The Federation Flies the CCCP

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew this was being worked on (I mean hello TPF is my very staunch and loyal ally) and I am glad for both parties. I am only starting to get to know INT but they are spoken of highly by people I trust, so that is good enough for me.

INT you have one hell of an ally now and I wish you both the best. TPF, get more active your over... puppet... err friend wants it to be so :) /tease Judge

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1334271336' post='2951648']
I'm sure this will be very useful when one of you is attacked by someone who isn't tied to the other party or yourselves.
[/quote]

Uh... yes? :wacko:

[quote name='Sir Humphrey' timestamp='1334274126' post='2951665']
Congrats to two honourable alliances.

o/ TPF
o/ Int
[/quote]

Just would like to reiterate this since I do not want to be misinterpreted as condemning the treaty in itself, but rather examining it with the backdrop of Int's other ties.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1334274171' post='2951667']
Just would like to reiterate this since I do not want to be misinterpreted as condemning the treaty in itself, but rather examining it with the backdrop of Int's other ties.
[/quote]

I can see why some would be concerned, but the majority of our treaties actually tie in together quite well aside from maybe one or two.

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1334274726' post='2951672']
I can see why some would be concerned, but the majority of our treaties actually tie in together quite well aside from maybe one or two.
[/quote]

C&G combined with redundant treaties ODN, TLR, GATO

R&R - XX/SF

LSF - NATO(major distinguishable tie)

UCR - ties all over the place

TPF- Poseidon(BAPS/SNAFU), NPO, DR(BAPS/ML) United Equestria, STA

NEW - BFF, DB4D

NEAT - Gelibolu said they chain out to Polar, anti-techraiding, sandwhich confederation, BN

tR - KDF--> apparatus

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='HalfEmpty' timestamp='1334275188' post='2951676']
What's all this about BAPS and STA?

Wait... hummm..... okay. Looks good.

/note to self.... roll [i]with[/i] commies
[/quote]

It's just showing the various treaties allies of Int have.

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1334275416' post='2951678']
LSF - NATO - NPO - TLR/TPF

NEW- Europa - GOONS -TLR

^_^
[/quote]

You are implying NATO and TLR are friends simply by proxy. NATO has its own distinguishable treaty set, which includes NADC, TFD, RoK, CCC, and Echelon.

With the latter, BFF alliances have had run-ins with DH, and DH alliances have shown their disdain for NEW. Can you balance your commitments to NEW with DH's dislike of them?

Or TPF with the all the DH- United Equestria stuff?

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1334275021' post='2951675']
C&G combined with redundant treaties ODN, TLR, GATO

R&R - XX/SF

LSF - NATO(major distinguishable tie)

UCR - ties all over the place

TPF- Poseidon(BAPS/SNAFU), NPO, DR(BAPS/ML) United Equestria, STA

NEW - BFF, DB4D

NEAT - Gelibolu said they chain out to Polar, anti-techraiding, sandwhich confederation, BN

tR - KDF--> apparatus
[/quote]
UE can never be considered an alliance, just no

Hello & thanks to all of our Haters. Without you the nukes would get cold in my Silos.

I'd also like to thank everyone else for your support. Without our staunch Friends & Allies we would not be here, let alone making new Friends and Allies.

I'd like to say that NEW is great people. Since the day that they split from TPF into their own entity they have been quite an enigma it seems. NEW does not have the same political ideals or aspirations/motivations that many alliances do. Our cousins however are a stalwart and honorable alliance. I think it could be summed up with, they are a "Global Terror on War," and not a, "Global War on Terror."