An Announcement from TLR and NPO

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1331400074' post='2936444']
The issue with that is, Rush, people don't like change and won't leave an alliance even if they disagree with its policies and are too inactive to do anything about it. Is Shamed still a member? See: Xavii in Umbrella or pretty much all of the 5s in the member rating thread.
[/quote]

You literally just pointed out that in an alliance of 160 people, not everyone will like everything! GOOD JOB! This is groundbreaking. That being said, not everyone liking everything IS NOT A DAMNED GLIMPSE INTO INTERNAL ISSUES. Its a flipping glimpse into ONE MAN's OPINION, which you have now attempted to spin, to gain public support for your stupid little cause, as "internal problems with TLR." I hope you took notes, there will be a quiz later.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1331397302' post='2936413']
STA and Wolfpack don't go around pretending to be Tigers or Wolves.
[/quote]

Oh I don't know about that... I've definitely got some [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=109398&st=0&p=2929541]howls[/url] from them.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1331400522' post='2936449']
You literally just pointed out that in an alliance of 160 people, not everyone will like everything! GOOD JOB! This is groundbreaking. That being said, not everyone liking everything IS NOT A DAMNED GLIMPSE INTO INTERNAL ISSUES. Its a flipping glimpse into ONE MAN's OPINION, which you have now attempted to spin, to gain public support for your stupid little cause, as "internal problems with TLR." I hope you took notes, there will be a quiz later.
[/quote]

No, Rush, AirMe raised the issue again by responding when the discussion had died down. I had left the thread alone in terms of that. I merely showed that people with severe policy agreements just stay in their alliance regardless due to not wanting to leave a familiar setting.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1331400673' post='2936453']
No, Rush, AirMe raised the issue again by responding when the discussion had died down. I had left the thread alone in terms of that. I merely showed that people with severe policy agreements just stay in their alliance regardless due to not wanting to leave a familiar setting.
[/quote]

That BLASTED AirMe. Where is he? I need to have a chat with him!

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1331400833' post='2936457']
That BLASTED AirMe. Where is he? I need to have a chat with him!
[/quote]

I don't really feel like doing this anymore, so go do that.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1331400942' post='2936459']
I don't really feel like doing this anymore
[/quote]
People you're fooling: 0

Unless you're going to return to whining about the treaty web and how it relates to NPO and TLR, you should just go back to leaving this thread alone

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1331401403' post='2936462']
People you're fooling: 0

Unless you're going to return to whining about the treaty web and how it relates to NPO and TLR, you should just go back to leaving this thread alone
[/quote]

I was going to, but I don't like being talked to down to by serial BSer rsoxbronco1. I'm done now.

Edited by Roquentin