Joint Decree from Nordreich and the League of Small Superpowers

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1323090448' post='2863633']
Yes, because with [i]one[/i] member expressing their opinion is reflective of CSN as a whole. Your logic astounds me, sir.
[/quote]
Reign in your retard if you don't want his large mouth to represent you. And don't even start the debate on the merits of one person representing an entire alliance. I'm a Nordreich member, I know the debate all too well.

Back on topic though, if RIA's example is one to be followed, I look forward to SF's response in approximately a weeks time.

[quote name='KCToker' timestamp='1323062463' post='2863307']
Blitz Masters LoSS strutting their stuff.
[/quote]
Dont worry sweet pea they will be along shortly.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1323070463' post='2863473']
3 Nations before Update declare, Out of the other 10 declare after update 3 declared on nations hit before update by NoR. Amossio hit nations that weren't being hit at all. I've never seen a better blitz.
[/quote]
Seriously stop making SOMs job so damn hard. There isnt enough hours in the day to fix your blunders. Go get your nation ready and then speak with your buttons instead of wasting everyone elses time. Remember we still have concert dates open and are looking to fill the house. We have even picked up a few more bands to make it an all day show. You can call it the Vikings of ROCK tour. Tickets are still being sold but seem to be going fast.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1323097765' post='2863686']
Tickets are still being sold but seem to be going fast.
[/quote]

If it comes around, I'd like to reserve a box for the CSN show. I'll be bringing a date and a few hookers, so I'd like the box to myself... Ahem.

[quote name='Avery du Troiseau' timestamp='1323098709' post='2863698']
If it comes around, I'd like to reserve a box for the CSN show. I'll be bringing a date and a few hookers, so I'd like the box to myself... Ahem.
[/quote]

After that statement, we must be very clear that we in no way tolerate such indecencies as hookers in our classy concerts. I do not award you the reservation of a personal box... because you'll have to share it with me.

[quote name='Avery du Troiseau' timestamp='1323098709' post='2863698']
[/quote]

Well as the cowbell is only required in a few of our songs I shall give you the box for free but you have to bring the hookers and blow. Ill have back stage passes waiting for you at will call as well. I will of course have to stop by to ensure your getting your monies worth in your private [s]boxes[/s]box. If you need any assistance ill be glad to help.

Edited by Buds The Man

[quote name='Nemhauser' timestamp='1323100965' post='2863714']
I see the troops are doing fine.

[center][img]http://www.fotopocket.nl/fpimages/2011/12/05/f685d705b7c4e7ba3002ec5ab4e50618/NoR-RIA.jpg[/img][/center]
[/quote]

This looks like we're doing something rather different than what you think on your burning capital city.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323104730' post='2863745']
This looks like we're doing something rather different than what you think on your burning capital city.
[/quote]

I think that is your capital :awesome:

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1323083227' post='2863597']
You forgot ARES.
[/quote]

Actually, you forgot Poland.

Furthermore, I'm just gonna put this out there. In five years of playing this game, I've never really cared about Valhalla. I'd never heard of Neb-X. I vaguely remember fighting LoSS maybe with my old nation, and thinking they were pretty good guys. But I have rarely disliked, personally, any one alliance more than NoR. Before it was fun. Now it's a war. Any man-jack of you in this topic in less than three wars needs to be quiet until they earn the right to speak.

[quote name='Nemhauser' timestamp='1323100965' post='2863714']
I see the troops are doing fine.

[center][img]http://www.fotopocket.nl/fpimages/2011/12/05/f685d705b7c4e7ba3002ec5ab4e50618/NoR-RIA.jpg[/img][/center]
[/quote]

lol reverse propaganda

This picture cracks me up.

Edited by Hyperonic

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1323108928' post='2863787']
Are you saying that RIA shouldn't have said anything last week?
[/quote]

[img]http://rialliance.net/GIF/jeffgoldblum.gif[/img]

Good one

Edited by Hyperonic

[quote name='Nemhauser' timestamp='1323110518' post='2863818']
Seeing our flag over your burning cities and dead bodies cracks you up? Whatever floats your boat, man.
[/quote]

Please. Don't be so butthurt.

It literally looks like a bunch of cactucars in a pile of sex on top of your burning country.

[quote name='Hyperonic' timestamp='1323110815' post='2863825']
Besides, those cactucars don't even have weapons or armor. Looks like citizens to me.

So you are proud of the genocide of our people.

How surprising.
[/quote]
Makes me proud. You declared on Val, NoR rolled on you. Dont like it feel free to try and surrender at anytime. We appreciate you NoR, your panzers have been more than effective.

o/ NoR Skoal