MCXA Declaration of Neutrality

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Taliburn' timestamp='1323821688' post='2877031']
hmmm ranked 22nd now? How much NS you lose already as an alliance 5,669,203 ns before MCXA declared. Now 4,915,287. Yeah your right no damage.

you should give your alliance mates the same advice. I rather have a nation turtle me then absolutely do nothing for 6 days. -_-
[/quote]

How's lamborghini doing or woohilo07?

[quote name='O-Dog' timestamp='1323823385' post='2877051']
[/quote]

I'm not completely happy with Nikitaland's conduct in this war (i.e. pussing out once he/she had expended his/her nukes) or surrender as yet. He/she has a little under 4 hours to comply with a couple of reasonable terms (amendments to his/her surrender thread), otherwise I'll be resuming hostilities.

[quote name='K1L1On1Mr4' timestamp='1323823232' post='2877050']
I guess we need to arrange MCXA one on one with NEW after this war over, say maybe on 6 months later? People on whole world must be so eager to see our battle, do it like gladiators in the past :awesome:
[/quote]

hey that sounds like a GREAT idea. lets hook up 6 months after the war for a nice friendly 1v1 war.

I guess we need to arrange MCXA one on one with NEW after this war over, say maybe on 6 months later? People on whole world must be so eager to see our battle, do it like gladiators in the past :awesome:
[/quote]
I would like that. maybe like a month long war with active members, no inactives :)

[quote name='O-Dog' timestamp='1323823385' post='2877051']
[/quote]
who???? :lol1:

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1323823999' post='2877063']
MCXA, please declare war on me and/or FEAR. Everyone in Sentinel is below my range or in PM and you have some juicy targets I would really love to raid.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

- Canik
[/quote]
Sure i will help you out. can you please drop down 42k ns? :P

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1323824726' post='2877078']
I'm not completely happy with Nikitaland's conduct in this war (i.e. pussing out once he/she had expended his/her nukes) or surrender as yet. He/she has a little under 4 hours to comply with a couple of reasonable terms (amendments to his/her surrender thread), otherwise I'll be resuming hostilities.
[/quote]
I wouldn't let him/her off either. I would say attack him/her till they are around 10 k ns :popcorn:

[/quote]

No offense to MCXA but depending on how much longer this war goes on for, I don't think there will be much left of them for that to even be a fun fight. :v:

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1323828813' post='2877135']
NEW winning won't be a surprise to anyone.
[/quote]
mcxa losing on this war wont be a surprise to none either, how many peeps fighting them now?lol, I do envy them, oh war fun times :awesome:

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1323824726' post='2877078']
[/quote]

Because giving someone 8 hours to comply with your petty request of adding my surrender terms to a forum post is a totally smart move.

Or...it essentially serves to boost your self-opinion of:

I am an awesome senator Goon, how dare he not talk to me but to others about surrender, and now I have to listen to some NEW people who are telling me to send peace even though, quoting, "I want to see his nation levelled[sic]".

But, even now I am too cool to just offer peace even though I am the only one still at war. I will start making no sense, make stupid small demands in hopes that he will not be online until update and I can grow my epeen some more by attacking him again, making even more crazy demands, and again hope he doesn't comply, etc, etc.

Then, only after he does all I want, and I have established to myself that my internet coolness is supreme to all (to compensate for lack of RL one), will I graciously offer peace(Ed.: which he just did btw, a full day after the surrender).

In summary, very classy. Ego over 9000.

[quote name='Taliburn' timestamp='1323821688' post='2877031']
hmmm ranked 22nd now? How much NS you lose already as an alliance 5,669,203 ns before MCXA declared. Now 4,915,287. Yeah your right no damage.

you should give your alliance mates the same advice. I rather have a nation turtle me then absolutely do nothing for 6 days. -_-
[/quote]
Your alliance went from 5,287,052 NS pre-war, and is now at 3,974,388NS ... no need to be bragging where it is undeserved. :P

[quote name='Taliburn' timestamp='1323825727' post='2877098']
I wouldn't let him/her off either. I would say attack him/her till they are around 10 k ns :popcorn:
[/quote]

The fact that you are referring to me as him/her after me being around for over 3 years says it all. Oh and looks like you already met the 10k goal with your own nation, good luck on your way down to 5k.

Damn, k, I am being stupid for reacting to your provocations. I had my reasons, and I don't have time to detail everything right now. Draggie will post for me later.

(To others: MCXA drama, the best kind of drama)

[quote name='NiKiTaLaNd' timestamp='1323833564' post='2877211']
The fact that you are referring to me as him/her after me being around for over 3 years says it all. Oh and looks like you already met the 10k goal with your own nation, good luck on your way down to 5k.

Damn, k, I am being stupid for reacting to your provocations. I had my reasons, and I don't have time to detail everything right now. Draggie will post for me later.

[/quote]

You are a pathetic coward who went POW in a few short days of fighting, refused to attack his targets,was so dumb that you spent your entire war chest on buying several thousand infra when you were attacked, and then have the audacity to act as if we owe you anything. You have a lot of nerve even posting in this thread.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1323833816' post='2877214']
You are a pathetic coward who went POW in a few short days of fighting, refused to attack his targets,was so dumb that you spent your entire war chest on buying several thousand infra when you were attacked, and then have the audacity to act as if we owe you anything. You have a lot of nerve even posting in this thread.
[/quote]

Leave NuclearRussian alone. :mad:

[quote](To others: MCXA drama, the best kind of drama)
[/quote]

:awesome:

[quote name='NiKiTaLaNd' timestamp='1323833564' post='2877211']

[/quote]

3 years and just hit your 400th post? Yes you were such an asset to the alliance. :rolleyes:

How many wars did you go into peace mode for? How much aid did you supply? How much did you post in the forums? If you want to play a game by yourself look into Sim City because this one is def not meant for cowards. I would rather have Benedict Arnold running my top nation.

[quote name='NiKiTaLaNd' timestamp='1323833150' post='2877201']
Because giving someone 8 hours to comply with your petty request of adding my surrender terms to a forum post is a totally smart move.

Or...it essentially serves to boost your self-opinion of:

I am an awesome senator Goon, how dare he not talk to me but to others about surrender, and now I have to listen to some NEW people who are telling me to send peace even though, quoting, "I want to see his nation levelled[sic]".

But, even now I am too cool to just offer peace even though I am the only one still at war. I will start making no sense, make stupid small demands in hopes that he will not be online until update and I can grow my epeen some more by attacking him again, making even more crazy demands, and again hope he doesn't comply, etc, etc.

Then, only after he does all I want, and I have established to myself that my internet coolness is supreme to all (to compensate for lack of RL one), will I graciously offer peace(Ed.: which he just did btw, a full day after the surrender).

In summary, very classy. Ego over 9000.
[/quote]

You seem upset about being at war and losing your shirt.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1323837274' post='2877276']
Or we could just fight in a situation where our coalitions have an equal NS. B-)
[/quote]

Only if war was meant to be fair and not won by any means.