a Kaskus Declaration

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1331678878' post='2937786']
Please forgive me, I do have trouble keeping up with your rambling and often borderline incomprehensible points. I'd like to assure you that it won't happen again, but that's dependent on your posting style and I don't see that changing anytime soon. ;)
[/quote]

Greatest NOU ever, but then again I expected that from you, more private messages please.

[quote]What difference does it make if they bragging? They're DOING an action that you JUST condemned, and you've formed the crux of your defence around it being ok since they're not drawing attention to it.

Classic.[/quote]

Yet another goon that has difficulties with whats a fundamental skill. Try reading sometime mattski.

For you with love.

More opsec please.

[quote]So you're not going to post Kaskus bragging about nuking non nuke nations, okay got ya! Thanks for participating. [b]Bragging for jovial purposes is okay and within reason, bragging about retarded !@#$ like nuking non nuke targets to make yourself cool is LOL.[/b][/quote]

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1331710463' post='2937966']
Yet another goon that has difficulties with whats a fundamental skill. Try reading sometime mattski.
[/quote]
Speaking of people who can't read:

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1331638042' post='2937555']
I got nuked plenty before I had nukes. War is war. Get over it. I don't refrain from using spies when my opponent doesn't have any. And I don't stop doing air raids when they run out of planes. [b]I'm not bragging that I'm winning, because that's a given. I'm saying this war is boring enough I'd rather waste nukes on unaligned nations.[/b]
[/quote]
Besides which, your outrage is thinly veiled. You've already said you have absolutely no issues with the act itself, as long as people don't talk about it. The only reason you'd create such a distinction is to come up with an exceptionally transparent excuse to whine.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeris9_9L2.jpg[/img]

Edited by Beefspari

I knew GOONS for 1 thing. you guys are a well-known great raider.

But after reading the last 3 pages, I realize your raiding reputation is too much.
Most junior nation in NEW can raid much better than you guys.

Now, back to topic. Can any GOONS help me to add more casualties to me?
Blackorchid is passing me soon and we cant let that happen, arent we?

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1331731954' post='2937987'

[/quote]

Sure they can... infact they'll help me instead :P
Didn't I've told you 'No ads allowed'?

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1331729981' post='2937979']
Speaking of people who can't read:

Besides which, your outrage is thinly veiled. You've already said you have absolutely no issues with the act itself, as long as people don't talk about it. The only reason you'd create such a distinction is to come up with an exceptionally transparent excuse to whine.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeris9_9L2.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

You're not bragging but you were compelled to mention it, yes sure.

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1331731954' post='2937987']
I knew GOONS for 1 thing. you guys are a well-known great raider.

But after reading the last 3 pages, I realize your raiding reputation is too much.

[/quote]

If Caparo was part of NEW, he's aweful, I've lost 44 infra in 2 days. No GA's, no AA's and he could have nuked me yesterday and didn't, also he doesn't keep planes my guess is he has a crappy warchest :rolleyes: send him back to boot camp,

and No GOONS doesn't have anyone to declare on you because the 2 in your range are in anarchy

edit: yeah his wc is :lol1:
Total Money: $35,018,959 <--- the real reason why he was in peace mode at the beginning of the war

Edited by Timberland

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1331731954' post='2937987']
I knew GOONS for 1 thing. you guys are a well-known for the great Raider.

[/quote]
I'm flattered that the one thing you know of GOONS is the fact I am so great. I'm kinda bummed though, the rest of your post makes it sound like you wanna break up.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1331710463' post='2937966']

For you with love.

More opsec please.
[/quote]

I guess I was wrong. It would appear you only condemn bragging about nuking people, not the practice itself.

Now if only you would put your guns where your mouth is.

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1331740222' post='2938001']
If Caparo was part of NEW, he's aweful, I've lost 44 infra in 2 days. No GA's, no AA's and he could have nuked me yesterday and didn't, also he doesn't keep planes my guess is he has a crappy warchest :rolleyes: send him back to boot camp,

and No GOONS doesn't have anyone to declare on you because the 2 in your range are in anarchy

edit: yeah his wc is :lol1:
Total Money: $35,018,959 <--- the real reason why he was in peace mode at the beginning of the war
[/quote]

Oh yes, the real reason i was in peacemode...... shame aye? but hey at least i fight unlike one of your guys whos in peace mode with [b]MORE[/b] than me.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1331773454' post='2938214']
Oh yes, the real reason i was in peacemode...... shame aye? but hey at least i fight unlike one of your guys whos in peace mode with [b]MORE[/b] than me.
[/quote]

i guess that depends on how much more. $35mil hasn't been cool since GWIII.

besides, i would say both of our alliances are using peace mode in a strategic manner.

we should try to enjoy this, it might be a while before another decent fight comes around.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1331774764' post='2938225']
i guess that depends on how much more. $35mil hasn't been cool since GWIII.

besides, i would say both of our alliances are using peace mode in a strategic manner.

we should try to enjoy this, it might be a while before another decent fight comes around.
[/quote]

well we havent been complaining, well, actually we have until now because we want to be attacked back :P

we've enjoyed this since the start, its pretty much a curbstomp but hey, you can enjoy yourself either way :D

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1331773454' post='2938214']
[/quote]

You call what you're doing fighting ?

I've received 4 cm's in 3 days now, thats not fighting. I would love to fight someone like you every war.

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1331787978' post='2938296']
You call what you're doing fighting ?

I've received 4 cm's in 3 days now, thats not fighting. I would love to fight someone like you every war.
[/quote]
I wouldn't, it'd be !@#$@#$ boring.

Edit: Like this war :(

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1331772336' post='2938209']
I guess I was wrong. It would appear you only condemn bragging about nuking people, not the practice itself.

Now if only you would put your guns where your mouth is.
[/quote]

Nothing unusual there then, like sirbilly, you don't read well.

As I have already said to your blowbag counterpart, you know what my nation link is, but be aware that you will not walk away as cheaply as I did ;) Now you can deflate your chest because you know and I know you're going to do nothing ;)

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1331796739' post='2938324']
Nothing unusual there then, like sirbilly, you don't read well.
[/quote]

You, sir, are not a good writer. Don't blame the audience for your shortcomings as a poster.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1331808839' post='2938340']
You, sir, are not a good writer. Don't blame the audience for your shortcomings as a poster.
[/quote]

Yea, I can see how this comment would be hard to grasp, I mean with it being filled with complex things that some goons may not understand like, [i]words[/i].

[quote][b]Bragging for jovial purposes is okay and within reason, bragging about retarded !@#$ like nuking non nuke targets to make yourself cool is LOL.[/b][/quote]

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1331810222' post='2938343']
Yea, I can see how this comment would be hard to grasp, I mean with it being filled with complex things that some goons may not understand like, [i]words[/i].
[/quote]

I'm afraid you're confused. We understand [i]words[/i]. It's your inability to put them into any form of coherent thought that makes your posting so unbearably horrible. Brushing aside our counterpoints with "you can't read" is precisely the kind of boorish behaviour we came to detest from you when you were still proudly wearing our AA. If anything, it amuses me that you were able to do such a complete 180 and side with the same exact people you were so outspoken against fairly recently. It's all-too apparent what you've deemed is your purpose these days, and I can't help but to think that the Hiro before GOONS would beat the !@#$ out of today's Hiro. It's a sad turn of events, but it's also a sign of the times.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1331811710' post='2938346']
I'm afraid you're confused. We understand [i]words[/i]. It's your inability to put them into any form of coherent thought that makes your posting so unbearably horrible. Brushing aside our counterpoints with "you can't read" is precisely the kind of boorish behaviour we came to detest from you when you were still proudly wearing our AA. If anything, it amuses me that you were able to do such a complete 180 and side with the same exact people you were so outspoken against fairly recently. It's all-too apparent what you've deemed is your purpose these days, and I can't help but to think that the Hiro before GOONS would beat the !@#$ out of today's Hiro. It's a sad turn of events, but it's also a sign of the times.
[/quote]

Maybe being around a bunch of dwellers and fools for so long rubbed off badly on me? The responses that mattski and sirbilly came out with were wrong. Instead of responding to the post they were in too much of a hurry to respond to the poster and left themselves wide open for comments like that, hardly my fault. Just like all you can do right now is criticize my typing. Other than that you don't really have much to say. It does give me great pleasure knowing I was the worst GOON, it really is a compliment. Coupled with your "Hiro is my biggest Failure" comment, it just swells my heart with a feeling of accomplishment.

Was this really that hard to follow? What part of this is unclear or hazy? or in fact would lead you to be confused enough about it to post !@#$ comments that were untrue?

[quote][b]Bragging for jovial purposes is okay and within reason, bragging about retarded !@#$ like nuking non nuke targets to make yourself cool is LOL.[/b][/quote]

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1331812086' post='2938347']
Maybe being around a bunch of dwellers and fools for so long rubbed off badly on me? The responses that mattski and sirbilly came out with were wrong. Instead of responding to the post they were in too much of a hurry to respond to the poster and left themselves wide open for comments like that, hardly my fault. Just like all you can do right now is criticize my typing. Other than that you don't really have much to say. It does give me great pleasure knowing I was the worst GOON, it really is a compliment. Coupled with your "Hiro is my biggest Failure" comment, it just swells my heart with a feeling of accomplishment.
[/quote]

No, I'm quite sure you had the potential to become what you are now, I'm just surprised that it took a trigger like a fake ragequit from an alliance that was finally beginning to shun you to make you come out of your proverbial shell. Yes, we see what you are now, waving your flair around and side-stepping like a brain-damaged chimp attempting to escape from animal rights activists who are kidnapping it from a medical testing facility. You've banished yourself to Methrage-level significance and can't completely come to terms with that fact. By all means, lead a verbal assault on GOONS every chance you get. I'm sure people like Schattenmann appreciate the eloquence and dignity you bring to the anti-GOONS movement.