Joint Decree from Nordreich and the League of Small Superpowers

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must ask: why do you have 50 cruise missiles? You only need 2 per target per day. Where have I seen this before... hmm... oh, right, World Federation versus Nordreich! Those dimwits lost 1.5M NS to Nordreich in 6 days with Nordreich only losing a little over 300K NS.

Why a lot of alliances do not teach proper military build-up and war execution procedures is truly beyond my comprehension. I am quite fond of my past 2006-2011 experiences in Nordreich for reasons such as those.

In short: there is no need for 50 cruise missiles.

[quote name='Proest' timestamp='1323212226' post='2866132']In short: there is no need for 50 cruise missiles.[/quote]

[color="#000080"]These photos from the frontlines however paint a different picture why someone would need a lot of cruise missiles:[/color]

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/16i9t20.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/wunt6f.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='Proest' timestamp='1323212226' post='2866132']
I must ask: why do you have 50 cruise missiles? You only need 2 per target per day. Where have I seen this before... hmm... oh, right, World Federation versus Nordreich! Those dimwits lost 1.5M NS to Nordreich in 6 days with Nordreich only losing a little over 300K NS.

Why a lot of alliances do not teach proper military build-up and war execution procedures is truly beyond my comprehension. I am quite fond of my past 2006-2011 experiences in Nordreich for reasons such as those.

In short: there is no need for 50 cruise missiles.
[/quote]

liar liar pants on fire, we took less than 6days to realize that

[quote name='Botha' timestamp='1323202940' post='2865987']
[color="#000080"]LOL that's hilarious.

"While not the most effective piece of military hardware invented, at least RIA could lay claim to perfecting the upside tank unit for combat usage in the Southern hemisphere."[/color]
[/quote]

What they don't have in military capabilities they make up for with heart.