MCXA Declaration of Neutrality

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1324329421' post='2882047']
Can you be any more idiotic, SCY? Calling lamuella a noob? Honestly, if you're trying to appear even worse a poster than you usually are, you're dead-center on target. Considering that a majority of your alliance members have incredibly pathetic casualty counts for their age and size, I'd venture to say that you're [i]not[/i] a fighting alliance. Your alliance is comprised of 100% Grade A Meatshield. You guys claiming to be 'the best fighters in the world' should have even GPA members laughing.
[/quote]

I am not a meatshield. I do not block meat from hitting me, I accept all in. WE ARE THE MCXA! The World'S Best Fighter'S! We WILL WIN!!

Edited by Wolfae

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Wolfae' timestamp='1324330735' post='2882068']
I am not a meatshield. I do not block meat from hitting me, I accept all in. WE ARE THE MCXA! The World'S Best Fighter'S! We WILL WIN!!
[/quote]

HAHAHAHA OH MAN did you see that one cartoon? We should have a slumber party!

[quote name='Wolfae' timestamp='1324330735' post='2882068']
[/quote]
No you use your meat to stop people from hitting the ones behind you.

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1324332895' post='2882100']
Damn hippy scum
[/quote]

More of a keen observer who doesn't feel the urge to scream at someone over causes I don't find worth arguing over. I am after all completely neutral in this instance, so I do not truly support MCXA nor the people yelling at MCXA, though out of common cutesy I gave MCXA the generic "good luck".

You may take your "damn hippy" comments elswhere ^_^

Edited by Ceaser Augustus

[quote name='Ceaser Augustus' timestamp='1324333267' post='2882104']
More of a keen observer who doesn't feel the urge to scream at someone over causes I don't find worth arguing over. I am after all completely neutral in this instance, so I do not truly support MCXA nor the people yelling at MCXA, though out of common cutesy I gave MCXA the generic "good luck".

You may take your "damn hippy" comments elswhere ^_^
[/quote]

Regardless, sir, the commentary provided is in direct contradiction with your avatar of choice...therefore, you can understand the confusion.

Edited by nippy

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1324333373' post='2882107']
Regardless, sir, the commentary provided is in direct contradiction with your avatar of choice...therefore, you can understand the confusion.
[/quote]

Ah yes, I must have overlooked my honey badger. Speaking of avatars.... :blink:

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1324330996' post='2882073']
Is this a serious post? Do you actually believe this?
[/quote]
I believe in all of the positive things in life for me.

Edited by Wolfae

There are no delusions here, we know exactly where we stand. To say we are winning would be a gross miscalculation but we are causing some pain and in some cases (like me) making money in this war. It comes down to us defending our allies and when they are done gracefully exiting as well. Until that point lets keep it classy and beat the hell out of each other. :)

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1324333373' post='2882107']
[/quote]

I believe that my new avatar is fitting for this occasion, is it not?

edit: Is my avatar still showing a honey badger? I swear I just changed it... :mad:

Edited by Ceaser Augustus

also Wolfae, I owe you an apology, when I saw your posts about never surrendering I should have talked to you, but I didn't b/c I try to err on the side of not trying to influence how my members post, or heaven forbid tell them what to post, and I did not want to correct you here and cut you off at the knees. The self actualization of my members is of utmost concern to me, and I didn't want to do anything that would interfere with that.

However I think I should make this clear, MCXA's stance in this war is as follows, and I am confident I speak for the High Council on this one. MCXA will stay in this war as long as GDA is in this, and will stay in as long as NADC is in this war. When GDA wants peace, MCXA will be willing to peace out as long as we can get peace for NADC as well. MCXA entered this war for her allies, and her actions to the end of this war will represent that mind set. Sure we are losing this war and are taking a beating, but we believe losing wars is worth it when it helps our allies. This has caused some tension between us and GOONS in this thread, because they have posted again and again that they are ideologically opposed to such a way of thinking.

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1324329759' post='2882051']
ah yes, I'm such a "noob". What's the first war you fought in?
[/quote]

Oh you're not a noob? Perhaps you should stop posting like one then?

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='Ceaser Augustus' timestamp='1324333575' post='2882110']
Ah yes, I must have overlooked my honey badger. Speaking of avatars.... :blink:
[/quote]

If I could reply with a single emote, it would be :smug: .

Yes, it has gotten a lot of attention, and rightfully so. It's also quite fitting to the current war with MCXA. I'm starting fires with my pulsating thermal love nuke on a daily basis.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1324333952' post='2882117']
Oh you're not a noob? Perhaps you should stop posting like one then?
[/quote]

I'm sorry, I'm taken aback by the sheer sickness of this burn.

Go on, tell me more about how fighting alliances last one round of declares and then cash out like you guys did back in January.

Edited by Lamuella

[quote name='draggie' timestamp='1323841639' post='2877421']
I wasn't aware SCY spoke for the entire alliance :rolleyes:
[/quote]

also Wolfae, I owe you an apology, when I saw your posts about never surrendering I should have talked to you, but I didn't b/c I try to err on the side of not trying to influence how [b]my members[/b] post, or heaven forbid tell them what to post, and I did not want to correct you here and cut you off at the knees. The self actualization of [b]my members[/b] is of utmost concern to me, and I didn't want to do anything that would interfere with that.
[/quote]

[size=7][b]my members[/b][/size]
[/quote]

You guys have some serious !@#$ to work out over there...it seems no one knows who is in charge of your alliance.

Edited by nippy

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1324334986' post='2882134']
You guys have some serious !@#$ to work out over there...it seems no one knows who is in charge of your alliance.
[/quote]
SCY is our headmaster. And don't you forget it. He's like Gandalf in Harry Potter, the Magical wizard school. :psyduck:
Yeah, remember he is like Gandalf, he is not Dumbledore, because he died. He is Gandalf because he's still alive and very wise.

I myself only speak for whoever decided that I speak for, which is no one, I think, I hope.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1324319709' post='2881963']
You know, no matter how dumb we get, at least we can read. You have yet to fight a single MCXA nation, and yet here you are talking about fighting MCXA nations. I mean really, how much more pathetic can you get, you're apparently incapable or reading some one's alliance affiliation.
[/quote]
Oh, my bad I forgot wars couldn't be deleted and they stayed on the war page for forever and ever and ever amen, you are really not the brightest.

Edited by r00tn00b