Summation of my thoughts

Monster

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better than anything you have done rsoxbronco1.

Okay, I'll detail it:

All around terrible leader Raken hatches a scheme to write a wall of text and propose cancellation on Sparta

Twitter thing happens and Natan decides he can go hard on me despite the Nausean Aid Commission's investigation into exactly what Umbrella's doing with their slots.

Cancellation is put forth for avote.

Some people don't really like doing cutthroat stuff, but I learned from the masters(Xiph/DH/PB), so I end up getting dismissed and booted essentially.

The greatest irony of the whole thing is Umbrella regularly siphons off money and tech from Sparta from what amounts to essentially a ghost, Isyutaru.

Umbrella also doesn't have an econ minister atm really.

Bottom line: DH/PB is lacking in intelligence and regularly walks into !@#$ regardless of whether I have sprung traps or not. Like zoom regularly does it. lol

See, I guess it needs to be understood that while what happens to me is of low priority, you have a lot more to lose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvJKVKglIRs

OOC: I'd still like my IPB license money back, ingrates. Continuing to try to run me out of the game has consequences.

Edited by Roquentin

Roq, there are a lot of people who like you in this game, and a lot of people who call you a friend. However, your continued insistence on trying to destroy everything you once stood for, at the expense of those friends, and your seeming neverending quest for acceptance for who you are now is truly at the level of sad. What started out as an important revelation has devolved completely to you !@#$ting on an alliance you helped build and a bloc you helped build, which shows how full circle your posting has become. Rather than focus on what happened, letting the facts you presented do the arguing for you, you have grown frustrated by the lack of outrage and turned to attacking those who, up until very recently, you considered friends.

I can continue to take solace in knowing that you are not the same ruler you were before then, so I can still remember the good times and remember the Roq who would never trample on his friends for public acceptance, hopefully just as easily as I can forget the new Roq who seems to enjoy doing so. I'll be on IRC if you ever decide to let old Roq come and play.

Dang.

This alliance was going to be the nucleus of the upcoming freedom movement? Pfft. MK is way better, they retain their members even when they fess up to spying and stuff. Sparta kicks a member for a tweet? LOL. Pack it in boys, aint no bringing MK down if this is all the gas folks have in the tanks.

[quote name='threefingeredguy' timestamp='1329920280' post='2925549']
Hello,
[/quote]
Hi

[quote name='threefingeredguy' timestamp='1329920280' post='2925549']my name is roq [/quote]
Nope you are the threefingerguy.

[quote name='threefingeredguy' timestamp='1329920280' post='2925549']and my butt hurts.[/quote]
Try Preparation H

[quote name='threefingeredguy' timestamp='1329920280' post='2925549']PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEE[/quote]
Sure, do you do cartwheels? Or sword swallowing? Fire eater?

Edited by Alfred von Tirpitz

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1329919268' post='2925546']
Roq, there are a lot of people who like you in this game, and a lot of people who call you a friend. However, your continued insistence on trying to destroy everything you once stood for, at the expense of those friends, and your seeming neverending quest for acceptance for who you are now is truly at the level of sad. What started out as an important revelation has devolved completely to you !@#$ting on an alliance you helped build and a bloc you helped build, which shows how full circle your posting has become. Rather than focus on what happened, letting the facts you presented do the arguing for you, you have grown frustrated by the lack of outrage and turned to attacking those who, up until very recently, you considered friends.

I can continue to take solace in knowing that you are not the same ruler you were before then, so I can still remember the good times and remember the Roq who would never trample on his friends for public acceptance, hopefully just as easily as I can forget the new Roq who seems to enjoy doing so. I'll be on IRC if you ever decide to let old Roq come and play.
[/quote]

Umbrella literally more or less kicked me out based on a lie because they couldn't take the heat, so it is well deserved. They were never my friends and as soon as our views clashed, they just didn't care about any of my accomplishments.

Well, Alfred, Tulak isn't around, so I think it was a bit of a rash decision, in all honesty. Caving to an alliance that couldn't give a !@#$ about you isn't very well thought out.

Edited by Roquentin

Actually as soon as our views clashed you refused to listen to our alternate point of view and threw a tantrum after I did what you specifically asked me and the rest of gov to do.

Oh and then you started threatening us and then you gained access to our private twitter account to try and interfere with our economics. You rag on bros for logging into UPN/NSO/whoever I don't really give a damn's forums but you yourself are guilty of doing pretty much the same thing to us if not worse because you tried to dictate our economic policy when you're not even a member of Umbrella.

I don't care about what you did in the past. I'm more interested in the present and at present you're being a first class, grade A, top quality dick.

Laters loser.

Your alternative is to take it in the butt from MK and do nothing to change your alliance's policy. You have no control over the internal dynamic of your alliance.

Gained access? I always had it. Natan tried to frame it as "hacking," it was hilarious. Your economic policy is to be complacent and screw allies over, basically. Dick? I've never met a bigger group of them.

Also xfd at referring to the demasking thing; Roq is asked to reconsider, demasked. mrcalkin asks to be demasked given gov spot.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329944035' post='2925694']
Your alternative is to take it in the butt from MK and do nothing to change your alliance's policy. You have no control over the internal dynamic of your alliance.

Gained access? I always had it. Natan tried to frame it as "hacking," it was hilarious. Your economic policy is to be complacent and screw allies over, basically. Dick? I've never met a bigger group of them.
[/quote]

You mean the policy which you created? Also Bros always had access to UPN's forums, why is this any different?

edit: I like mrcalkin

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

The thing is, there is no way to make yourselves look good in this situation. Your alliance follows a smaller one around, essentially, and you'll betray anyone who gets in the way of you doing it. I would hope if any decent members are left, they leave.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329943303' post='2925689']
Umbrella literally more or less kicked me out based on a lie because they couldn't take the heat, so it is well deserved. They were never my friends and as soon as our views clashed, they just didn't care about any of my accomplishments.

Well, Alfred, Tulak isn't around, so I think it was a bit of a rash decision, in all honesty. Caving to an alliance that couldn't give a !@#$ about you isn't very well thought out.
[/quote]

Umbrella aren't the only people you're burning. I can't comment on the hostility that runs between you two, although the way you explain it comes across as someone who can't find any fault in your own actions. You're going out of your way to trash on pretty much everyone you called a friend for years, and it is sad to see. I hope you learn the benefit of just arguing your viewpoints and not trying as hard as you can to make people forget about how good of a leader and ruler you used to be.

I haven't really done anything to VE, goldielax. Umbrella just never gave a !@#$ about me once I was no longer on the same page with MK. They are willing to throw out anyone in favor of an external influence. You already know about the issues with the others. I still really like FOK too.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329944995' post='2925711']
The thing is, there is no way to make yourselves look good in this situation. Your alliance follows a smaller one around, essentially, and you'll betray anyone who gets in the way of you doing it. I would hope if any decent members are left, they leave.
[/quote]
(citation needed)

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1329945194' post='2925713']
Umbrella aren't the only people you're burning. I can't comment on the hostility that runs between you two, although the way you explain it comes across as someone who can't find any fault in your own actions. You're going out of your way to trash on pretty much everyone you called a friend for years, and it is sad to see. I hope you learn the benefit of just arguing your viewpoints and not trying as hard as you can to make people forget about how good of a leader and ruler you used to be.
[/quote]

This very same argument could have been used against Doitzel once upon a time. There is a difference between a "good leader" and a good individual on Planet Bob, and though Roq is not being the best leader of the movement he wished to ignite, he is trying damn hard to be a good individual and obeying his moral compass and sense of justice rather than being the quiet, obedient, empty-headed "leader" some alliances want him to be.

No really, Sardonic, how exactly can they look good? Natan flips !@#$ over a twitter thing he deleted 30 seconds after it went out. He decides to go full throttle on me, despite knowing I wasn't going to take it.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1329950984' post='2925787']
There is a difference between a "good leader" and a good individual on Planet Bob, and though Roq is not being the best leader of the movement he wished to ignite, he is trying damn hard to be a good individual and obeying his moral compass and sense of justice rather than being the quiet, obedient, empty-headed "leader" some alliances want him to be.
[/quote]

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329850150' post='2925189']
Also preemptive strike on a potential thing that could come out: In a horrible twist of poor judgement I logged into the Umbrella twitter that I had access to and sent some aid requests out since I was kind of jittery and got impatient since they had been slow in sending. I have apologized and offered reparations since then. It is up to them to accept the offer. It was a messed thing up to do and I wouldn't do it again.
[/quote]

Seriously it's blindly obtuse comments like yours which is why it's etched in Roq's mind to talk down to people like you Jaxon.