a Kaskus Declaration

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1331556775' post='2937170']
@Daikos of Umbrella/GOONS

7 days of war, 7 nukes and 7 direct hit.

Damn, I so proud of myself :D:D
[/quote]

Wow! How'd you get that first nuke in before the 24 hour waiting period?

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1331556775' post='2937170']
@Daikos of Umbrella/GOONS

7 days of war, 7 nukes and 7 direct hit.

Damn, I so proud of myself :D:D
[/quote]
Nicely done, keep up the good work. As the subtitle for the OP accurately states, the only good goon is a dead goon.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1331572999' post='2937222']
Nicely done, keep up the good work. As the subtitle for the OP accurately states, the only good goon is a dead goon.
[/quote]

I think your worth would significantly improve if you were dead, as well.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1331575497' post='2937236']
I think your worth would significantly improve if you were dead, as well.
[/quote]
You'll always be my favorite goon, and by favorite goon I mean my favorite reason to dislike goonS. :wub:

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1331575709' post='2937241']
You'll always be my favorite goon, and by favorite goon I mean my favorite reason to dislike goonS. :wub:
[/quote]

Color me flattered.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1331572999' post='2937222']
[/quote]
Except for that GOONS has legitimacy while both [s]Kaskus[/s]Krackus and [s]MONGOLS[/s]MONGRELS have shown inability to be a member of the inter-alliance community. GOONS at least for-bides its nations from tech-raiding protected alliances, something MONGRELS failed on. Krackus declared on Non Grata because of Arrnea's poor, irresponsible, dictatorial rule of SOS brigade got Non Grata to declare on SOS, the actions of said person towards Nice Boat Alliance, NsO, and their nations, especially Bernkastel, who Arrnea attempted to get people to nuke just because said person was not to Arrnea's liking. You have twice chosen the side with absolutely no love going to it. Your war with NG only got you bad press and severally damaged with NG barely dented. This is generating more bad press for you and is going to cause any non-fanatic members to abandon Krackus. MONGRELS will have generated even more bad press than you and Arrnea have ever generated by the end of this, as they have ignored the treaty web and the rules of diplomacy. Krackus, you better sue for peace now because if you don't, your going to have nothing left to wor with but your nations as no one will work with you, at any one who could make a difference. MONGRELS, same thing, and also you should have paid the reps, at least you wouldn't have lost 70% of your alliance's NS and you still have a chance at improving your situation.

[quote name='Daedwartin' timestamp='1331576548' post='2937244']
Except for that GOONS has legitimacy while both [s]Kaskus[/s]Krackus and [s]MONGOLS[/s]MONGRELS have shown inability to be a member of the inter-alliance community. GOONS at least for-bides its nations from tech-raiding protected alliances, something MONGRELS failed on. Krackus declared on Non Grata because of Arrnea's poor, irresponsible, dictatorial rule of SOS brigade got Non Grata to declare on SOS, the actions of said person towards Nice Boat Alliance, NsO, and their nations, especially Bernkastel, who Arrnea attempted to get people to nuke just because said person was not to Arrnea's liking. You have twice chosen the side with absolutely no love going to it. Your war with NG only got you bad press and severally damaged with NG barely dented. This is generating more bad press for you and is going to cause any non-fanatic members to abandon Krackus. MONGRELS will have generated even more bad press than you and Arrnea have ever generated by the end of this, as they have ignored the treaty web and the rules of diplomacy. Krackus, you better sue for peace now because if you don't, your going to have nothing left to wor with but your nations as no one will work with you, at any one who could make a difference. MONGRELS, same thing, and also you should have paid the reps, at least you wouldn't have lost 70% of your alliance's NS and you still have a chance at improving your situation.
[/quote]
I can agree with the action of the alliance, without caring about the alliance doing it. They're fighting and nuking GOONS, which gets them a +1 added to their rating if I was going to rate them. Also what a load of garbage on GOONS having more legitimacy than the other alliances here just because GOONS have signed a lot of treaties to put them in a strong enough position where they can get away with raiding small alliances and such, despite not being a very strong alliance themselves. GOONS have about as much legitimacy as GGA during the NPO hegemony had. GGA was good at sucking up to NPO, but that was about it. Then due to them sucking up to NPO enough, GGA was able to throw NPO's weight around as well, which helped make the NPO hegemony more unpopular faster. Similar to what GOONS do for MK.

Edit: Also I've fully rebuilt since the NG war, built up to more than double the size I was at when my second war with NG started. So I don't see how I'm severally damaged from that, I found a good alliance thanks to that and in a better position than I was before that war.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1331577076' post='2937247']
I can agree with the action of the alliance, without caring about the alliance doing it. They're fighting and nuking GOONS, which gets them a +1 added to their rating if I was going to rate them. Also what a load of garbage on GOONS having more legitimacy than the other alliances here just because GOONS have signed a lot of treaties to put them in a strong enough position where they can get away with raiding small alliances and such, despite not being a very strong alliance themselves. GOONS have about as much legitimacy as GGA during the NPO hegemony had. GGA was good at sucking up to NPO, but that was about it. Then due to them sucking up to NPO enough, GGA was able to throw NPO's weight around as well, which helped make the NPO hegemony more unpopular faster. Similar to what GOONS do for MK.

Edit: Also I've fully rebuilt since the NG war, built up to more than double the size I was at when my second war with NG started. So I don't see how I'm severally damaged from that, I found a good alliance thanks to that and in a better position than I was before that war.
[/quote]

Is this some sick, twisted version of ventriloquism you've invented, or are you really that adept at talking out of your ass? Someone needs to buy you a box of straws, son. Your inability to properly compare one situation to another (albeit quite defining of you as an individual) perpetuates your reputation as a washed-up joke. Although...between your never-ending "back when I went to war with GOONS and/or NG" posts and your "back when I led Citadel" posts, your tendency to post something about your hatred for GOONS in every single thread you post in is both a flaw for you and a point for GOONS. We win when people like you are crying about injustices and atrocities performed by our loveable carousel of neckbeards in drag. Every tear shed by Methrage fuels the GOONS machine. Vroom vroom, honk honk.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1331578670' post='2937258']
your tendency to post something about your hatred for GOONS in every single thread you post in is both a flaw for you and a point for GOONS.
[/quote]
I could say the same about every post a goon makes about me being a point for me and flaw for you guys as well, also the only reason I posted anything about goons in this thread is because the thread was already about you guys. Otherwise usually I don't bother, as you guys aren't an important alliance in the scheme of things. So while posting about you guys or responding to you guys could be seen as a point for you guys in that it inflates your own sense of importance, how you guys respond to that also highlights your flaws and reminds people why they don't like DH as you guys ramble on about how you love to take reps, etc.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1331557630' post='2937177']
Then Shouldn't you DEFEND your alliance against us?
[/quote]

MONGOLS: 438k start, currently at 138k. I've never ZS'd an entire alliance but I have a good feeling about this one.
Kaskus: 594k start, plus a 50k nation joining mid-war (650k), currently at 339k.

We're defending ourselves, I won't comment on our losses at this point other than that they've been standard. From my experience you're getting to the point(s) where fatigue is going to set in, and I suspect an open door by way of individual surrender will start looking pretty good to a few nations, if I were to poke around.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1331579586' post='2937261']
MONGOLS: 438k start, currently at 138k. I've never ZS'd an entire alliance but I have a good feeling about this one.
Kaskus: 594k start, plus a 50k nation joining mid-war (650k), currently at 339k.

We're defending ourselves, I won't comment on our losses at this point other than that they've been standard. From my experience you're getting to the point(s) where fatigue is going to set in, and I suspect an open door by way of individual surrender will start looking pretty good to a few nations, if I were to poke around.
[/quote]
For the nuclear capable nations with lots of wonders if they have a warchest or are able to fight well, once they are almost ZI that's when the fighting should become easier for them as they tear up your lower ranks. Although in the beginning it should be expected to see heavy losses before they slip out of range of most of the Doom House wonder heavy nations. Then they have an easier fight when they're out of range to get nuked, but can still send nukes out against the nations who are within their range.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1331557630' post='2937177']
Then Shouldn't you DEFEND your alliance against us?
[/quote]
Kaskus wars on GOONs: 22
GOONs wars on Kaskus: 24
Also neither of the Kaskus nations I DoWed on have fought back.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeriswutL1.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1331580332' post='2937266']
as they tear up your lower ranks. Although in the beginning it should be expected to see heavy losses before they slip out of range of most of the Doom House wonder heavy nations. Then they have an easier fight when they're out of range to get nuked, but can still send nukes out against the nations who are within their range.
[/quote]
These is the saddest and most laughable strategy ever. They're going to defeat GOONs by "tearing up our lower, non-wondered nations." I suppose that's supposed to make us want to surrender.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeris-_-L3.jpg[/img]

Edited by Beefspari

This just in: GOONS doesn't have many nations above 40K NS. Millions shocked.

Maybe next time MONGOLS can get into a war with Umbrella, and we can all laugh when Umbrella calls in GOONS to pad their lower tier.

Edit: Reducing pronoun ambiguity

Edited by ktarthan

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1331590819' post='2937306']
Kaskus wars on GOONs: 22
GOONs wars on Kaskus: 24
Also neither of the Kaskus nations I DoWed on have fought back.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeriswutL1.jpg[/img][/quote]

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/mt6o3b.png[/IMG]

Who has more nations? GOONs or Kaskus?

Edited by Lord Caparo

We have more nations - what a compelling counterpoint to the fact that, contrary to your assertion that GOONS is on the defensive, we have more offensive wars.

The juvenile [OOC: What are you, 12?] picture makes for an excellent punctuation mark to what amounts to a "You're right, so instead of refuting anything further here's some asshattery instead!" post.

edit: Referring to the original pic of course.

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1331596378' post='2937366']
Who has more nations? GOONs or Kaskus?
[/quote]
Us. Which is why it's sad you're performing so poorly. We have tons of nations and war slots you guys aren't filling. Which you should have been able to do since [i][b]you[/b][/i] declared on us when [i][b]you[/b][/i] were ready to. You should have had plenty of goon nations to pick from and declare tons of aggressive wars. Your initial blitz was three wars. Two by the same guy. You have more defensive wars than aggressive ones. If you weren't actually ready to fight us, why did you declare?
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL6.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1331600123' post='2937390']
Us. Which is why it's sad you're performing so poorly. We have tons of nations and war slots you guys aren't filling. Which you should have been able to do since [i][b]you[/b][/i] declared on us when [i][b]you[/b][/i] were ready to. You should have had plenty of goon nations to pick from and declare tons of aggressive wars. Your initial blitz was three wars. Two by the same guy. You have more defensive wars than aggressive ones. If you weren't actually ready to fight us, why did you declare?
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL6.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Why did we declare? we defend our allies regardless, we dont throw them out to dry like some alliances.

We arent the most active bunch as you should know by now, so why be shocked?

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1331600600' post='2937394']
GOONS talking about (the lack of) maturity, oh the irony.
[/quote]

Feel free to cite examples where I've demonstrated a lack of maturity. Perhaps respond to the poster and not to his alliance there, champ.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1331600326' post='2937392']
Why did we declare? we defend our allies regardless, we dont throw them out to dry like some alliances.

We arent the most active bunch as you should know by now, so why be shocked?
[/quote]

we're shocked that despite underperforming, you're STILL blathering about how great you guys are.