a Kaskus Declaration

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1331579102' post='2937259']
Otherwise usually I don't bother
[/quote]

This is a lie, and is also my point. You DO bother, a LOT. Feel free to skim over your own posting history.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1331590819' post='2937306']These is the saddest and most laughable strategy ever. They're going to defeat GOONs by "tearing up our lower, non-wondered nations." I suppose that's supposed to make us want to surrender.[/quote]

You don't know the half of it. I plan on achieving ZI, thereby allowing me to attack your recruits in the fetal stage before they even join. I'll also be dropping the remains of my warchest on hookers and blow as part of the Grand MONGOL Strategy.

Between the recruit abortions and the SUPER AIDS you'll get from attacking my drug addled sex den, you GOONS don't stand a chance.

If you don't surrender soon, don't say I didn't I warn you when you're sitting alone in the tub and hosing your genitalia off with bleach...

Edited by Courland

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1331590819' post='2937306']
These is the saddest and most laughable strategy ever. They're going to defeat GOONs by "tearing up our lower, non-wondered nations." I suppose that's supposed to make us want to surrender.
[/quote]

Hmm.. I don't know about your "tearing up our lower, non-wondered nations" but those tech sellers look scrumptious.

[quote name='Courland' timestamp='1331619818' post='2937491']
You don't know the half of it. I plan on achieving ZI, thereby allowing me to attack your recruits in the fetal stage before they even join.
[/quote]
RUKUNU already does this, and has been at it for over two years. Do you have that kind of dedication? He doesn't even have wonders or a warchest.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeris-_-L2.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1331620657' post='2937496']
Hmm.. I don't know about your "tearing up our lower, non-wondered nations" but those tech sellers look scrumptious.
[/quote]
I'm a tech seller. Nobody's messing with me yet. I'm fighting one Kaskus and one MONGOL nation. Fought two before this round. None of the four have fought back hardly at all. Zero retaliation from the latest round. Minor from the previous round (some GA coordination, then nothing but CMs after a couple days). I even picked up a raid target on the side because I was bored. Nuked him just for kicks.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL7.jpg[/img]

Edited by Beefspari

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1331624639' post='2937512']
RUKUNU already does this, and has been at it for over two years. Do you have that kind of dedication? He doesn't even have wonders or a warchest.
[/quote]
Oh no Beefspari

The abyss has stared back. You are the humorless pubbie now.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1331624639' post='2937512']

I'm a tech seller. Nobody's messing with me yet. I'm fighting one Kaskus and one MONGOL nation. Fought two before this round. None of the four have fought back hardly at all. Zero retaliation from the latest round. Minor from the previous round (some GA coordination, then nothing but CMs after a couple days). I even picked up a raid target on the side because I was bored. Nuked him just for kicks.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL7.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

You're well hard. You are mental hard firing nukes at people, man you're so hard I'm litreally !@#$ting myself just reading that. :rolleyes:

Fire nuke at non nuke nation: Brag on the owf.

You're made of some champion stuff.

You don't know the half of it. I plan on achieving ZI, thereby allowing me to attack your recruits in the fetal stage before they even join. I'll also be dropping the remains of my warchest on hookers and blow as part of the Grand MONGOL Strategy.

Between the recruit abortions and the SUPER AIDS you'll get from attacking my drug addled sex den, you GOONS don't stand a chance.

If you don't surrender soon, don't say I didn't I warn you when you're sitting alone in the tub and hosing your genitalia off with bleach...
[/quote]
As a GOONS fighting you, I can vouch that you did indeed blow the last of your war chest, it was in a vain attempt to get back into nuke range. and even if you were to attack our newbies you aren't much of a challenge. you should probably just delete.

Edit: You already went to ZI once and didn't stay there, you are oh so very close again and I'm glad to help.

Edited by r00tn00b

[/quote]

Courland I think you are in the wrong alliance.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1331626878' post='2937528']
You're well hard. You are mental hard firing nukes at people, man you're so hard I'm litreally !@#$ting myself just reading that. :rolleyes:

[/quote]

BEEP BEEP, HYPOCRITE COMING THROUGH

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this guy was in GOONS and participated in GOONS-brand antics until he decided it was time to act like a 12 year old and post GOONS warchests directly from our forums into the OWF. He then claimed to be leaving this world, but instead had someone buy his freedom. He now resides in his own little protectorate of LoSS where he can talk !@#$ and grow without fear of reprisal.

Go give a moralist a hug, Hiro. I'm sure there's someone out there that is willing to forget your entire past.

[/quote]

So we can expect your likewise condemnation of Kaskus shortly, right?

[/quote]
I got nuked plenty before I had nukes. War is war. Get over it. I don't refrain from using spies when my opponent doesn't have any. And I don't stop doing air raids when they run out of planes. I'm not bragging that I'm winning, because that's a given. I'm saying this war is boring enough I'd rather waste nukes on unaligned nations.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL8.jpg[/img]

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1331634323' post='2937542']
BEEP BEEP, HYPOCRITE COMING THROUGH

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this guy was in GOONS and participated in GOONS-brand antics until he decided it was time to act like a 12 year old and post GOONS warchests directly from our forums into the OWF. He then claimed to be leaving this world, but instead had someone buy his freedom. He now resides in his own little protectorate of LoSS where he can talk !@#$ and grow without fear of reprisal.

Go give a moralist a hug, Hiro. I'm sure there's someone out there that is willing to forget your entire past.
[/quote]

U MAD? Who paid for my freedom, ohh that's right, every single last dong was paid by myself, good one. Find a post where I openly brag about nuking a non nuke nation, please do. You know my nation link if you want to do something about it, You wouldn't attack my nation when I was a member in LoSS and you wont attack it now that I'm a protectorate. Why? Because you'd lose and you wouldn't get away with just a 90 million bill ;)

Please post where I claim to be a moralist?

Because I find your member lol worthy at bragging makes me a moralist? Try harder ;)

You suck at this btw.

I love the goon rush after each of my posts :wub: it is truly :awesome:

[quote name='denkimon' timestamp='1331637370' post='2937551']
[/quote]

Whether it's goonS or some other alliance, I'd mock them equally, you're not that special.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='denkimon' timestamp='1331637370' post='2937551']
[/quote]

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1331638185' post='2937557']
Whether it's goonS or some other alliance, I'd mock them equally, you're not that special.
[/quote]

[quote name='denkimon' timestamp='1331639333' post='2937558']
[/quote]

Do you stutter?

Please post where Kaskus has openly bragged about nuking non nuke nations in here and I shall begin mocking them.

If you cant, I'm assuming you wont be asking me that question again ;)

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1331639530' post='2937559']
Please post where Kaskus has openly bragged about nuking non nuke nations in here and I shall begin mocking them.
[/quote]
So it's all right to do it, you just can't talk about it.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL5.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1331643252' post='2937567']
[/quote]

Is theere any need to discuss it? Other than to go hey look at me "I'm nuking easy targets because I'm great" I have no problems with the act itself, I just find it funny you're bragging about it, when its not really something that's brag worthy tbh.

tbc

[OOC]Back to work, lunch is over[OOC]

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1331639530' post='2937559']
Do you stutter?

If you cant, I'm assuming you wont be asking me that question again ;)
[/quote]

Do you know what stutter means? I repeated myself as a courtesy to you as you had answered my question with an affirmative, yet refrained from condemning Kaskus. This entire thread is more or less a Kaskus boast, while some of their nations are nuking non-nuclear GOONS. I thought that might equally upset your refined sense of outrage.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1331643479' post='2937568']
[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1331643252' post='2937567']
[/quote]

Is theere any need to discuss it? Other than to go hey look at me "I'm nuking easy targets because I'm great" I have no problems with the act itself, I just find it funny you're bragging about it, when its not really something that's brag worthy tbh.
[/quote]

Or I guess not. Bragging on the OWF is OK. Nuking non-nuclear nations is OK. Bragging about nuking non-nuclear nations is over line. Refined sense of outrage indeed. Fair enough.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1331638042' post='2937555']
I got nuked plenty before I had nukes. War is war. Get over it. I don't refrain from using spies when my opponent doesn't have any. And I don't stop doing air raids when they run out of planes. I'm not bragging that I'm winning, because that's a given. I'm saying this war is boring enough I'd rather waste nukes on unaligned nations.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL8.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Nuking during tech raids is some seriously retarded !@#$. The whole idea if a tech raid is to do minimal damage. You're nuking you own potential land away and you're making all (real) raiders look bad. I'm ashamed to be your ally.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1331638185' post='2937557']
U MAD?
[/quote]

lol

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1331645539' post='2937579']
Nuking during tech raids is some seriously retarded !@#$. The whole idea if a tech raid is to do minimal damage. You're nuking you own potential land away and you're making all (real) raiders look bad. I'm ashamed to be your ally.
[/quote]

I was unaware that there were international restrictions on weaponry 'allowed' to be used. Much less that we had agreed to any such restrictions.