a Kaskus Declaration

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1331843131' post='2938484']
Not them all, I go through periods where I don't post much and periods when I do post loads, like this week. It's just luck that most of the times I become active here they have some kind of tom foolery on the go. I probably wouldn't be so bad if most of them ignored me, It would hold less fun for me. I think they enjoy it as much as I do. (Well they must do, they keep responding).
[/quote]

Eh, that's fair I suppose.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1331853482' post='2938587']
Which is why I said shoot nukes/CMs (and spies I'll add in retrospect).. sending air/navy/soldiers/tanks when you know you're gonna get raped is retarded. My opponents ( [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=122790&Extended=0]1[/url] [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=145863&Extended=0]2[/url] [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=31718&Extended=0]3[/url] and [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=183110&Extended=0]4[/url] and their [ooc]in-game[/OOC] charts) will attest to my ability to do damage on the way down, but I rarely did GAs/Air/navy attacks because of the severe disadvantage I had in the aforementioned categories.
[/quote]

TBH, i do keep forgetting to Nuke him :/ maybe thats what hes upset about :P

I take it he's happy now? took the damn mits off, they stuff up with my clicking.

Edited by Lord Caparo

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1331828863' post='2938397']
It is a legitimate strategy to let yourself be beat down the first round while just shooting cms (and nukes if you have a WRC) so that you can rape the second round of war.

That said, I welcome you to declare on me. I believe I'm in your range.
[/quote]

I can't in nuke anarchy

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1331796739' post='2938324']
Nothing unusual there then, like sirbilly, you don't read well.

As I have already said to your blowbag counterpart, you know what my nation link is, but be aware that you will not walk away as cheaply as I did ;) Now you can deflate your chest because you know and I know you're going to do nothing ;)
[/quote]

I admit I was wrong, and you show your quality as usual. I do wonder how far LoSS would go to protect you, though.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1331837948' post='2938452']
Luckily that doesn't phase me. You been let of your leash?

If I was obsessed with goons the first thing I would have done is tell Mongols a week prior they were going to be attacked. You know when mattski kept pming my member with their war plans. That would have been obsessive behavior, this is more LOL behavior.
[/quote]

Thank you for reminding me about that again. I didn't see a resignation thread so the person remained on my roster. Point is moot, anyway, because I don't PM alliance names, typically just the time and place to be ready to receive targets. I find anonymity is best, precisely because of potential mistakes like these.

Unless your great intel was that goons was going to war with "someone" at "sometime", then, good for you.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1331875686' post='2938782']
I admit I was wrong, and you show your quality as usual. I do wonder how far LoSS would go to protect you, though.

Thank you for reminding me about that again. I didn't see a resignation thread so the person remained on my roster. Point is moot, anyway, because [b]I don't PM alliance names[/b], typically just the time and place to be ready to receive targets. I find anonymity is best, precisely because of potential mistakes like these.

Unless your great intel was that goons was going to war with "someone" at "sometime", then, good for you.
[/quote]

You did though, I'm pretty sure in one of them you mentioned Mongols specifically, I'd have to dig up a screen shot of it.

You wonder about my protection? There you go again, blowing hard.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1331832677' post='2938422']
[size="1"]And before you give me !@#$ for jumping onto the Kaskus AA, I was just trying trying to have some fun like the MK nations :D [/size]
[/quote]
We won't give you any guff about it. We'll just make sure you're one of the nations that sends reps.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL3.jpg[/img]

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1331905675' post='2938882']
I don't see why people are complaining
[/quote]
You must be new around here. If there's nothing to complain about, people will invent something new to be outraged about.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL7.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1331978096' post='2939234']
You must be new around here. If there's nothing to complain about, people will invent something new to be outraged about.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL7.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Well, if we arent complaining then why the hell arent i getting in game messages saying this war is fun? not ones saying im an idiot?

If I see one more post by GOONS bragging or trying to threaten Kaskus/Mongols with how big the reps they are going to require for this war to end, then I'll be forced to point out its GOONS complaining about how the war is going more than any of the other alliances involved. I know you GOONS hate being declared on even if you deserve it, but when you keep going on about how much you plan to make them pay if they try to get peace it sounds like complaining after a while. Kaskus/Mongols just seem to be enjoying the war, GOONS are the only ones who seem butthurt when you keep going on about what the consequences will be for their actions when they surrender.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1332057381' post='2939565']
Hold out for as long as you need to. I wouldn't accept reps in these circumstances. GL kaskus
[/quote]
If they hold out long enough for the downfall of GOONS to come from other means down the road, then it could be them asking whatever terms they want from GOONS in order for GOONS to ever get peace. Once they have taken enough damage, they have more to lose by paying the reps GOONS would demand than how much they can lose by just letting the war continue. As past a certain point the money for them to rebuild after being ZIed or near ZIed is much cheaper than paying GOONS what they want.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1332058500' post='2939572']
I agree entirely. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X66PDW1Mjf8
[/quote]
Interesting video, I'll have to watch more of this. Although much like in the video, power can shift easily and an alliance like GOONS along with those who prop them up can't last to long.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1332057381' post='2939565']
Hold out for as long as you need to. I wouldn't accept reps in these circumstances. GL kaskus
[/quote]

Well They wanted something like, 180mil from Mongols, 500mil from Kaskus and Mongols and most likely 500mil from just Kaskus(us) if we peaced individually.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1332060477' post='2939579']
Well They wanted something like, 180mil from Mongols, 500mil from Kaskus and Mongols and most likely 500mil from just Kaskus(us) if we peaced individually.
[/quote]

Yeah, like I said, hold out and they will be destroyed with Fire and Blood.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1332060514' post='2939580']
Yeah, like I said, hold out and they will be destroyed with Fire and Blood.
[/quote]

Kaskus and Mongols has plenty of time......

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1332060477' post='2939579']
[/quote]
Funny to see them trying to get reps in a war they declared, trying to get reps out of Mongols as well. Seems they are desperate for rebuild money and tarnishing their reputation further as profiteers by trying to make such a large amount of money off a war they started. In the past they've always used the excuse that they ask high reps when they get declared on, but now they are even going for unreasonable reps from those they declare on with little to no reason.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1332061097' post='2939582']
Funny to see them trying to get reps in a war they declared, trying to get reps out of Mongols as well. Seems they are desperate for rebuild money and tarnishing their reputation further as profiteers by trying to make such a large amount of money off a war they started. In the past they've always used the excuse that they ask high reps when they get declared on, but now they are even going for unreasonable reps from those they declare on with little to no reason.
[/quote]

well its good to see that you havent lost your wit methrage ^_^
and its good to seee that goons is still doing what goons has alway done be ridiculose, ask for outragouse reps and try to justify it