a Kaskus Declaration

[quote name='Raider' timestamp='1332470702' post='2941986']
You're the one struggling to maintain nuclear capacity. I dare say that puts you in the worst position fighting wise.
[/quote]

Struggling? i daresay, you attacked me with over 2k infra more than me at the time, thats just not cricket, not cricket at all.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Beefcurtains' timestamp='1332396890' post='2941504']
I think I proved there's plenty of blood in the stone. The stone is merely stubborn.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL6.jpg[/img]

I really, really hope this is your official plan. For a lot of reasons, including:

1) tl;dr

2) tl;dr

3) tl;dr

4) Way tl;dr.

Well, good luck with that!
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisyayL3.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Good God. I don't know what disturbs me more, the fact that you stewed over that edit for 7 hours, or how much time you spend combing furry websites for your obnoxious reaction faces.

Yiff in hell, Big Montana.

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1332471497' post='2942004']
Please "spank" Razor for me, will ya.

:lol1::lol1::lol1:
[/quote]
Oh you and your S&M fantasies.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1332482885' post='2942068']
Struggling? i daresay, you attacked me with over 2k infra more than me at the time, thats just not cricket, not cricket at all.
[/quote]
Now now sir, I dare say its not proper to complain about the opponents you get. It's war afterall.

[quote name='Raider' timestamp='1332512481' post='2942143']
Now now sir, I dare say its not proper to complain about the opponents you get. It's war afterall.
[/quote]

I dare say my dear friend, where did i say that i was complaining about my opponents? I find it fun to get all these lovely messages about you guys destroying my nation <3, i hope you love it as much as me!

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1332522191' post='2942187']
I dare say my dear friend, where did i say that i was complaining about my opponents? I find it fun to get all these lovely messages about you guys destroying my nation <3, i hope you love it as much as me!
[/quote]
Well I dare say my dearest companion that you calling it uncricket of me to declare with 2k more infra than what you yourself possess certainly read like a complaint. Why of course I love it! Such things are the only thing keeping me from departing Digiterra for that other distant place.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1330613962' post='2931268']
I'm not sure if you noticed this, but Kaskus has 14 nations and GOONs has 215. We have 4% in peace mode and Kaskus has 43%.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeris-_-L5.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

:awesome::awesome: yeah, you all must notice this!!!
and Notice that now Kaskus have only 4 nations in Peace Mode, and Goons and Umbrella need 308 nations to attack the remaining 16 nations :awesome::awesome:
awesome

[quote name='marzan04' timestamp='1333018901' post='2944948']
:awesome::awesome: yeah, you all must notice this!!!
and Notice that now Kaskus have only 4 nations in Peace Mode, and Goons and Umbrella need 308 nations to attack the remaining 16 nations :awesome::awesome:
awesome
[/quote]
please show me where all 300+ nations of goons/umb have declared war on kaskus nations? i do believe that UMB has declared on all of one nation who is out of reach of GOONS nations. GASP our buddy helped us hit someone we couldn't reach.

[quote name='r00tn00b' timestamp='1333019450' post='2944954']
please show me where all 300+ nations of goons/umb have declared war on kaskus nations? i do believe that UMB has declared on all of one nation who is out of reach of GOONS nations. GASP our buddy helped us hit someone we couldn't reach.
[/quote]
:awesome::awesome::awesome:
you must notice that kaskus couldn't reach some of GOONS nations too.

now, show me what nation that GOONS couldn't reach

:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

edit : misstyping Goos-

Edited by marzan04

[quote name='marzan04' timestamp='1333020887' post='2944960']
:awesome::awesome::awesome:
you must notice that kaskus couldn't reach some of GOONS nations too.

now, show me what nation that GOONS couldn't reach

:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

edit : misstyping Goos-
[/quote]
Some 100+k NS nation below uman and above our others. and it is not our fault kaskus doesn't have a great group of friends to pull in people to cover their slack. I mean, really? this is your rock solid defense, "oh they couldn't reach some of your nations".

You must be a master debater with such solid and unshakable arguments such as that.

[quote name='r00tn00b' timestamp='1333021762' post='2944969']
Some 100+k NS nation below uman and above our others. and it is not our fault kaskus doesn't have a great group of friends to pull in people to cover their slack. I mean, really? this is your rock solid defense, "oh they couldn't reach some of your nations".

You must be a master debater with such solid and unshakable arguments such as that.
[/quote]

:awesome::awesome: i'm a warriors, not debater :D
do you really-really sure that KasKus doesn't have any backup ? :D:awesome::awesome:
tell the warriors about the roar

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1332384953' post='2941435']
Incidentally, for no particular reason I wanted to point this out. MONGOLS was originally asked for 18m in reps for what was at the time 9m, 50t, 2000s (and possibly other stuff I don't recall). Some of the aid was cancelled but at the bare minimum, 3m/50t/2000s went through. That amount was never negotiated. As of right now, MONGOLS/Kaskus have internally sent:

MONGOLS to MONGOLS:
60m
500t
28,000s

Kaskus/NEW to Kaskus:
90m
22,000s
50t ambiguous *

Kaskus to MONGOLS:
63m
12,000s

MONGOLS to Kaskus:
3m
50t
2000s
250t ambiguous

[size="1"]* Ambiguous means tech sent by itself, not along with money or soldiers (which indicates an intent of war aid). Ambiguous tech may be part of a tech deal and is counted separately for the sake of this exercise.[/size]

So, before we even talk about damage done through war, this fight so far has already cost $216,000,000 + 550 to 850 tech + 64,000 soldiers. We started by asking for 18m, and then 180m once the war started. I suppose you can argue this is a war of principle. But any arguments of our reps being "too high" are just absurd considering how much they've already spent and are going to continue to spend.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL5.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

dude, did you know, whose your opponent on Kaskus?
lot of them is war veteran and war maniacs.
TAN, Gantanx, Sigelopisan and bunch of blood thirsty warrior.
so Infra, Money, Soldier is just piece of pixel, they fun with nuke, and happy with war.
don't even talk about "how much it will cost" to them, they will laugh till their ass off in front of you :)

[quote name='marzan04' timestamp='1333022305' post='2944976']
do you really-really sure that KasKus doesn't have any backup ? :D:awesome::awesome:
[/quote]
So NEW has a secret treaty with Kaskus and you will be declaring on us soon? Do you speak for all of new or just your own dumbass self?

[quote name='marzan04' timestamp='1333022305' post='2944976']
[/quote]
Of course we're not sure whether they have back up or not, but it'll make $%&@ all difference either way.

Edit:

[quote name='coekrix' timestamp='1333048212' post='2945119']
dude, did you know, whose your opponent on Kaskus?
lot of them is war veteran and war maniacs.
TAN, Gantanx, Sigelopisan and bunch of blood thirsty warrior.
so Infra, Money, Soldier is just piece of pixel, they fun with nuke, and happy with war.
don't even talk about "how much it will cost" to them, they will laugh till their ass off in front of you :)
[/quote]
And that suits us just fine, dearie :D

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

[quote name='r00tn00b' timestamp='1333062227' post='2945234']
So NEW has a secret treaty with Kaskus and you will be declaring on us soon? Do you speak for all of new or just your own dumbass self?
[/quote]

:awesome::awesome: uhm, cause i'm not a good debater, it make me speechless :P who know :awesome::awesome:

Edited by marzan04

[quote name='marzan04' timestamp='1333065519' post='2945272']
:awesome::awesome: uhm, cause i'm not a good debater, it make me speechless :P who know :awesome::awesome:
[/quote]

.. you answered his question and made perfectly sure he's got nothing to worry about.. You are a very bad bluffer. Stick to fighting it's what you NEW guys are best at. :P

[quote name='Enzos' timestamp='1333066205' post='2945280']
.. you answered his question and made perfectly sure he's got nothing to worry about.. You are a very bad bluffer. Stick to fighting it's what you NEW guys are best at. :P
[/quote]
it's sarcasm lol

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1332471598' post='2942005']
I'm confused. You're complaining we're getting help from MK, so as a result you think we should activate our Doomhouse treaty and get help from MK? Besides which, Doomhouse is an unspoken bond. MK and Umbrella don't need to post any DoWs. Our house is their house. They can chip in whenever they want without having to ask permission or explain themselves. That's just how Doomhouse works. If that explanation isn't good enough for you, maybe those MK nations resigned to join GOONs.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerishehL7.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Quotes lke this, others like it, the pip showing DH as 3 divisions of the same group and interchangable membership will make a defeat of each of you a defeat of all three. When all three allances are defeated they will end up paying 9 times the reps.

GOONs defeat - GOONs, MK & Umbrella all pay reps.
MK defeat - MK, GOONs & Umbrella all pay reps
Umbrella defeat - Umbrella, MK & GOONs all pay reps.

It could break the $50 billion mark in combined reps of money and tech.

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1333184757' post='2946048']
Quotes lke this, others like it, the pip showing DH as 3 divisions of the same group and interchangable membership will make a defeat of each of you a defeat of all three. When all three allances are defeated they will end up paying 9 times the reps.

[/quote]
Nah, we'd probably end up getting peace after two weeks and then spend the next few years whining like !@#$%*es about the new hegemony.

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1333192103' post='2946068']
Nah, we'd probably end up getting peace after two weeks and then spend the next few years whining like !@#$%*es about the new hegemony.
[/quote]
You're assuming you'd get realistic terms to complete if you guys are defeated, with how unrealistic the terms are you've expected of so many other alliances with each victory you guys have if you finally lose a war I doubt people will want to be lenient looking at your history. Which includes a policy fundamental to your alliance of punishing other alliances for following treaties and trying to set an example of them each time they do so in response to you guys attacking their ally.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1333192608' post='2946070']
You're assuming you'd get realistic terms to complete if you guys are defeated, with how unrealistic the terms are you've expected of so many other alliances with each victory you guys have if you finally lose a war I doubt people will want to be lenient looking at your history. Which includes a policy fundamental to your alliance of punishing other alliances for following treaties and trying to set an example of them each time they do so in response to you guys attacking their ally.
[/quote]

Realistically, the only way DH is going down is if they do something so stupid their major allies look the other way while they take a beating. It would probably be like the VE/GOD thing where these major allies would only put up with so much beating/reps before putting a stop to it.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1333184757' post='2946048']

[/quote]

We first have to be defeated