Joint Decree from Nordreich and the League of Small Superpowers

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1323070816' post='2863482']
Seriously. I do like how CSN is talking a big game but has done absolutely nothing so far.
[/quote]

Fear. Not capitalised. ^_^

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1323070848' post='2863483']
Theres no need to, none to if none of them are awake. On the positive side, NoR's blitz was done well and im impressed!

I represent me but making you angry is my #1 priority and it seems to be working ;D
[/quote]

Hahaha, oh my..

[img]http://cache2.artprintimages.com/lrg/26/2676/AOEUD00Z.jpg[/img]

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1323071204' post='2863494']
Sign me up for the bandwagon of people that would absolutely love to see CSN show LoSS how it's done.
[/quote]

They already did it not too long ago.

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1323071786' post='2863501']
Fear. Not capitalised. ^_^
[/quote]
Your MDoAP partner got hit a few days ago, ya know. You should go help them out instead of criticize someone for waiting. I mean, damn, the counters just came tonight.

CSN hit LoSS, show them how a true alliance does staggers. Then show them how a true alliance surrenders!

Maybe they can show you how a true alliance does peace negotiations as well :smug:

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1323074240' post='2863527']

Your MDoAP partner got hit a few days ago, ya know. You should go help them out instead of criticize someone for waiting. I mean, damn, the counters just came tonight.
[/quote]

So did yours....

Edited by Greg23

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1323074240' post='2863527']

[/quote]

Not to mention your treaty partners, but hey...

I wasn't criticizing him for waiting, I was criticizing him because he's a big mouth, do nothing. I didn't see a DoW from CSN yet, so he should nut up or shutup.

Key difference: I'm not boo'ing and hissing all those on the opposite 'side' to me, like your little lion cub friend. I wouldn't expect you to understand that, though.

[quote name='Greg23' timestamp='1323074429' post='2863528']
So did yours....
[/quote]
I wasn't the one saying that it was "fear" preventing someone else from joining, or telling someone off for waiting. The whole "it's OK for my side to do it, not yours" argument really isn't a good one.

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1323074816' post='2863530']
Not to mention your treaty partners, but hey...

I wasn't criticizing him for waiting, I was criticizing him because he's a big mouth, do nothing. I didn't see a DoW from CSN yet, so he should nut up or shutup.

Key difference: I'm not boo'ing and hissing all those on the opposite 'side' to me, like your little lion cub friend. I wouldn't expect you to understand that, though.
[/quote]
There is no difference. You're saying CSN is scared to enter, while waiting days before declaring. I get that you're staying out for a reason at this point, and so are my allies. I'm not criticizing you for staying out; I'm criticizing you for calling my allies scared when you're doing the same thing.

Edited by Gibsonator21

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1323074994' post='2863533']
I wasn't the one saying that it was "fear" preventing someone else from joining, or telling someone off for waiting. The whole "it's OK for my side to do it, not yours" argument really isn't a good one.
[/quote]

Damnit, you were just making that argument. RE: Olympus not being in yet. How long did it take RIA? Not to mention Fark, who completely avoided their allies front.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1323071204' post='2863494']
Sign me up for the bandwagon of people that would absolutely love to see CSN show LoSS how it's done.
[/quote]

GATO will show CSN why LOSS doesn't need coordination.

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1323075138' post='2863537']
Damnit, you were just making that argument. RE: Olympus not being in yet. How long did it take RIA? Not to mention Fark, who completely avoided their allies front.
[/quote]
No I'm not. I'm saying there's no need for you to criticize my allies while you're doing the same thing.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1323074994' post='2863533']

There is no difference. You're saying CSN is scared to enter, while waiting days before declaring. I get that you're staying out for a reason at this point, and so are my allies. I'm not criticizing you for staying out; I'm criticizing you for calling my allies scared when you're doing the same thing.
[/quote]
So you brought up the whole defense of allies into the conversation. The same "its ok for my side, but not yours" also applies to you Gibs. You want to crack a joke for them not being in yet, then I will make the same joke at you. The double standard will always be alive on this planet.

Also in before the "WHY U NO DEFEND IRON THEN HUR HUR HUR?!!" Because you put no one worth countering on them. Thanks.
:smug:

[quote name='Greg23' timestamp='1323075546' post='2863543']
So you brought up the whole defense of allies into the conversation. The same "its ok for my side, but not yours" also applies to you Gibs. You want to crack a joke for them not being in yet, then I will make the same joke at you. The double standard will always be alive on this planet.

Also in before the "WHY U NO DEFEND IRON THEN HUR HUR HUR?!!" Because you put no one worth countering on them. Thanks.
:smug:
[/quote]
*sigh*

No. Olympus using a strategy is fine. Them criticizing others for the same strategy, isn't.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1323076057' post='2863546']
*sigh*

No. Olympus using a strategy is fine. Them criticizing others for the same strategy, isn't.
[/quote]

I was calling out the lion cub, I haven't seen a majority of CSN members posting garbage.

EDIT: Yet, anyway.

Edited by President S O

Could have sworn this was a thread pertaining to the Declaration of War made by NoR and LoSS, but I am flattered that the conversation would so candidly switch focus to CSN, which almost trended out of existence by many mouth-breathers moving on.

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1323070816' post='2863482']
Seriously. I do like how CSN is talking a big game but has done absolutely nothing so far.
[/quote]

Yes, because with [i]one[/i] member expressing their opinion is reflective of CSN as a whole. Your logic astounds me, sir.

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1323090448' post='2863633']
Could have sworn this was a thread pertaining to the Declaration of War made by NoR and LoSS, [b]but I am flattered that the conversation would so candidly switch focus to CSN[/b], which almost trended out of existence by many mouth-breathers moving on.

Yes, because with [i]one[/i] member expressing their opinion is reflective of CSN as a whole. Your logic astounds me, sir.
[/quote]

All credit should go to your mouthpiece in Rotavele.

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1323091572' post='2863641']
All credit should go to your mouthpiece in Rotavele.
[/quote]

It was an at-large statement. If we really want to have this discussion, please feel free to PM or get a hold of me via mIRC and I would be glad to indulge your questions. This, however, is not the venue for lasting grudges between X and Y.

Edited by SpacingOutMan

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1323091783' post='2863643']
It was an at-large statement. If we really want to have this discussion, please feel free to PM or get a hold of me via mIRC and I would be glad to indulge your questions. This, however, is not the venue for lasting grudges between X and Y.
[/quote]

Oh, that won't be necessary. But I do agree and I'll keep it in mind for future reference, I would however, if I was in your position ask the little lion cub to hold his tongue, he is doing you no favours.