Surrender Terms for Individual MHA Nations

Laslo Kenez

If you're so tough Wilson, how bout [s]ODN[/s] GATO and MHA try this one on one? I highly doubt you'd be acting like such a big shot.

Also, for crossing my attention, Vogon Poetry attacks on [s]ODN[/s] GATO will now double in intensity and voganity.

Edit: This is not the acronym you were looking for.

Edited by WorkingClassRuler

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WorkingClassRuler' timestamp='1323751474' post='2876167']
If you're so tough Wilson, how bout ODN and MHA try this one on one? I highly doubt you'd be acting like such a big shot.

Also, for crossing my attention, Vogon Poetry attacks on ODN will now double in intensity and voganity.
[/quote]

Mr Wilson is in GATO. Attack ODN all you like - we're happy to take you on. But please reserve your criminal use of banned poetry for others, if you must resort to such underhanded tactics at all.

[quote name='Hime Themis' timestamp='1323537278' post='2872661']
Gentle Persons

This is the kind of revolting garbage that will eventually cause Digiterra to fail. I agree that if someone is trying to duck out on their alliance they are not taking their responsibilities seriously. However,"your grandmother is bleeding to death on the bathroom floor". Seriously grow up stop acting like a 14 year old punk who has never had to bear more responsibility than wiping your own face after stuffing it with food your mom cooked for you. Some of the people on Digiterra have real life problems and responsibilities well beyond your little mind to comprehend. We have in our alliance many who have suffered incredible loss and we do not put this Reality above the other because we actually all have the compassion and intelligence to live in both realms and care in both realms.

This realm is fun and a retreat for many when fools choose to make fun of the OOC issues to puff up their little e-assets it makes we want to throw up. Have fun in your wars but try to actually remember their are real people behind the nation leader. We know this and most on Digiterra do as well. Try joining the human race.

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis
[/quote]

Fully agree, well said.

If you're so tough Wilson, how bout ODN and MHA try this one on one? I highly doubt you'd be acting like such a big shot.

Also, for crossing my attention, Vogon Poetry attacks on ODN will now double in intensity and voganity.
[/quote]
:rolleyes: I love it when people make fools of themselves :lol1:

Carry on with your whining.

[quote name='James Wilson' timestamp='1323752525' post='2876193']
:rolleyes: I love it when people make fools of themselves :lol1:

Carry on with your whining.
[/quote]

This is just great.

Thank you WCR.

I declared on one of you MHAers, sent just a single nuke his war, he messaged me with "I SURRENDER".

Bewildered at the lack of fighting spirit, I sent him the surrender terms. I gave him roughly 36hours to change his AA to CnG PoW, decom and post in the surrender thread. He only complied with the change of AA, and then he sent me this:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/KWjO0.jpg[/img]

That's not surrendering, that's [b]bailing[/b]. I'm posting this so that you guys at MHA might want to sanction him or whatever you do to people who bail during war time, either way, i'm nuking him again, goodwill is long gone.

[spoiler][img]http://i.imgur.com/tPIIX.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

If you're so tough Wilson, how bout [s]ODN[/s] GATO and MHA try this one on one? I highly doubt you'd be acting like such a big shot.

Also, for crossing my attention, Vogon Poetry attacks on [s]ODN[/s] GATO will now double in intensity and voganity.

Edit: This is not the acronym you were looking for.
[/quote]

Epic edit.

Also, I'm curious about this Vogon poetry thing. I received one from you, and I think I replied to it. I would've surrendered instantaneously had I not been in peace mode. :P

[quote name='Arciel' timestamp='1323856125' post='2877649']
Epic edit.

Also, I'm curious about this Vogon poetry thing. I received one from you, and I think I replied to it. I would've surrendered instantaneously had I not been in peace mode. :P
[/quote]

You saw nothing.

Also, yes according to my notes you surrendered and also promised me diamonds. Blame it on the poetry.

[quote name='Frederico Rodriguez' timestamp='1323839774' post='2877356']
I declared on one of you MHAers, sent just a single nuke his war, he messaged me with "I SURRENDER".

Bewildered at the lack of fighting spirit, I sent him the surrender terms. I gave him roughly 36hours to change his AA to CnG PoW, decom and post in the surrender thread. He only complied with the change of AA, and then he sent me this:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/KWjO0.jpg[/img]

That's not surrendering, that's [b]bailing[/b]. I'm posting this so that you guys at MHA might want to sanction him or whatever you do to people who bail during war time, either way, i'm nuking him again, goodwill is long gone.

[spoiler][img]http://i.imgur.com/tPIIX.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[/quote]

And now the guy changed his AA back to MHA...
So let me get this straight. You guys offer individual terms on the OWF and nations you declare on after the first set of attacks. You've netted 6 of 490 odd nations so far with this great strategy. Now most CnGers are showing some class and bantering about our use of questionable war crimes tactics :P but there is still a couple people flogging the dead horse? Seriously?

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1323876507' post='2877813']
I, too, once had someone surrender to me.
[/quote]

Individual surrenders mean nothing when compared to alliance surrenders. To see the words "The Mostly Harmless Alliance hereby surrenders and admits defeat to the combined forces..." will be a very beautiful sight.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1323878686' post='2877827']
Individual surrenders mean nothing when compared to alliance surrenders. To see the words "The Mostly Harmless Alliance hereby surrenders and admits defeat to the combined forces..." will be a very beautiful sight.
[/quote]

Whatever gets your rocks off I guess, usually people are saying how much not of an accomplishment that would be.

^_^

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1323883118' post='2877859']
Whatever gets your rocks off I guess, usually people are saying how much not of an accomplishment that would be.

^_^
[/quote]

For an alliance that has never been on the losing end of a war though, I believe it to be an accomplishment.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1323884929' post='2877882']
For an alliance that has never been on the losing end of a war though, I believe it to be an accomplishment.
[/quote]

So now it's a big deal. Okay. ^_^

Macho posturing is distasteful and unproductive. I hope to see this war brought to a swift and merciful conclusion. There is no need for MHA to suffer excessive damage, and certainly no need for them to be humiliated.

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1323886733' post='2877899']
Macho posturing is distasteful and unproductive. I hope to see this war brought to a swift and merciful conclusion. There is no need for MHA to suffer excessive damage, and certainly no need for them to be humiliated.
[/quote]

Keep the bar open tonight, good sir.

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1323886733' post='2877899']
[/quote]

Here here!