An Announcement from TLR and NPO

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330832639' post='2932889']
So strange that this announcement will generate such little surprise.

This is kind of a historically significant treaty in the way of the Pacifican Rehibilitation program.

Congratulations, Brehonasaurus and Company.
[/quote]

How exactly? it was pretty much already like this before. I'd say disappointing move on the NPO's part otherwise. Might as well accept the MK treaty offer.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330832639' post='2932889']
So strange that this announcement will generate such little surprise.

This is kind of a historically significant treaty in the way of the Pacifican Rehibilitation program.

Congratulations, Brehonasaurus and Company.
[/quote]

So strange that you have yet to join in on Roqs little circle jerk. Sad really,all you're doing is tarnishing IRON's good name. To me, that's surprising!

Happy to this finally announced!

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1330833084' post='2932896']
So strange that you have yet to join in on Roqs little circle jerk. Sad really,all you're doing is tarnishing IRON's good name. To me, that's surprising!

Happy to this finally announced!
[/quote]

Offering congratulations is tarnishing IRON's good name?

Grow up and try harder.

If you had told anyone 2-3 years ago that an Athens dominated merger would ally with the NPO...?

Come on. You'd think this thread would be 80 pages.

Edited by IYIyTh

Jgoods, Paragon of honor, strikes again. Maybe you can get back to bullying micros like in the Athens days or raiding KoN.

Myth: I'm actually not surprised. Athens always had weird tendencies in general.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330833158' post='2932897']
If you had told anyone 2-3 years ago that an Athens dominated merger would ally with the NPO...?
[/quote]

People change, for one way or another.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330833158' post='2932897']
Offering congratulations is tarnishing IRON's good name?

Grow up and try harder.

Come on. You'd think this thread would be 80 pages.
[/quote]

The congratulations part wasn't in there when I first read your post!

All I'm saying is that if you agree so much with him, why don't you join him.

Also I will not grow up. I'm a mature and responciple young adult. (I don't want to feel old haha)

I don't really get how signing a treaty means you've changed at all. Athens is still Athens. MK-NPO ODP 2012, like I said, might as well happen already.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Yankees Empire' timestamp='1330833528' post='2932906']
TLR, I'm disappointed in you. Do you not remember what NPO has done to all of us? They're just using you. This is disgusting. What's next? NPO in CnG? I bet you'd like that. How far Athens has fallen...
[/quote]

We haven't been in a position to use people for quite some time - CnG is part of the group that made sure of that. For you, and anyone else who feels the same, I'd like to encourage you to get to know the current NPO. It's not quite what many of you seem to remember.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330833598' post='2932908']
I don't really get how signing a treaty means you've changed at all. Athens is still Athens. MK-NPO ODP 2012, like I said, might as well happen already.
[/quote]

I, for one, await for the "Brehon, Calm Down" Accords. :awesome:

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1330833407' post='2932902']
The congratulations part wasn't in there when I first read your post!

All I'm saying is that if you agree so much with him, why don't you join him.

Also I will not grow up. I'm a mature and responciple young adult. (I don't want to feel old haha)
[/quote]

It was literally in the post that you quoted. It's in the last sentence. The first word even.

I know it's crazy but Brehon and I have actually had more than a couple conversations on this subject and while I agree with him in most parts I feel this is more of a personal friendship deal than the real politik/rationalism I think he envisions.

As for Roq, I agree with a lot of what he says but that doesn't mean we are the same person. For instance, two pretty different takes on this situation here. We both respect each other so I don't consider that he has his own opinions on things to be some sort of travesty just as he doesn't I. Additionally, a lot of you forget I was doing it before it was a hipster thing to do. In fact, Roq sort of got me in trouble for predicting the future the first go-around. I have a commitment I made to IRON to fulfill and I don't see a reason to leave.

Anyway, that's not what this topic is for.

Congrats again. (peaces.)

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Farrin Xies' timestamp='1330833772' post='2932910']
We haven't been in a position to use people for quite some time - CnG is part of the group that made sure of that. For you, and anyone else who feels the same, I'd like to encourage you to get to know the current NPO. It's not quite what many of you seem to remember.
[/quote]
Ha. I'll believe that when I see it.

It makes me sad that ODN is now tied to the most evil hegemonic power the Cyberverse has ever seen.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1330831525' post='2932872']
Bout time you got off the road. Now I know why Roadie is "roadie"
[/quote]
You know the other day in Indiana I was driving next to clouds? No lie.

o/ NPO
o/ TLR