Surrender Terms for Individual MHA Nations

Laslo Kenez

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hime Themis' timestamp='1323537278' post='2872661']
Gentle Persons

This is the kind of revolting garbage that will eventually cause Digiterra to fail. I agree that if someone is trying to duck out on their alliance they are not taking their responsibilities seriously. However,"your grandmother is bleeding to death on the bathroom floor". Seriously grow up stop acting like a 14 year old punk who has never had to bear more responsibility than wiping your own face after stuffing it with food your mom cooked for you. Some of the people on Digiterra have real life problems and responsibilities well beyond your little mind to comprehend. We have in our alliance many who have suffered incredible loss and we do not put this Reality above the other because we actually all have the compassion and intelligence to live in both realms and care in both realms.

This realm is fun and a retreat for many when fools choose to make fun of the OOC issues to puff up their little e-assets it makes we want to throw up. Have fun in your wars but try to actually remember their are real people behind the nation leader. We know this and most on Digiterra do as well. Try joining the human race.

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis
[/quote]

As always, well said. The Force is strong with this one.

[quote name='deathcat' timestamp='1323547359' post='2872772']
I personally give not a care for my nation, but more for my community and friendships, the sole reason for my remaining in charge of Ozekiland. My personal reasons are valid for staying as are others for leaving... but make no mistake, my other "duties" far outweigh my duty to my nation's subjects or my community's membership. Please keep that in mind as you continue your discourse in OWF discussions with your adversaries... hate their politics or affiliations to your hearts' desire, but provide respect for the national leader unless said leader profers none in return.
[/quote]

"I personally give not a care for my nation, but more for my community and friendships....." The meaning of life for this game. Enjoy the bonds you make. Unfortunately, you're not always able to enjoy it when some betray the friendships.

[quote name='Manis B' timestamp='1323551122' post='2872828']
I actually like MHA. This is just business. If you take peace thats ok, if you want to fight well we can do that too. In the end you'll have no hard feelings from me and I hope the same from you.

o/ MHA
[/quote]

Manis B for President.

[quote name='WorkingClassRuler' timestamp='1323563287' post='2872999']
Oh dear, dear CnG, you silly fools.

Did no one warn you about the Vogon Poetry? Nukes and soldiers are just our opening number, just you wait till the Poetry starts coming and then we'll see who's begging to surrender.
[/quote]

You've raised the stakes, we didn't anticipate you'd deploy something that awful!

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1323563382' post='2873002']
You've raised the stakes, we didn't anticipate you'd deploy something that awful!
[/quote]

[quote]Oh flundered gruntbuggly,
Thy micturations are to me
As plurdled gabbleblotchits
On a lurgid bee
That mordiously hath bitled out
Its earted jurtles
Into a rancid festering [drowned out by moaning and screaming]
Now the jurpling slayjid agrocrustles
Are slurping hagrilly up the axlegrurts
And living glupules frart and slipulate
Like jowling meated liverslime
Groop, I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes
And hooptiously drangle me
With crinkly bindlewurdles,
Or else I shall rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon
See if I don't.[/quote]

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1323544506' post='2872751']
Unless I'm missing something here, 10% Tax Rate is maybe a glitch? If not.... rofl.
[/quote]

Some people keep their tax rate low to appease the people when it's not time to collect. It's RP.

And why on earth would someone go to peace mode [b]and[/b] surrender? Whatever his emergency, I don't see why he wouldn't stay on the AA in peace mode. Are his alliance mates not that understanding, or what?

[quote name='WorkingClassRuler' timestamp='1323563287' post='2872999']
Oh dear, dear CnG, you silly fools.

Did no one warn you about the Vogon Poetry? Nukes and soldiers are just our opening number, just you wait till the Poetry starts coming and then we'll see who's begging to surrender.
[/quote]

Received your spam.

Lots of LOLs were had.

Get back to me when you have more than 872.71 infra.

[quote name='Sam Winters' timestamp='1323566386' post='2873047']
Received your spam.

Lots of LOLs were had.

Get back to me when you have more than 872.71 infra.
[/quote]

Vogon Poetry doesn't follow your conventional "big is better" mantra in war. Vogon Poetry may be shouted by the smallest of nations and still be devastating. Trying to belittle me because of my (rather new) nation size only goes to show your brain is so rattled from the Poetry that you cannot put forth a more logical argument.

Therefore, the attack was a 100% success.

[quote name='Sam Winters' timestamp='1323567073' post='2873052']
/Me Goes back to crushing MHA nations.
[/quote]

See? You poor thing, you forgot you were on a forum and not [OOC]an IRC chan.[/OOC] Your poor brain is collapsing from the weight of the poetry - just go with it, you'll be at peace soon.

Vogon Poetry Hour!

See, see the evil sky
Marvel at its big puce depths.
Tell me, lucious do you
Wonder why the chahuahua ignores you?
Why its foobly stare
makes you feel hungover.
I can tell you, it is
Worried by your fkghjgkdg facial growth
That looks like
A mold.
What's more, it knows
Your Bawbag potting shed
Smells of ****.
Everything under the big evil sky
Asks why, why do you even bother?
You only charm haggis.

[quote name='Robspierre' timestamp='1323567427' post='2873058']
Vogon Poetry Hour!

See, see the evil sky
Marvel at its big puce depths.
Tell me, lucious do you
Wonder why the chahuahua ignores you?
Why its foobly stare
makes you feel hungover.
I can tell you, it is
Worried by your fkghjgkdg facial growth
That looks like
A mold.
What's more, it knows
Your Bawbag potting shed
Smells of ****.
Everything under the big evil sky
Asks why, why do you even bother?
You only charm haggis.
[/quote]

I see no better argument for a global convention against torture than this. Several platoons of hardened front-line penguin warriors ate their own livers so that their screams would drown this out.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1323568558' post='2873069']
I was fully prepared to charge 50 tech per poem received. Theve violate all conventions of war.
[/quote]

War crimes, I tell you.

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1323568947' post='2873072']
Woah I spy me a WCR. Been a long time.

Also hopefully not many nations surrender. I hate deserters.
[/quote]

Some real big meanie coaxed him out of retirement. Certainly is good to see a true hitchhiker back in the realm.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1323569055' post='2873073']
Some real big meanie coaxed him out of retirement. Certainly is good to see a true hitchhiker back in the realm.
[/quote]

Good job whoever that was.

Regardless of where I lie in this political sphere, It certainly is good to see WCR back. I hope he gets back into Trium.

Now back to war.

The Vogon Poetry continues unrestrained. So long ODN, Hooligans and TPE, you never stood a chance.

[quote name='Laserwolf' timestamp='1323569403' post='2873079']
On a side note, the in-game message I received from you was quite original and entertaining.
[/quote]

A gentleman and a scholar, glad you enjoyed it.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1323569055' post='2873073']
[/quote]

Oh [i]Scar[/i].

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1323569632' post='2873084']
Good job whoever that was.

Regardless of where I lie in this political sphere, It certainly is good to see WCR back. I hope he gets back into Trium.

Now back to war.
[/quote]

Cheers mate :awesome: