GATO Declaration of War

letub

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='deth2munkies' timestamp='1323410959' post='2870519']
I'm trying to recall the last time a group of alliances decided to attack someone they figured would eventually come into the war that their allies were in.

Oh whatever, I'll stop being coy: You're doing the dumb thing TOP and IRON did last time, and I'm laughing my ass off at the sheer irony of it.

Have fun with the curbstomp, I have a feeling it'll be coming around next time.
[/quote]
PLEASE
Half of the world, actually 80% of Bob. PLEASE betray CnG.

Everyone knows the point of this is to let TOP and IRON get revenge on polar, CnG and MK.

SO the plan is to pre-empt CnG with MK and IRON, then will betray MK and roll MK then we will roll Argent, finally.

The world is in the hand of LiquidMercury. Sadly he has a tight grip and his hand is closing.

[quote name='Greg23' timestamp='1323417829' post='2870710']
PLEASE

Everyone knows the point of this is to let TOP and IRON get revenge on polar, CnG and MK.

SO the plan is to pre-empt CnG with MK and IRON, then will betray MK and roll MK then we will roll Argent, finally.

The world is in the hand of LiquidMercury. Sadly he has a tight grip and his hand is closing.
[/quote]
:wacko: Please TOP, don't betray MK. :awesome:

PLEASE

[/quote]

Oh my god KILL HIM HE'S TOO CLOSE TO THE TRUTH!

PLEASE

[/quote]

[i]Another[/i] information leak? :facepalm:

[size="1"]*Disclaimer: The above may, or may not be true.[/size]

Edited by DevastationStation

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1323409497' post='2870482']
We are not in a coalition. NPO was attacked without cause, we are defending NPO. I mean FAN gave a reason "war is fun" for why they hit our allies. I'm just looking for some reasoning here. Sure "bloc war", but if they didn't declare as a bloc?
[/quote]

[quote name='Mandellav' timestamp='1323417193' post='2870696']
Thank you GATO for your preemptive defense of The Last Remnants. TLR could not have defended itself from the impressive collection of nations found in FARK's ally, MHA.
[/quote]

This is our reason; it should be obvious, but I guess I should edit my OP.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1323414064' post='2870590']
I'll have you know I did not make it beyond the first round of Worst Poster Ever. Crymson and JD were judged by the experts at MK to blow me out of the water in bad postery.
[/quote]
No, you never came up against those guys. They didn't even get enough nominations to get into the tournament. You did, however, make it to the second round to be beat by Grub. I voted against you pretty soundly, but I have to admit that I'm being forced to reconsider that vote.

[quote name='majorddf' timestamp='1323426818' post='2870796']
We never had any intent to hit TLR, so whoever fed you that crock of horses finest should be held to account.

NO matter, see you on the battlefield GATO!
[/quote]

This post made me frown. XX doesn't come to the aid of its bloc mates? Something stinks in MHA, me thinks.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1323441474' post='2870910']
No, you never came up against those guys. They didn't even get enough nominations to get into the tournament. You did, however, make it to the second round to be beat by Grub. I voted against you pretty soundly, but I have to admit that I'm being forced to reconsider that vote.
[/quote]
This thread is now a Schattenmann thread. Grab your membership today, no monthly fees.
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/dy3rya.jpg[/img]