Who dares disturb our sleep?

[quote name='Silent Blood Line' timestamp='1323960021' post='2878853']
:awesome: Nothing better than a man with nothing to lose! o7
[/quote]

Haha yup! As I said on IRC, looking to beat my record from last time. I gotta be nuked 12+ times and lose 40k+ Ns. I hope VE will help me out! =D

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sweeeeet Ronny D' timestamp='1323958427' post='2878841']
Hooligans, what are you guys complaining and posturing about? its a 4 person alliance, as far as I'm concerned its more targets to fight.

This is great news, especially since their largest nation declared on me yesterday, sure he has 5000 more infra, and 3.5x my warchest, but this isn't a reason to complain, its a reason to rejoice! I actually get a challenge this week to see if I can even up those numbers a bit, and I look forward to it.
[/quote]

[quote name='LordSlop' timestamp='1323958598' post='2878844']
Like ^ said.

I'm having the time of my life fighting Lanna to see if I can even the odds. We fight, exchange some gracious banter and then we each go on his way.
[/quote]

sirs...i do believe you are the only reason why I may like VE :P

you show that you are not mindless trolls but actually enjoy a good, fun, friendly war :P

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1323953403' post='2878804']
Good luck defending them mr "I'll defend you till the end of time" mogar :P
[/quote]
thank you, with my mighty 4500ns and nuclear weapons, I look forward to nuking tiny nations to bill lock them.

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1323984281' post='2879093']
"she might have sex with me if i defend her nation!"
[/quote]
Lanna has too similar of tastes to my own for that to work out, two dominant people = someone ends up dying.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1323985984' post='2879114']
Don't ever change Mogar.
[/quote]
I never could even if I wanted, but I'm far too in love with myself to want to change anyway.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1323997388' post='2879319']
except for the fact she's well over the age of 18, but hey, don't let facts get in the way of your personal attacks!
[/quote]
[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1323994020' post='2879259']
yes i am aware
[/quote]
i think the joke half went over your head

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1323944445' post='2878775']
I wondered why this thread got so much attention, and then I realised the alliance had a girl in it and remembered the CN population is truly pathetic.
[/quote]
[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1323984281' post='2879093']
"she might have sex with me if i defend her nation!"
[/quote]

Gentlemen, I am sorry to announce this, but I do not wave my private parts around on the Internets. I am only here to war. Stay out of this if you have a problem with me because I am not changing my sex.

P.S. Thanks, WckedJ. :)

Edited by Star Gazing

[quote name='Star Gazing' timestamp='1324000808' post='2879377']
Gentlemen, I am sorry to announce this, but I do not wave my private parts around on the Internets. I am only here to war. Stay out of this if you have a problem with me because I am not changing my sex.

P.S. Thanks, WckedJ. :)
[/quote]

*insert cliche beverage spit gag here*

Lanna, you promised me sex if I marched to a war I would surely not survive....

...ah well :P I'm having fun anyways.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1323929330' post='2878549']
keep in mind we still hold a treaty with TYR, and even though I'm not gov, I'll defend Lanna to the end.
[/quote]

Your alliance is currently being ground into a fine dust. Would you like to make any further irrelevant statements?

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1324020249' post='2879708']
Your alliance is currently being ground into a fine dust. Would you like to make any further irrelevant statements?
[/quote]
sorry we didn't spend 3 years collecting taxes!

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1324029416' post='2879766']
That's just mean and petty :/
[/quote]
I like to spread the glowing love where ever I go, besides, how often do you get to nuke Japan?
[quote]Your nuclear attack against Japan was a success. Japan lost 431 defending soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 111.874 miles of land, 1.62 technology, 151.89 infrastructure, 75% of their aircraft, and 25% of their nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses Japan will experience many days of economic devastation in their nation. [/quote]

I was invited to "peacefully" hand over my infra and technology to a NG member yesterday whilst he was in the midst of making veiled threats and preparing to drop nukes on my nation's citizenry.

I've already told him, but just for the record: The Apparatus and its members WILL NOT GIVE UP, will not surrender under individual terms (although obviously peace is the eventual end of almost all wars), and we certainly won't respond well to bullying.

GATO: Much love for a classy alliance who fights wars (albeit without CB) -- but does so in a friendly and respectful manner. Once this war is over, friendship certainly wouldn't be outside of my realm of consideration.

VE: You're opportunists attacking smaller alliances without putting yourself at risk of a real retaliation. Still, WC is a good guy, and I can't really bring myself to hate on him.

NG: You guys live up to your reputation via that PM I referenced above. You symbolize all that is wrong with CN, and I'd rather be perma-ZI'ed than bow to your bullying ways.

o7 TYR
o7 MHA
o7 App

[quote name='Phaedron' timestamp='1324100041' post='2880336']

VE: You're opportunists attacking smaller alliances without putting yourself at risk of a real retaliation. Still, WC is a good guy, and I can't really bring myself to hate on him.

[/quote]

It was where the coalition could use some reinforcements, nothing personal and you should take it as a compliment. We have all been enjoying your members' spirit throughout this war and hope to shake hands and walk away at the end of it.