MCXA Declaration of Neutrality

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1323901799' post='2878060']
Gonna have to agree with Robster here.

I take offense to that. We're clearly the pets of Wolfpack. Dead. Ass. Serious.
[/quote]
No no no. You are our puppet and we are WP's puppet who are in turn of course puppets of Paragon

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sang Amurwabhumi' timestamp='1323888708' post='2877919']
Wow that's serious accusation
[/quote]
lol So declare on us...Oh wait that already happened :)

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1323898850' post='2878021']
All bickering aside, I do indeed enjoy fighting MCXA (far more than I enjoyed making our target list <_< )

MCXA is taking a massive beating. I would personally like to see a surrender soon just for their sake, but the fact that they haven't surrendered yet under the weight of all of us is a testament to how much they've matured since our last war imo.
[/quote]
We enjoy a good fight, and i think that's what it is about, but it would be nice to win once in a while :P

[quote name='JonathanB' timestamp='1323899214' post='2878025']
or their determination to not look like a joke again
[/quote]

I agree our last war was pathetic and i would hope to never go through that again. But this war we are more prepared and knowledgeable. Lets see how far that takes us :lol1:

[quote name='NiKiTaLaNd' timestamp='1323845718' post='2877565']
A) Learn to not chop up people's posts. Looks silly - many things can be cut and used out of context, and clearly "blah blah blah" is serving to prove your point rather well. I'd think for such an old player, you would know the basics of polite forum chat.

B) Find a clause in my terms about it first, since you were so terribly demanding about them - setting deadlines and all. Now have to stick to what you accepted, no?
[/quote]
Politeness isn't my forte and I'm not a stickler for detail in contractual arrangements - if we decide we want out, we'll dispense with the agreement. Particularly when they involve lippy !@#$*.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

[quote name='wayoik' timestamp='1323913545' post='2878223']
just hear news about NEW vs MCXA on July 2012 1 on 1....

is that right???

that will be more fun guys....

how's that MCXA???
I bet your rebuilding must get you ready for next war to occurs....

or ... :ph34r:
[/quote]

im up for a 1v1 war with NEW.

MCXA are fighting still and from what I hear despite a bad beating, still enjoying it.

I must admit I'm gaining a lot of respect for them during this conflict, you boys chose to fight a losing war on behalf of an ally, not many aa's can say that, I remember when my own aa failed on that matter once, never again.

keep it going, wars are fun, guess GPA are missing out big time!

I love to meet my current MCXA opponents in the next 1v1 NEW-MCXA war, Michael Schumacher of Scuderia and Mirbar of Zubacze.
who has fallen from 9.5K infra to 1.2 infra -_- ( with help from my brother in arms from Umbrella, of course ) :P

What would all our opponents and hecklers from the cheap seats like myself and alliance members to respond with? Plain and simple there is enjoyable banter between battlers and then there is some of the remarks in this thread. It is not hard to take the easy road and take shots at a rebuilding alliance. We have many new government members like myself becoming acclimated to the CN politics let alone the standing hatred for SCY or MCXA. We are a growing alliance and a much more well prepared one after the last war. If you want to enjoy a victory with a little nose rubbing go ahead. Hell it is a game is is about being better. But do not insult the pride or intelligence of the members of this alliance. Have some class and act like a champion if you are going to celebrate like the war is over. If you wonder why this game is losing members and interest maybe we should look at this tread and a few others for examples. Too many internet tough guys going on and on about how great they are since they opted to jump aboard the largest ship at the time. The scope of CN is changing it it may behoove you to consider that while running your mouth. The trip down is a lot harder than the one up.

Ok feel free to continue your pointless banter.

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1323906838' post='2878128']
Politeness isn't my forte and I'm not a stickler for detail in contractual arrangements - if we decide we want out, we'll dispense with the agreement. Particularly when they involve lippy !@#$*.
[/quote]

Quod erat demonstrandum

(in case vocabulary isn't your forte either, here's the [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q.E.D."]explanation[/url])

P.S. Why the need to edit every post lol?

[quote name='cinduamato' timestamp='1323920585' post='2878349']
I love to meet my current MCXA opponents in the next 1v1 NEW-MCXA war, Michael Schumacher of Scuderia and Mirbar of Zubacze.
who has fallen from 9.5K infra to 1.2 infra -_- ( with help from my brother in arms from Umbrella, of course ) :P
[/quote]
Only if I get a 1-on-1 repeat with RapBack. I kind of feel bad for our team knocking off 2/3 of his NS. :P

[quote name='K1L1On1Mr4' timestamp='1323823232' post='2877050']
I guess we need to arrange MCXA one on one with NEW after this war over, say maybe on 6 months later? People on whole world must be so eager to see our battle, do it like gladiators in the past :awesome:
[/quote]

That would be AWESOME :P

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1323860608' post='2877679']
I like this post because it is quite honest, however, some things are bigger than cybernations, like pride and friends. I don't presume to speak for MCXA, but i don't think its within your ability to dictate who is fighting for who, and for what cause. Some of us are fighting for more than TOP and NpO's poo slinging match. I know I am. I'd hope that MCXA and her allies in Sentinel leave when they're good and ready, not because they wish to avoid reps. Some people are bigger than that, and I suppose we'll see who can take the heat and who can't within the next couple weeks, I suppose. In the meantime, I wish you MCXA and Sentinel and BFF and her allies each good luck, because i actually have respect for members on both sides. So good luck, have fun, enjoy your war.

(Also I didn't read the thread so if someone from MCXA said that they're fighting for polar i'll look mighty foolish and bow out immediately)
[/quote]

Was the only reason I didn't want to fight on this side - but the need to support GDA was greater than anything to do with polar.

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1323887975' post='2877908']
Everyone still involved in this conversation is doing a disservice to themselves. Knowing both parties pretty well, I know that you are better than this. I do not see a point in carrying it on, all you are doing is wasting your time discussing semantics, and subjective points.

We made our position clear, that we are not leaving an ally behind -- BFF made it clear that they are "happy to pound us." Well looks like we are all happy.

Furthermore UPN is not claiming that we have a chance of winning the war, however we joined out of loyalty, to our friends. We had several offers to jump ship and allign ourselves with other power spheres, however we are not ones to leave a friend behind when they are in trouble. Why would we back out now? We knew this was coming for months. If our attitude makes us objectively bad BFF... so be it. This applies to Sentinel+Allies as a whole, nobody claimed that we will win this war. People made their intentions clear, that they are defending their allies. tl;dr We did not join to win, we aim to cause an inconvenience.

Why continue the redundant discussion? I beg you all, to stop with the trivial !@#$%^&*. :rolleyes:

Lets just fight it out and enjoy the war. Peace out.
[/quote]

Awesome post - couldn't agree more. Howsit going Robster not seen you for a while on IRc.

[quote name='Dookie on Drums' timestamp='1323922085' post='2878381']
What would all our opponents and hecklers from the cheap seats like myself and alliance members to respond with? Plain and simple there is enjoyable banter between battlers and then there is some of the remarks in this thread. It is not hard to take the easy road and take shots at a rebuilding alliance. We have many new government members like myself becoming acclimated to the CN politics let alone the standing hatred for SCY or MCXA. We are a growing alliance and a much more well prepared one after the last war. If you want to enjoy a victory with a little nose rubbing go ahead. Hell it is a game is is about being better. But do not insult the pride or intelligence of the members of this alliance. Have some class and act like a champion if you are going to celebrate like the war is over. If you wonder why this game is losing members and interest maybe we should look at this tread and a few others for examples. Too many internet tough guys going on and on about how great they are since they opted to jump aboard the largest ship at the time. The scope of CN is changing it it may behoove you to consider that while running your mouth. The trip down is a lot harder than the one up.

[/quote]

Lol, I like new LSF and DB4D - no crap with them and just having fun - some of the posts on here make me think that some need a life away from their computer.

[quote name='Dookie on Drums' timestamp='1323922085' post='2878381']

[/quote]

This is a post I can get behind!

o/ Good luck MCXA.