Surrender Terms for Individual MHA Nations

Laslo Kenez

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1323999739' post='2879365']
I have a feeling that if MHA were offered a simple say you surrender and stay out of the war they would take it pretty quick.
[/quote]

We can revisit this idea after the offer is made and rejected so that I get to post one of those "I told you so!" and do a Snoopy happy dance. Because I have a feeling that the MHA will not surrender quickly.

[quote]Because I have a feeling that the MHA will not surrender quickly. [/quote]

I have a feeling about that too, realising something isn't working and trying something else is one of the [i]rarest[/i] characteristics going around. How long it takes you guys to realise it, and how much further damage you take, is entirely up to how persistent you are with holding the same stance really.

If this war is prolonged, then at least it's against honourable fighters who seem to be genuinely good people :)

[quote name='Frederico Rodriguez' timestamp='1324006188' post='2879444']
it's against honourable fighters who seem to be genuinely good people :)
[/quote]

How can you say this of those who willfully deploy Vogon poetry in full knowledge of its catastrophic and indiscriminate effects? Few worse weapons exist.

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1324009838' post='2879494']
How can you say this of those who willfully deploy Vogon poetry in full knowledge of its catastrophic and indiscriminate effects? Few worse weapons exist.
[/quote]
I can think of at least one in my possession.

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1323983798' post='2879083']
How many balls? (missing apostrophe: "the ball is in..." --> "ball's in...")

I'd say the answer to how much damage we're willing to sustain is "rather a lot." It's been fun so far. My tech:infra ratio is improving no end :)
[/quote]

You missed a full stop at the end. :smug:

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1324009838' post='2879494']
[/quote]

I hate poetry so I didn't read it in the first place :D

But was happy to send a sledge or two their way in response...

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1324010159' post='2879498']
You missed a full stop at the end. :smug:
[/quote]

My emoticon was my punctuation. If this generated any ambiguity whatsoever, you may apply for an apology at your local planning office in Alpha Centauri.

I have an interesting proposition. Then again, it'll likely be ignored due to that proposition being everyone cease their incessant and rather pointless verbal hostilities, and enjoy themselves 'cause, personally, I'm having such a good time. I'm having a ball! Don't stop me now!!! IF YOU WANNA HAVE A GOOD TIME JUST GIMME A CALL! DON'T STOP ME NOW! 'CAUSE I'M HAVING SUCH A GOOD TIME!!!

[quote name='Dre4mwe4ver' timestamp='1324125572' post='2880515']
I have an interesting proposition. Then again, it'll likely be ignored due to that proposition being everyone cease their incessant and rather pointless verbal hostilities, and enjoy themselves 'cause, personally, I'm having such a good time. I'm having a ball! Don't stop me now!!! IF YOU WANNA HAVE A GOOD TIME JUST GIMME A CALL! DON'T STOP ME NOW! 'CAUSE I'M HAVING SUCH A GOOD TIME!!!
[/quote]

All i'm reading from that is 'we so excited'. You're evil.

You know, Freddie dies. Unpleasantly. Just sayin :P

Also: Try a little [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlEsBaAFPoo"]Grace Kelly[/url]

Edited by IYIyTh