R&R Declaration of War

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TRON IX' timestamp='1323310986' post='2868076']
Poor FARK. Looks like your allies are leaving you to the grinder.

Who will MHA pick? Guru Order?

-Tron(wuss moves noted)ix
[/quote]

Good to see the trend continue.

To get them Mj.

Good luck to my allies and friends in LoSS and Asgaard.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1323333012' post='2868900']
After seeing RnR's fighting Capability, I have a large amount of Sympathy for LoSS and Asgaard. Hopefully they have a good rebuilding plan in the works.

o/ RnR
[/quote]

yes those fierce RnR warriors managed to fight off the fearsome UPN, not without the help of GOD ofcourse, but that is only a minor detail. /sarcasm off

dude, what have you been smoking? RnR's fighting capability, lol don't make me laugh

[quote name='Exige' timestamp='1323344736' post='2869010']
yes those fierce RnR warriors managed to fight off the fearsome UPN, not without the help of GOD ofcourse, but that is only a minor detail. /sarcasm off

dude, what have you been smoking? RnR's fighting capability, lol don't make me laugh
[/quote]

NoR fought a NPO engaged by 4 other alliances, and wF last war. Please don't laugh too hard with that foot in your mouth.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1323344891' post='2869011']
NoR fought a NPO engaged by 4 other alliances, and wF last war. Please don't laugh too hard with that foot in your mouth.
[/quote]

Yup and altho WF had only like 110members they got their name listed on the top 7 day smallest alliance gains where the 4 other alliances on that list all had 250+members. And I think NPO's fighting capabilities will be described as god-like in comparison with UPN which GOD fought (which also was a 3 vs 1) if you ask anyone who knows this game.

Also you guys declared on Valhalla, who was already fighting 3alliances, rather than declaring on us, an alliance who you hate and who attacked your treaty partner. If we are so weak, than surely you could have easily declared on us or on both us and Val.

[quote name='Exige' timestamp='1323345795' post='2869025']
Yup and altho WF had only like 110members they got their name listed on the top 7 day smallest alliance gains where the 4 other alliances on that list all had 250+members. And I think NPO's fighting capabilities will be described as god-like in comparison with UPN which GOD fought (which also was a 3 vs 1) if you ask anyone who knows this game.

Also you guys declared on Valhalla, who was already fighting 3alliances, [b]rather than declaring on us, an alliance who you hate and who attacked your treaty partner. If we are so weak, than surely you could have easily declared on us or on both us and Val.[/b]
[/quote]

Haven't you heard the news? GOD's slots are such a rare commodity now a days. If we hate you guys as much as everyone says, why would we go and give you [i]prime[/i] warslots... it just doesn't make any sense.

Anyway, good luck RnR, have fun nuking people and getting nuked. It really is a lot of fun

[quote name='Exige' timestamp='1323345795' post='2869025']

Also you guys declared on Valhalla, who was already fighting 3alliances, rather than declaring on us, an alliance who you hate and who attacked your treaty partner. If we are so weak, than surely you could have easily declared on us or on both us and Val.
[/quote]

You'll have to point our where i bragged about fighting UPN and GATO in my last post, since i can't seem to. You're the one knocking on "who attacked who" last war. You had the entirety of GOONS (300+) lower tier last war on NPO, FAN, and MK in the middle tiers. For wF, you actually made my point for me, in that wF were not good fighters, (sorry baltus :()

In terms of this current conflict,Polar is now fighting IRON, TSO, TOP, Valhalla, and others, so Valhalla isn't exactly overextended there. RIA asked us to declare on vallhalla, and we got countered by asgaard , who is probably the best in MJ at fighting. Basketball Ninjas, our other counter, is considered one of the most active fighting alliances in the game.

I didn't call you "weak" either. I may not like NoR at all, but i do have some semblance of respect for your fighting ability, not that that means we're afraid of ya'll.

[quote name='CptGodzilla' timestamp='1323346386' post='2869037']
Haven't you heard the news? GOD's slots are such a rare commodity now a days. If we hate you guys as much as everyone says, why would we go and give you [i]prime[/i] warslots... it just doesn't make any sense.

Anyway, good luck RnR, have fun nuking people and getting nuked. It really is a lot of fun
[/quote]

that reply makes as much sense as the "Polar is winnig the war, we don't need to help" statement

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1323346622' post='2869044']
You'll have to point our where i bragged about fighting UPN and GATO in my last post, since i can't seem to. You're the one knocking on "who attacked who" last war. You had the entirety of GOONS (300+) lower tier last war on NPO, FAN, and MK in the middle tiers. For wF, you actually made my point for me, in that wF were not good fighters, (sorry baltus :()

In terms of this current conflict,Polar is now fighting IRON, TSO, TOP, Valhalla, and others, so Valhalla isn't exactly overextended there. RIA asked us to declare on vallhalla, and we got countered by asgaard , who is probably the best in MJ at fighting. Basketball Ninjas, our other counter, is considered one of the most active fighting alliances in the game.

I didn't call you "weak" either. I may not like NoR at all, but i do have some semblance of respect for your fighting ability, not that that means we're afraid of ya'll.
[/quote]

well first of all, NPO's top tier had been decimated, causing their lower tier to exist of tech heavy nations with far above average warchests and MP, SDI, WRC, ... -wonders. So for our lower tier who consisted of young nations instead of knocked down old nations, that wasn't as easy as numbers may indicate. You also state that we had the entire GOONS lower tier as help. GOONS got piled on by several NPO allies. So it was only FAN and NoR who were solely fighting NPO, all others had other fronts besides NPO.

And WF, you can't always pick who you get to fight, due to NOIR we couldn't attack Sparta in defense of AZTEC, so the only way to help NV was to engage the target that we could attack without breaking treaties

[quote name='SelfHatenMarine' timestamp='1323363053' post='2869278']
A total of 6 counters returned and still no one seems to care we attacked you guys???????? I guess we are just that good. Even will old intel that was out dated you still couldn't prepare for this. Well that fine. FUN FOR R&R
[/quote]
A bit the same way you're not helping Farkistan at the moment. Except Farkistan is getting smashed to pieces while Asgaard is still in good shape.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1323363281' post='2869280']
A bit the same way you're not helping Farkistan at the moment. Except Farkistan is getting smashed to pieces while Asgaard is still in good shape.
[/quote]

So you are saying we don't have enough targets for you in R&R to counter us ??

Edited by SelfHatenMarine