Summation of my thoughts

Monster

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329951144' post='2925792']
No really, Sardonic, how exactly can they look good? Natan flips !@#$ over a twitter thing he deleted 30 seconds after it went out. He decides to go full throttle on me, despite knowing I wasn't going to take it.
[/quote]
Yeah, not seeing how umb has betrayed anyone, nor how they follow anybody around. The Umb/MK relationship is a complicated one, to be sure, but it is not one of servitude.

You, of all people, should know that.

Edited by Sardonic

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. What? The only thing they didn't do that MK wanted was to not hit Fark. They stopped some reps from being imposed on MHA, but I kind of gave you the story on how they treated MHA up until that point already.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1329951302' post='2925799']
Seriously it's blindly obtuse comments like yours which is why it's etched in Roq's mind to talk down to people like you Jaxon.
[/quote]

Very well, I won't aggrandize Roq as a moral hero of CN like some of the Voxians were, and maybe the reasons behind his defection are blurry to me, but he's still defecting from a group whose actions and methods of operation (from an IC stance, naturally) I have opposed for a while, and that's why I support him. Thus, even if his hands are just as dirty as the rest of DoomHouse's, attacking him doesn't change any of the points about DH's past that his defection brings to light. Is my more blunt answer more acceptable to you?

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329951728' post='2925807']
Haha. What? The only thing they didn't do that MK wanted was to not hit Fark. They stopped some reps from being imposed on MHA, but I kind of gave you the story on how they treated MHA up until that point already.
[/quote]

And what did you do exactly? I mean, apart from running away with your tail between your legs when things got too hot. (OOC: Yes I know why you really left, I'm roleplaying)

No Umbrellian (Yes it's Umbrellian > Umbrellan. We voted, damn it.) below the rank of domisi is to post in this thread.

Also, as an aside to you Roq. You're probably bashing your closest ally in Umbrella when you get mad at Natan for being mad at you for abusing twitter privileges. :(

Carry on, then.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329951728' post='2925807']
[/quote]

I don't believe you are taking into account that what Umbrella wanted to do and what MK wanted to do were very similar. And that was certainly a two-way street with MHA, if Umb in fact did help prevent MHA getting reps, then it was a hell of a lot more than MHA deserved from that relationship given the actions of the prior several months.

Just to make sure that I have this right:

Using access that you weren't supposed to have (hold over from when you were leader of Umbrella), you tried to instruct Umbrella nations to aid Sparta nations without Umbrella's consent. In other words: abusing your former access to steal aid.

And you wonder why people aren't OK with this and portray yourself as the victim? Wow.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1329952545' post='2925823']
Just to make sure that I have this right:

Using access that you weren't supposed to have (hold over from when you were leader of Umbrella), you tried to instruct Umbrella nations to aid Sparta nations without Umbrella's consent. In other words: abusing your former access to steal aid.

And you wonder why people aren't OK with this and portray yourself as the victim? Wow.
[/quote]
well he was really very frustrated you see so really people are just trying to heinously take advantage of his fragile state again :rolleyes:

Hm, impact it had: zero. I already pointed out the inherent hypocrisy of your position.

goldie: given Umbrella had been planning to screw MHA for a while, I don't agree.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329956201' post='2925889']
I wasn't really worried. Luckily, I'm not wrong in this instance and there's no way to spin it as you being right. Doornail was a quality member.
[/quote]

You act like there is something to spin for you to be wrong, that's the amazing thing about all of this.

Also if you get bored please rate the umbrella members you were around in a 5 star rating. 1 bad 5 great. this should entertain us for a few minutes.

[quote name='acrux' timestamp='1329956491' post='2925896']
You act like there is something to spin for you to be wrong, that's the amazing thing about all of this.

Also if you get bored please rate the umbrella members you were around in a 5 star rating. 1 bad 5 great. this should entertain us for a few minutes.
[/quote]

Raken being a 1, Kiado and Doornail being a 5.

[quote name='Raken' timestamp='1329958573' post='2925913']
Raken being a 1, Kiado and Doornail being a 5.
[/quote]

That's bold, giving yourself one star. I think that might be one too many.

[quote name='Raken' timestamp='1329958834' post='2925918']
I was hoping Roq would give me 1 for having a few slots filled.
[/quote]

Fair enough. We'll just have to see I guess.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1329951493' post='2925803']
Yeah, not seeing how umb has betrayed anyone, nor how [b]they follow anybody around.[/b] The Umb/MK relationship is a complicated one, to be sure,[i] but it is not one of servitude.[/i]

You, of all people, should know that.
[/quote]

This is a debate for another time, but yeah...

"Instead of letting our allies take an extra attacker or two we just decided not to defend them at all and wag our finger at having even for more alliances attack when there were 0 slots available for any oncomers to take."
"Instead of defending our allies in a pre-emptive curbstomp we decided to hit their MDoAP partners. But we made sure they didn't have to pay reps!"
"Instead of standing up for flesh and blood and against appalling action/behavior, you should just take it. You're being too thin skinned for our liking, :dealwithit:."

This must be some strange use of quite a few words I had not been previously aware of.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1329959432' post='2925932']
This is a debate for another time, but yeah...

"Instead of letting our allies take an extra attacker or two we just decided not to defend them at all and wag our finger at having even for more alliances attack when there were 0 slots available for any oncomers to take."
"Instead of defending our allies in a pre-emptive curbstomp we decided to hit their MDoAP partners. But we made sure they didn't have to pay reps!"
"Instead of standing up for flesh and blood and against appalling action/behavior, you should just take it. You're being too thin skinned for our liking, :dealwithit:."

This must be some strange use of quite a few words I had not been previously aware of.
[/quote]
Counterpoint: You directly leaked confidential material which was not meant to be shared. You should be happy you got as much political assistance as you did.

Ugh, that's such BS. How many times have you and others in PB c/ped convos? Basically, people were desperate for something to nail MHA on. That's what happened.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329973097' post='2926255']
Ugh, that's such BS. How many times have you and others in PB c/ped convos? Basically, people were desperate for something to nail MHA on. That's what happened.
[/quote]
Not really, nobody cared one way or another about MHA until that incident.