a Kaskus Declaration

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1331653408' post='2937639']
Yes. I raid because it makes me feel like a bad-ass. That's it.
[/quote]

And we nuke for the same reason. Despite numerous posts by numerous people outlining numerous other reasons why we actually do it.

(Admittedly Beefspari may have been overly frank initially, hence you mistaking her reason for nuking. One would think an ally would be more tactful from the outset though, or that a raider can understand the actual reasoning without adopting some contrived raiding-moralism or the "Nukes are DEVASTATING" taboo prevalent in 2009).

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1331653821' post='2937645']
(Admittedly Beefspari may have been overly frank initially, hence you mistaking her reason for nuking. One would think an ally would be more tactful from the outset though, or that a raider can understand the actual reasoning without adopting some contrived raiding-moralism or the "Nukes are DEVASTATING" taboo prevalent in 2009).
[/quote]

Why wont you just think of the children, SirWilly :(

[quote name='denkimon' timestamp='1331644404' post='2937574']
Do you know what stutter means? I repeated myself as a courtesy to you as you had answered my question with an affirmative, yet refrained from condemning Kaskus. This entire thread is more or less a Kaskus boast, while some of their nations are nuking non-nuclear GOONS. I thought that might equally upset your refined sense of outrage.

Or I guess not. Bragging on the OWF is OK. Nuking non-nuclear nations is OK. Bragging about nuking non-nuclear nations is over line. Refined sense of outrage indeed. Fair enough.
[/quote]

So you're not going to post Kaskus bragging about nuking non nuke nations, okay got ya! Thanks for participating. Bragging for jovial purposes is okay and within reason, bragging about retarded !@#$ like nuking non nuke targets to make yourself cool is LOL.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1331650911' post='2937618']

And given that you're arguing alongside Hiro and the rebel I'm going to naturally question your credentials.

[/quote]

:lol1::lol1::lol1: yea because you agree with me that means you're inherently wrong. You're such a peach :wub: .

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='sammykhalifa' timestamp='1331653734' post='2937641']
I don't see Spaar coming on here and bragging about nuking a goldfish.

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_OKMu8dcXqpE/S2trCfafQTI/AAAAAAAACnE/_H3ZajzP3B0/s400/king-kong_01.jpg[/img]

I mean, seems a bit silly doesn't it?
[/quote]

Never said he was.

What is silly though is that someone who raids unaligned nations is taking offense to any weapon being used against unaligned nations. If you were concerned with the nation in the first place you wouldn't be raiding to begin with.

Kaskus are an awsoeme alliance and thay stand up for there freinds but we will just see how this was is finished
Mind you saying that just because kaskus protected an micro alliance does not mean that Goons members can bad mouth it
I have put a lot of hard work in to MPO and for peple I have never even talked to before Bad mouthing it well that dont put GOONS in my good books :(
but then again i dont got no major problem with them so.......some one just finish this war

The Goon's doing immoral thing's like nuking a defenseless raid target ! [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif[/img] I never saw it coming.[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img]

[quote name='Vukland' timestamp='1331658844' post='2937671']
The Goon's doing immoral thing's like nuking a defenseless raid target ! [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif[/img] I never saw it coming.[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img]
[/quote]

NPL harboring nuke rogues, yeah we can keep going on who's immoral

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=114691

[quote name='commanderragnar' timestamp='1331655674' post='2937654']
Kaskus are an awsoeme alliance and thay stand up for there freinds but we will just see how this was is finished
Mind you saying that just because kaskus protected an micro alliance does not mean that Goons members can bad mouth it
I have put a lot of hard work in to MPO and for peple I have never even talked to before Bad mouthing it well that dont put GOONS in my good books :(
but then again i dont got no major problem with them so.......some one just finish this war
[/quote]

What... what the hell does this mean?

And don't worry your pretty little head, this war is damn near finished. We win.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1331653993' post='2937647']
yea because you agree with me that means you're inherently wrong.
[/quote]

I'm glad you agree.

Really though, your criticisms are dismissable given that you were at best complicit in GOONS 'offenses' while a member and at worst you were actively involved in them, yet you don't approve only now that you threw a Tetris-related hissy-fit and parted ways.

*edited for clarity

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1331676196' post='2937767']
I'm glad you agree.

Really though, your criticisms are dismissable given that you were at best complicit in GOONS 'offenses' while a member and at worst you were actively involved in them, yet you don't approve only now that you threw a Tetris-related hissy-fit and parted ways.

*edited for clarity
[/quote]

Hey blind man do you only read the posts that you want to, then make comments that are just out right !@#$? I shouldn't ask these rhetorical questions that I already know the answer to, silly me. :rolleyes:

[quote]Is there any need to discuss it? Other than to go hey look at me "I'm nuking easy targets because I'm great" [b]I have no problems with the act itself, I just find it funny you're bragging about it, when its not really something that's brag worthy tbh.[/b]

tbc

[OOC]Back to work, lunch is over[OOC]
[/quote]

Just thought I'd clear that up for the visually impaired.

Now gonna cry me some more messages? I need a good laugh.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

Please forgive me, I do have trouble keeping up with your rambling and often borderline incomprehensible points. I'd like to assure you that it won't happen again, but that's dependent on your posting style and I don't see that changing anytime soon. ;)

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1331652288' post='2937627']
Good to see not everyone in GOONS thinks this should be common practice.
[/quote]

i don't think anyone in goons would consider it standard. but i can think of half a dozen reasons why i'd rock a raid target with a nuke including but not limited to return GA's, spy ops, airstrikes, cm strikes, a nuclear warhead, a naval attack or blockade, saucy attitude, stated preference for track lighting; etc.

what i'm saying is, i (probably, we) don't really feel pity the way you do, and i think you made your point about that.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1331653993' post='2937647']
So you're not going to post Kaskus bragging about nuking non nuke nations, okay got ya! Thanks for participating. Bragging for jovial purposes is okay and within reason, bragging about retarded !@#$ like nuking non nuke targets to make yourself cool is LOL.

:lol1::lol1::lol1: yea because you agree with me that means you're inherently wrong. You're such a peach :wub: .
[/quote]

What difference does it make if they bragging? They're DOING an action that you JUST condemned, and you've formed the crux of your defence around it being ok since they're not drawing attention to it.

Classic.

[quote name='Tir Nan Og' timestamp='1331664558' post='2937711']
What... what the hell does this mean?

And don't worry your pretty little head, this war is damn near finished. We win.
[/quote]

No way you guys won, I'm still standing :awesome:

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1331685462' post='2937841']
War until all 200-something of us (combined) are in ruins? :P
[/quote]

Planning on it :lol1:

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1331686582' post='2937857']
Could you organise a war for me please, ta.
[/quote]

You sir are way too big <_<

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1331685919' post='2937850']
Planning on it :lol1:
[/quote]
Heard that one before. You'll have to commit to two years of roguery as a starting bid if you want to keep our interest.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeris-_-L7.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1331684790' post='2937835']
No way you guys won, I'm still standing :awesome:
[/quote]
I dare say you spoke to soon, now that I'm one of your opponents. Let's see ya knees hold up to a nuclear foe.