Surrender Terms for Individual MHA Nations

Laslo Kenez

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1323550954' post='2872827']
SoA, warchest info doesn't mean much unless we know their NS and infra. A slightly under $1B warchest isn't that bad at a lot of levels, for example.

[b]Nothing wrong with making your tax rate whatever you please when you aren't collecting.[/b]
[/quote]

This completely makes no sense with the exception stated below. (See the response made to the quotation below.)

[quote name='WorkingClassRuler' timestamp='1323563287' post='2872999']
Oh dear, dear CnG, you silly fools.

Did no one warn you about the Vogon Poetry? Nukes and soldiers are just our opening number, just you wait till the Poetry starts coming and then we'll see who's begging to surrender.
[/quote]

Glad I can delete the messages just like the rest of the nonsense messages I get. :smug:

Oh hai WCR/Rugby, I remember you :)

[quote name='Ironfist' timestamp='1323564748' post='2873022']
Some people keep their tax rate low to appease the people when it's not time to collect. It's RP.
[/quote]

Ahh Role playing. Never stumbled into that stuff (nor ever plan to) so I would have no idea.

[quote name='Froggor' timestamp='1323577822' post='2873206']
I would prefer no one take individual surrender terms. We should fight until we are bloody pulp. Have a friendly peace with no more terms than the loser won't reenter the war. Then rebuild for future fights.
[/quote]

I see no reason to beat down someone who does not want to fight.

[quote name='Dragon919' timestamp='1323628147' post='2874073']
Looks like we have our own [url="http://www.cybernations.net/search.asp?searchstring=All&search=MHA+pow"]POW[/url]. JRV's Vogon poetry can be quite disheartening.
[/quote]
You have no idea. I'm not even fighting, and since receiving the poetry, even [b]I[/b] wanna surrender. SOMEBODY STOP ME!!! :D

o7 MHA

Edited by Dre4mwe4ver

[quote name='NOMNOMNOM' timestamp='1323679488' post='2875059']
It's tempting for us to mass pm these to your membership. I'm sure that half of it is looking for these terms anyway,.
[/quote]

Dude, get with the times. GATO has already done that. And, typical of CnG, it failed horribly. All it did was lead to a massive retaliation of Vogon Poetry.

[quote name='NOMNOMNOM' timestamp='1323679488' post='2875059']
It's tempting for us to mass pm these to your membership. I'm sure that half of it is looking for these terms anyway,.
[/quote]

Evidently it's awfully tempting to steal the insults that hoards of your fellow GATO/ODN allies have said before you.

Lady Hime Themis posted the first intelligent analysis of the situation here, other than when MHA reps reminded everyone this was one guy who had already decided to sit out the war.

Every time you say "let them burn" without ANY regard for legitimate reasons in OOC life (going to the hospital but also what about vacations to places without easy-access Internet?) -- any time you do this, you diminish us as a whole. There's all sorts of great IC reasons you can decide to hope for MHA or other alliances to surrender -- but don't be a complete jerk. You might wake up one day to a much emptier Planet Bob.

o7 MHA
o7 OBR

[quote name='scutterbug' timestamp='1323722912' post='2875549']
Interesting to note, why would MHA surrender when latest results (as of an hour ago give or take some minutes) show your coalition losing more than us? Albeit our 16,878,82NS to your coalitions 17,637,20NS loss. Curbstomp?

My backside fellas!
[/quote]
Funny.

As of right now, MHA has lost 2 200 000 NS, to 650 000 NS for ODN, GATO and The Internatonal. I wasn't aware that 2.2m was a smaller number than 650k. I like your math, though.

[quote name='scutterbug' timestamp='1323722912' post='2875549']
Interesting to note, why would MHA surrender when latest results (as of an hour ago give or take some minutes) show your coalition losing more than us? Albeit our 16,878,82NS to your coalitions 17,637,20NS loss. Curbstomp?

My backside fellas!
[/quote]
Nice math skills champ.

Heya, just wanted to congratulate you guys, you fought hard and have managed to catch a few of our ghosts for us ;D

Seriously, ghosts are a problem, weed those traitors out, the rest of us will be standing strong. Takes 5 alliances to attack us and still we're holding up.

-love, MHA

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1323739242' post='2875849']
Glad to be of service. Your non-ghosts are quite fun to fight. Just please lay off the Vogon poetry. That violates all international human rights norms.
[/quote]
*taps on a microphone* ahem....

"Oh freddled gruntbuggly, thy micturations are to me,
As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes.
And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon,
See if I don't!"

[quote name='Empress Bella' timestamp='1323738290' post='2875833']
Heya, just wanted to congratulate you guys, you fought hard and have managed to catch a few of our ghosts for us ;D

Seriously, ghosts are a problem, weed those traitors out, the rest of us will be standing strong. Takes 5 alliances to attack us and still we're holding up.

-love, MHA
[/quote]
Its funny cause we've already proven to you guys how we know we aren't attacking ghosts. But keep trying to deflect the fact that you're getting your ass kicked.

[quote name='wolfbrother1' timestamp='1323679756' post='2875061']
Dude, get with the times. GATO has already done that. And, typical of CnG, it failed horribly. All it did was lead to a massive retaliation of Vogon Poetry.
[/quote]
C&G has long been known for its failure.

[quote name='James Wilson' timestamp='1323745179' post='2875996']
Its funny cause we've already proven to you guys how we know we aren't attacking ghosts. But keep trying to deflect the fact that you're getting your ass kicked.
[/quote]
If they've surrendered, we give them up willingly, the mha doesn't shelter cowards.
As for this claim of ass kicking, yes we were hit hard but we are pulling through strong enough; the numbers don't lie, we are pulling our way back and you'll learn that messing with the MHA is a very bad idea.

[quote name='Empress Bella' timestamp='1323745904' post='2876012']
If they've surrendered, we give them up willingly, the mha doesn't shelter cowards.
As for this claim of ass kicking, yes we were hit hard but we are pulling through strong enough; the numbers don't lie, we are pulling our way back and you'll learn that messing with the MHA is a very bad idea.
[/quote]
Messing with MHA is a very bad idea? I don't know who your trying to intimidate, especially after all the warchest numbers I've seen.

[quote name='James Wilson' timestamp='1323746196' post='2876023']
Messing with MHA is a very bad idea? I don't know who your trying to intimidate, especially after all the warchest numbers I've seen.
[/quote]
You're talking about our warchest numbers lol? well, we'll see in the end.