Joint Decree from Nordreich and the League of Small Superpowers

[quote name='Exige' timestamp='1323125914' post='2864436']
Hyperonic must be related to that NPL guy from the OP-GOD war update thread
[/quote]

I'm related to a lot of Jews in Hollywood.

Oh I bet that just makes you so mad.

Get it because you are genocidal and

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hyperonic' timestamp='1323126041' post='2864442']

[/quote]

And...? *awaits end of sentence with trepidation*

[/quote]
[img]http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/9900302.jpg[/img]

You're reaching bad...

Edited by Bigg Nastee

[quote name='Bigg Nastee' timestamp='1323128432' post='2864558']
[img]http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/9900302.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Accuse Nordreich of being mad

They pull I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I posts

Literally genocidal children

[quote name='Hyperonic' timestamp='1323128609' post='2864563']
Accuse Nordreich of being mad

They pull I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I posts

Literally genocidal children
[/quote]

Is it genocide if you drive a population to extinction by eating their children?

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1323129913' post='2864595']
Is it genocide if you drive a population to extinction by eating their children?
[/quote]

Another member of the lower class who thinks genocide is funny.

Just so you aware, you are going on "the list".

[quote name='Hyperonic' timestamp='1323130024' post='2864600']
Another member of the lower class who thinks genocide is funny.
[/quote]

I see nothing funny about survival of the fittest. Who knows who I might have to eat tomorrow?

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1323131420' post='2864631']
I see nothing funny about survival of the fittest. Who knows who I might have to eat tomorrow?
[/quote]

You just earned yourself a checkmark next to your name, buddy.

Come at me, bro

[quote name='Hyperonic' timestamp='1323131706' post='2864636']
You just earned yourself a checkmark next to your name, buddy.

Come at me, bro
[/quote]

Your struggle against the natural order of things is pointless. You cannot wish away the superiority of others by virtue of words or empty platitudes. Only pure strength will do - that is the ancient way, that is the way of the warrior. If you are not strong, you die. You are eliminated. This is the core of evolution, the core of surviving as a species; we embrace the chaos of war and the fire of change, and through it, what is weak within us is eliminated. Billions of soldiers die and thousands of nukes fly as Planet Bob moves towards its inevitable end; only those who are toughest will survive.

But rejoice. Even though your doom is certain, even though you are on the target list to be eliminated, there is still hope for you. Valor is recognized, even amongst those that are not the strongest. You might not be fit enough to survive, but you can be brave enough to ascend to a greater existence. This path of ascension will be a cruel and unjust path, but one that nevertheless will reward you in the end.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1323131947' post='2864643']
Your struggle against the natural order of things is pointless. You cannot wish away the superiority of others by virtue of words or empty platitudes. Only pure strength will do - that is the ancient way, that is the way of the warrior. If you are not strong, you die. You are eliminated. This is the core of evolution, the core of surviving as a species; we embrace the chaos of war and the fire of change, and through it, what is weak within us is eliminated. Billions of soldiers die and thousands of nukes fly as Planet Bob moves towards its inevitable end; only those who are toughest will survive.

But rejoice. Even though your doom is certain, even though you are on the target list to be eliminated, there is still hope for you. Valor is recognized, even amongst those that are not the strongest. You might not be fit enough to survive, but you can be brave enough to ascend to a greater existence. This path of ascension will be a cruel and unjust path, but one that nevertheless will reward you in the end.
[/quote]

That's a lot of words for saying nothing.

Double checkmark

[quote name='Hyperonic' timestamp='1323133195' post='2864672']
[/quote]

It is a very simple concept. You will come to know it soon.

When your wounded enemies watch you take their comrades one by one, they know this concept

When enemy civilians watch their children loaded away into meat trucks, they know this concept

When a family huddles together in a nuclear firestorm, they know this concept

It is survival. In this world you eat, or you are eaten. And if you do not know who your prey is, you are the prey.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1323133543' post='2864676']
It is a very simple concept. You will come to know it soon.

When your wounded enemies watch you take their comrades one by one, they know this concept

When enemy civilians watch their children loaded away into meat trucks, they know this concept

When a family huddles together in a nuclear firestorm, they know this concept

It is survival. In this world you eat, or you are eaten. And if you do not know who your prey is, you are the prey.
[/quote]
I here Pacificans are best made into jerky.

[quote name='MrCynic' timestamp='1323108639' post='2863783']
Actually, you forgot Poland.

Furthermore, I'm just gonna put this out there. In five years of playing this game, I've never really cared about Valhalla. I'd never heard of Neb-X. I vaguely remember fighting LoSS maybe with my old nation, and thinking they were pretty good guys. But I have rarely disliked, personally, any one alliance more than NoR. Before it was fun. Now it's a war. Any man-jack of you in this topic in less than three wars needs to be quiet until they earn the right to speak.
[/quote]

See, now I really am curious as to why- I like to think we're a pretty good bunch, though a few of us probably take CN a touch more seriously than what is considered healthy :blink:

[/quote]

It's like a broken record. It really is.

[quote name='Gottrich Northeim' timestamp='1323196439' post='2865862']
See, now I really am curious as to why- I like to think we're a pretty good bunch, though a few of us probably take CN a touch more seriously than what is considered healthy :blink:

It's like a broken record. It really is.
[/quote]
Well you've got a few black marks against you, primarily that you want to destroy several of our allies, you're allied to MK, and you didn't put the milk back in the fridge.

[i]Warm milk[/i]? Sorry NoR, we can tolerate some things, but that's crossing the line.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323197658' post='2865875']
Well you've got a few black marks against you, primarily that you want to destroy several of our allies, you're allied to MK, and you didn't put the milk back in the fridge.

[i]Warm milk[/i]? Sorry NoR, we can tolerate some things, but that's crossing the line.
[/quote]
I really dislike your allies and I 'd love to see them destroyed, however I still want a good fight and wish the same of RIA with you and RnR to some degree I have respect for.

[quote name='Hyperonic' timestamp='1323133195' post='2864672']

Double checkmark
[/quote]

While your banter is highly entertaining, I think your posting in the wrong thread. You should try this [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213"]one[/url] instead.

[quote]I here Pacificans are best made into jerky.[/quote]

Say hello to the last guy that believed that

[img]http://www.brokencountry.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Mike-tyson.jpg[/img]

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1323198438' post='2865894']
While your banter is highly entertaining, I think your posting in the wrong thread. You should try this [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213"]one[/url] instead.
[/quote]

Hey, remember when you literally followed me from topic to topic yesterday biting at my ankles for my attention?

[img]http://rialliance.net/GIF/baslaugh.gif[/img]

Good times.