for my lack of computer skills- I posted this back on the 27 of Feb. in goons defend the great wall. it was a cut and paste, because i do not know how to do a screen shot. (Cant teach old dog new tricks)

It shows- the one mongol aid that got excepted, the independent aid, tech deal with FOK and tech deal with NG.
[/quote]

Edit: Also if you can't understand his English, he is saying he copy pasted the aid screen where it shows one slot of aid from mongols which got accepted, another slot of aid from another source, then then a tech deal with FOK and a tech deal with NG.

I could go look up the post he made Feb 27th on it, but I don't feel a need to. He has posted openly on what happened, if you think he is lying you can search through his posts to see if he made one on Feb 27th and what the responses were then. Although we already know he copy pasted rather than take a screenshot.

I haven't seen a screenshot of the aid Mongols sent to this nation who was raided by GOONS and tech dealing with both FOK and NG, but I haven't seen people dispute that any of that happened so all of it seems just as likely to of happened.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Tick1' timestamp='1334354813' post='2952489']
That's funny,

Look at the dates
[/quote]

ok last attempt:

current tech deal from fok is dirkt and the current tech deal from ng is coffee shock- i must have magical abilities because that is the same two that was in my post on the 27th of feb (last edit 27th of feb). i need to play the ponies

Original post in goons defend great wall (page4 alliance announcements)- page 5 3/4 down page

edit add original post location

Edited by death from above 82

That even now you see a NG tech deal and FOK tech deal in the guys history confirms his story further, tech dealers tend to do repeat deals with the same buyers and the older aid history tends to get deleted.

Edited by Methrage