a Kaskus Declaration

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1332125719' post='2940063']
Well,... Then, we shouldnt dow you at first place. The reason I want to fight you guys is because I thought you guys are evil.

Can I get my peace now? I want to move on to other "evil AA" to get a match fight.
[/quote]
Sure you and your entire alliance can have peace.

Just get your leadership to to talk to ours, so we can hammer out a deal and come to terms.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1332125987' post='2940065']
Sure you and your entire alliance can have peace.

Just get your leadership to to talk to ours, so we can hammer out a deal and come to terms.
[/quote]

Does it hurt that Sigelopisan and gantanX lead Kaskus at the moment?

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1332125524' post='2940060']
Kaskus is going to win this yet by goading GOONS into war with NEW.
[/quote]
Everyone knows GOONs are to afraid of NEW to do anything about it, as they would crush you guys without even blinking an eye.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1332126093' post='2940067']
Does it hurt that Sigelopisan and gantanX lead Kaskus at the moment?
[/quote]
No. Why do you ask good sir? [IMG]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x297/InvisiblexSeas/thmonocleyo9yx3.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1332126227' post='2940070']
Everyone knows GOONs are to afraid of NEW to do anything about it, as they would crush you guys without even blinking an eye.
[/quote]
NEW are but a stones throw away from our allies in Europa, fighting them would be stupid.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1332127056' post='2940081']
ITT: cast-outs of various alliances weigh in on how they think diplomacy works. it's why we're still here, and you're only relevant to yourselves.
[/quote]

So what does that mean if everyone thought we were rogues who just wanted to hit NG, Goons included, yet we are still around arent we? so it shows we arent just relevant to ourselves as you think.

Whoops, it looks like the NEW situation was resolved with diplomacy. Sorry we failed to prove anyone right by spazzing out and rabidly attacking them. I think the irony though is that if we do attack them we're monsters and if we don't attack them we're cowards.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeris9_9L3.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1332125520' post='2940059']
You don't come to the mercy board to entertain your "allies", you come to the mercy board to entertain [I]us[/I].
[/quote]
I'm fairly confident you'll be doing the entertaining on that board before this world stops spinning.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1332129121' post='2940091']
I'm fairly confident you'll be doing the entertaining on that board before this world stops spinning.
[/quote]
We already do plenty of entertaining on the Mercy board. I've done terms myself. A goon is doing them right now. Except he sucks at it and is being punished.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL6.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1332129945' post='2940097']
Hm yes, an alliance with various ties has situation resolved with diplomacy. What a surprise.
[/quote]
What's the surprise? An alliance that isn't terrible at diplomacy has ties and can solve things in a reasonable and negotiated matter?

Hm yes, an alliance with various ties has situation resolved with diplomacy. What a surprise.
[/quote]

I bet NEW isn't going to be invited to [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=109404&view=findpost&p=2930456"]any GOONS lead bloc anytime[/url] soon.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1332127169' post='2940082']
So what does that mean if everyone thought we were rogues who just wanted to hit NG, Goons included, yet we are still around arent we? so it shows we arent just relevant to ourselves as you think.
[/quote]

to be fair, i was referring not to Kaskus or MONGOLS but these other guys who champion any cause that is anti-goons without a care about you other than the fact that you're fighting where they could only dream of it.

[/quote]
We approached them in the same way we approached MONGOLS, with the same type of offer. NEW decided on diplomacy, MONGOLS did not.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL3.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1332129121' post='2940091']
[/quote]
Well yes of course, that's completely possible. If and when Sard $%&@s up in a major way, I'd imagine he'll be straight onto the mercy board for our entertainment, like all the other goons before him that have $%&@ed up and had to complete mercy board terms. That's precisely what it's there for.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

[/quote]
You should at least try to be fair and honest. GOONS do try diplomacy before war. Always have.
There is plenty of legit material to have a go with but being un-diplomatic isn't one of them.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1332137920' post='2940131']
This is true of every single alliance.
[/quote]

That's true, but there was really nothing to get out of Mongols except a tech raid. No political interests served.