a Kaskus Declaration

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1331303987' post='2935944']
Which is why ~625k NS of MK nations have joined your AA to fight? Between this and Beefspari's "argument" above; I question GOONS grasp of basic concepts.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure MK said they want to keep the DH pip already. And since GOONS throw the best parties they've RSVP'd "attending".

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1331332678' post='2936094']
You missed the point entirely.
[/quote]

I think he got it. As with most of this conversation though the main points are skirted and it's onward to the next possible victory of words.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1331137112' post='2935052']
In all fairness, GOONS has always very openly and very honestly stated that their policy is anyone who declares on them for whatever reason will be met with reps as a term. This really shouldn't come as a surprise.[/quote]

I think it's less about surprise and more about people complaining about GOONS acting in their usual fashion. It's well enough known, but that doesn't mean anyone has to like it. As far as I'm concerned, all the more glory to Kaskus for helping their friends against a group that does a fine job using every available tool to prevent that from happening.

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1331339709' post='2936139']
I think it's less about surprise and more about people complaining about GOONS acting in their usual fashion. It's well enough known, but that doesn't mean anyone has to like it. As far as I'm concerned, all the more glory to Kaskus for helping their friends against a group that does a fine job using every available tool to prevent that from happening.
[/quote]

I assure you we did nothing to prevent Kaskus from being able to defend their ally.

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1331339709' post='2936139']
[/quote]

tools like ridiculing them in public because they weren't helping?

care to explain your reasoning?

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1331298976' post='2935917']
If someone attacked one of your MDoAP allies, you guys would attack the alliance in response.
[/quote]

Depends on who it was. If it was umbrella we'd all probably bee too busy laughing to notice they got pushed into MK range, and still be distracted enough to notice they were pushed into our range. We'd still push them through the grinder, though in all reality it would be because "lol tec raidz"

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1331298976' post='2935917']
If you guys want people to try forcing reps out of you[quote]...words...[/quote]
[/quote]

We've tried. Let me list the people who took us up on the offer.

Still thinkin...

Nope... Just a bunch of foos who got denied their lunch money.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1331303987' post='2935944']
Which is why ~625k NS of MK nations have joined your AA to fight? Between this and Beefspari's "argument" above; I question GOONS grasp of basic concepts.
[/quote]

What does this have to do with our ability to fight? It seems to me that since [b]LITERALLY EVERY KASKUS NATION AND MONGOLS NATION THAT HAS ENGAGED GOONS (note, not pretenders) HAS DROPPED SIGNIFICANTLY IN NS[/b] that we're winning this war without the help from random MK pretenders. Anyone who can say differently with a straight face has a job waiting for them on a presidential campaign from Alaska.

[quote name='PaladinePSoT' timestamp='1331364715' post='2936286']
What does this have to do with our ability to fight? It seems to me that since [b]LITERALLY EVERY KASKUS NATION AND MONGOLS NATION THAT HAS ENGAGED GOONS (note, not pretenders) HAS DROPPED SIGNIFICANTLY IN NS[/b] that we're winning this war without the help from random MK pretenders. Anyone who can say differently with a straight face has a job waiting for them on a presidential campaign from Alaska.
[/quote]

No doubt every Kaskus and Mongol nation that has engaged GOONS has dropped significantly in NS. I mean 4.2m NS against what like 900k NS? That was expected wasn't it? Stop stating the obvious and yet you guys are getting help :rolleyes:

Edited by Swatch0

[quote name='PaladinePSoT' timestamp='1331364715' post='2936286']
[/quote]

You cannot seriously believe that.

None of the following nations had any problems with GOONS until MKers jumped on their AA.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=182057&Extended=1
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=260793
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=415097
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=146315&Extended=0
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=177514&Extended=0

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1331392162' post='2936372']
You can't be serious buddy.
You just told 219 Gooners that my nation can slip into peace-mode in next 3 days.

:lol1::lol1::lol1:
[/quote]

Hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha. Best part is they don't have anyone out of anarchy in range to do anything about it. :P

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1331384041' post='2936340']
I'm going into peace mode in 3 days :lol1::lol1::lol1:
[/quote]

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1331392162' post='2936372']
You can't be serious buddy.
You just told 219 Gooners that my nation can slip into peace-mode in next 3 days.

:lol1::lol1::lol1:
[/quote]

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1331384041' post='2936340']
I'm going into peace mode in 3 days :lol1::lol1::lol1:
[/quote]

you're better off having a Duel with gantanX at this rate! he'll be outta Anarchy soon!

[quote name='denkimon' timestamp='1331393987' post='2936386']
Well I may be the only GOON to say this, but I am glad you all are having fun too.
[/quote]

Can i have my midnight nuke now? :)

[quote name='blackorchid' timestamp='1331396066' post='2936394']
[img]http://www.nastyhobbit.org/data/media/7/clown-nuke.jpg[/img]

There you go....
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/28gtgcj.jpg[/IMG]

Yay :D nukes are fun :D

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1331396264' post='2936397']
[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/28gtgcj.jpg[/IMG]

Yay :D nukes are fun :D
[/quote]
I like nukes.. Hope...Everyone is having a blast ... :smug:

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1331451890' post='2936745']
Yay ziodberg likes this!
[/quote]

He must seeing as we have to declare wars [b]ourselves[/b] to fight anyone.