MCXA Declaration of Neutrality

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Wolfae' timestamp='1324265219' post='2881521']
right
[/quote]
I see you're new around here, so let me explain: First, you fight with GOONs. Then, you surrender. If the aggressor, you pay reps. Even if you had the help of an additional 11 alliances the outcome would be the same.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL3.jpg[/img]

Edited by Beefspari

[quote name='Taliburn' timestamp='1324270330' post='2881597']
You mean were not winning :huh:
[/quote]

say what? i thought we were winning the 10 vs 1 :P

i also echo dookieondrums salute to all are enemies its a blast and a half.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1324269859' post='2881591']
I see you're new around here, so let me explain: First, you fight with GOONs. Then, you surrender. If the aggressor, you pay reps. Even if you had the help of an additional 11 alliances the outcome would be the same.
[/quote]
Not all that new, I've been lurking the forums for awhile and never felt like making an account. yeah, I never surrendered to a GOON, never will.

Edited by Wolfae

[quote name='Wolfae' timestamp='1324274353' post='2881650']
Not all that new, I've been lurking the forums for awhile and never felt like making an account. yeah, I never surrendered to a GOON, never will.
[/quote]

And we will happily war you forever.

Good luck and enjoy the war.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1324269859' post='2881591']
[/quote]
Are they fighting GOONS as well? Wouldn't they be surrendering to NEW if they're going to surrender?

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1324276430' post='2881670']

Are they fighting GOONS as well? Wouldn't they be surrendering to NEW if they're going to surrender?
[/quote]
Yes, in addition to GOONS and Europa and International and WFF and DB4D and LSF and Wolfpack ect.

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1324276630' post='2881673']
Yes, in addition to GOONS and Europa and International and WFF and DB4D and LSF and Wolfpack ect.
[/quote]
Although GOONS are the aggressors fighting MCXA, correct? So the part of her comment on paying reps wouldn't apply, or do you guys see it differently?

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1324276948' post='2881675']
Although GOONS are the aggressors fighting MCXA, correct? So the part of her comment on paying reps wouldn't apply, or do you guys see it differently?
[/quote]
Do you only read 1/4th of the posts your reply to and or reference.

[quote]I see you're new around here, so let me explain: First, you fight with GOONs. Then, you surrender.[u][b] If the aggressor[/b][/u], you pay reps. Even if you had the help of an additional 11 alliances the outcome would be the same.[/quote]

I marked the portion you neglected to see with your haste to reply to everyone in the thread. :smug:

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1324276948' post='2881675']
[/quote]
MCXA won't be paying reps to GOONS unless they do something stupid between then and now, but they'll certainly be surrendering.

[quote name='r00tn00b' timestamp='1324277235' post='2881680']
Do you only read 1/4th of the posts your reply to and or reference.
[/quote]
I wasn't sure on GOONS position, which is why I was asking. I'm aware she said "if", but wasn't sure if you guys considered that "if" to apply here.

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1324277384' post='2881684']
MCXA won't be paying reps to GOONS unless they do something stupid between then and now, but they'll certainly be surrendering.
[/quote]
Thanks for the straightforward answer.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1324289570' post='2881771']
We can work that into the surrender terms; eternal war for you.

Also, to clarify, Wolfpack and FEAR are [i]not [/i]at war with MCXA.
[/quote]

To clarify I've seen wars declared by wolfpack.

Edit: Canik has wars declared on MCXA as well.

[quote name='R3nowned' timestamp='1324277268' post='2881682']
MCXA, you really want to look into gagging that guy.
[/quote]

MCXA Isn't the kind of alliance that tells members what they can and can not post. Is paragon?

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1324276430' post='2881670']

[/quote]

Seems NEW needed some help with this :P

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1324277384' post='2881684']
[/quote]

Don't be silly :P Wouldn't enter my mind to surrender .ever..

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1324264694' post='2881512']
Do you really think you will never surrender?
[/quote]

Why would we surrender? Having too much fun :P

All the guys we are fighting seem pretty decent, there is no insulting or nastiness - good clean fun.

I'll fight this war for as long as possible, who really cares for pixels anyways? Shame some don't act with the same dignity on the OWF as LSF, NEW and D4BD - not pointing any elbows :P

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1324314162' post='2881905']
Not to be petty or do myself a disservice, but this has been the mildest cakewalk I've been in since grade school.
[/quote]
You are forgetting NPL. I think maybe 1 or 2 of their member actually fought back. Though the MCXA people I fought weren't better at all, losing every hilarious GA. It doesn't surprise me that these people don't know when to give up and would rather burn to the ground. They aren't smart enough to know when they are beat.

Edited by r00tn00b