[center]I love your avatar.

[IMG]http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv143/Hashentea/lmr/Siggy-1.jpg[/IMG]

[/center]

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1323409053' post='2870455']
What was the reasoning for the attack? Have we really degraded to lord of the flies now or was there even a reasoning given for this war?
[/quote]

Sir, the NPO train is back.... :smug:

What was the reasoning for the attack? Have we really degraded to lord of the flies now or was there even a reasoning given for this war?
[/quote]

This was the coalition you decided to back, man

[center]I have my hearth splited in 2 for this 2 fines AA

[IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e107/PabloPerotti/CN/GA5.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e107/PabloPerotti/CN/Hrmlins-1.gif[/IMG]

Good luck both sides!

ENTARO ADUN![/center]

Edited by Inferno

[quote name='Greg23' timestamp='1323409200' post='2870459']
Sir, the NPO train is back.... :smug:
[/quote]
No, at least NPO would give a reason. Read all the DoW's on MHA, not a single reason given, half a paragraph combined. I'm no fan of MHA, but come on.

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1323409301' post='2870468']
No, at least NPO would give a reason. Read all the DoW's on MHA, not a single reason given, half a paragraph combined. I'm no fan of MHA, but come on.
[/quote]

Mostly it's because we expected them to declare on our allies in TLR anyway and if they were not going to help FARK out in that manner well they deserved it anyway. My own point of view really.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323409215' post='2870462'][quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1323409053' post='2870455']
[/quote]
[/quote]
^^^^^^^
Come on mhawk, don't act like you didn't know who you were going to bed with. You can go with it or you can peace out of the war. Anything else is mushmouth. You were in Continuum, you know how the web works.

Edited by Schattenmann

[/quote]
If you're trying to imply that MHA is getting hit by a boulder here, Im sorry to say that the roles are reversed in this particular scenario.

The voice of reason demands that blood be spilled, and spilled it shall be.

[/quote]

GATO DID SOMETHING! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH.

MHA are on the other side; it is strategically viable; we did it. Coalition warfare has a way of looking at big picture actions more than specific details.

Personally if I had my way I'd have considered their lack of defending fark and declaring on TLR a CB. You can ask actual high gov on irc for their specific reasoning though if you like.

Edit: Or you know, MHA could post in their embassy. Lord knows we rarely ever hear from them outside of their "don't panic" media which is posted every month or so it seems. We haven't heard from them in about a month. Last post was nov 12th and that was by one of our members.

Edited by Lanore

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323409215' post='2870462']
[/quote]
We are not in a coalition. NPO was attacked without cause, we are defending NPO. I mean FAN gave a reason "war is fun" for why they hit our allies. I'm just looking for some reasoning here. Sure "bloc war", but if they didn't declare as a bloc?

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1323409497' post='2870482']
We are not in a coalition. NPO was attacked without cause, we are defending NPO. I mean FAN gave a reason "war is fun" for why they hit our allies. I'm just looking for some reasoning here. Sure "bloc war", but if they didn't declare as a bloc?
[/quote]
GATO's MoD said it. They thought they were gonna attack tLR.

[quote name='Greg23' timestamp='1323409584' post='2870483']
GATO's MoD said it. They thought they were gonna attack tLR.
[/quote]
Ah. Apparently there was some intel behind it then.

I'd have been completely ok with " Might as well, can't dance. "

[/quote]
Maybe it's time TPF ask itself whether there is any reason for TPF and NPO to have a treaty. [i]As the world turns.[/i]

[/quote]

STA was also attacked, and before NPO was :v

[/quote]
You're not that dense mhawk. The reason is pretty evident, even if it's not written directly in the op.

Edited by flak attack

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1323409891' post='2870492']
You're not that dense mhawk. The reason is pretty evident, even if it's not written directly in the op.
[/quote]
Mark me up as old fashion, but I'm not the biggest fan of bloc pre emptive warfare.

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1323410324' post='2870505']
Mark me up as old fashion, but I'm not the biggest fan of bloc pre emptive warfare.
[/quote]

Ya well,it happened. Let's just sit back and watch the overall NS of MHA fall on a daily basis.

I'm trying to recall the last time a group of alliances decided to attack someone they figured would eventually come into the war that their allies were in.

Oh whatever, I'll stop being coy: You're doing the dumb thing TOP and IRON did last time, and I'm laughing my ass off at the sheer irony of it.

Have fun with the curbstomp, I have a feeling it'll be coming around next time.