Who dares disturb our sleep?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hob Dobson' timestamp='1323935164' post='2878704']
Just to clarify a bit: Is MHA declaring on VE in support of TUR, or are you reminding us all that the OP just isn't that easily taken down?
[/quote]
I'm RIA, for one, for two, I'm not declaring on either side, should someone declare war on TYR, I'd be inclined to defend them, since I don't give a $%&@ about my nation, I care about my friends.

[quote name='Azelie' timestamp='1323932683' post='2878649']
Using a MDP as an optional aggression treaty. PPO attacked us, not the other way around. This is a sure way to receive a curbstomp without any mercy.
[/quote]
If I were you, I would not be talking about a treaty that I know nothing about.

[i]Article V - Sexting from the Poop Deck

One alliance may request the servitude of an appointed adviser from the other alliance to help them in terms of sexual desires, or running their prostitution business, be it that the prostitutes need training, need selling strategies, and/or the business needs more prostitutes.[/i]

I, on behalf of TYR, requested Lurunin of PPO to grant our entrance into this war front in order to help my alliance run our prostitution business. Soldiers need love too. As far as I know, Lurunin was perfectly fine with this idea if it would help TYR fulfill our needs.

Do I need to say more?

[quote name='Star Gazing' timestamp='1323937018' post='2878736']
If I were you, I would not be talking about a treaty that I know nothing about.

[i]Article V - Sexting from the Poop Deck

One alliance may request the servitude of an appointed adviser from the other alliance to help them in terms of sexual desires, or running their prostitution business, be it that the prostitutes need training, need selling strategies, and/or the business needs more prostitutes.[/i]

I, on behalf of TYR, requested Lurunin of PPO to grant our entrance into this war front in order to help my alliance run our prostitution business. Soldiers need love too. As far as I know, Lurunin was perfectly fine with this idea if it would help TYR fulfill our needs.

Do I need to say more?
[/quote]

well you could of just signed a MDoAP, wouldnt that save us all the trouble :P

also, whats the going rate? some hooligans could do with some lovin too :P

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1323944445' post='2878775']
I wondered why this thread got so much attention, and then I realised the alliance had a girl in it and remembered the CN population is truly pathetic.
[/quote]

lol good one

Hooligans, what are you guys complaining and posturing about? its a 4 person alliance, as far as I'm concerned its more targets to fight.

This is great news, especially since their largest nation declared on me yesterday, sure he has 5000 more infra, and 3.5x my warchest, but this isn't a reason to complain, its a reason to rejoice! I actually get a challenge this week to see if I can even up those numbers a bit, and I look forward to it.

[quote name='gowfanatic' timestamp='1323959801' post='2878850']
A little late here, but w000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000t can't wait, this is the second suicide mission I've embarked on in CN in my years here and I hope it lives up to the last one.

o7 Lanna!

<3
[/quote]
:awesome: Nothing better than a man with nothing to lose! o7