Joint Decree from Nordreich and the League of Small Superpowers

[center][img]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m7/emperorb/Pictures%20and%20Avatars/flagbanner.jpg[/img] [img]http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/596917-bigthumbnail.jpg[/img]

[size="5"]Joint Decree from Nordreich and the League of Small Superpowers[/size]
[size="3"]Fall Hammerschlag[/size][/center]

It is with much trepidation that we make this announcement. In a shocking and appalling move, one which was as much of a surprise to us as it was to any other, the Random Insanity Alliance declared war on our good allies in Valhalla. Not only did this throw a wrench in our plan of assisting the Federation of Armed Nations in their righteous crusade against the New Pacific Order, but the League of Small Superpowers, bound by the secret, 30-minute mutual-defense treaty they had signed with Valhalla precisely 25 minutes prior to this attack, is obligated to defend them as well. With that being said, it is with much regret* that the united forces of Nordreich and the League of Small Superpowers declare war on the Random Insanity Alliance.

* Just kidding.

[b]Signed for Nordreich,[/b]
His Imperial Excellency [b]Vinzent von Zeppelin[/b], [i]Kronprinz des Reiches[/i]
[b]SF Austin[/b], [i]Reichsgeneral der Wehrmacht[/i] and Standard-Bearer of the Volk
[b]pd73bassman[/b], Minister of Foreign Affairs
[b]Arod Johns[/b], Minister of the Interior
[b]PuliSher[/b], Reichsbanker
[b]Vladimir Nikanor[/b], Minister of Education

[b]Signed for the League of Small Superpowers,[/b]
Triumvir [b]andyt2k[/b] of Veritas, Truth is Power
Triumvir [b]Amossio[/b], Bringer of Death
Triumvir [b]P8ntballerdude[/b], Striker of Fear

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic