Johan is stronger

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='partymaster' timestamp='1322982008' post='2861928']
The wiki is outdated, as is his bio. He is currently in neither position.
[/quote]

But he WAS in the position... with absolutely 0 war experience.... 0 attacking casualties... probabably 0 defending before TOP hit him too...

That's inexcusable.

[quote name='partymaster' timestamp='1322982008' post='2861928']
The wiki is outdated, as is his bio. He is currently in neither position.
[/quote]

Of course he's not, because he is now already sending tech to your enemy ^_^

Tear these little !@#$% apart TOP, may Johan have no mercy.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1322981329' post='2861913']
Well, this is pathetic and you left out some details:

**********[b]Never inactive! TODAY'S DATE: 7/31/2010![/b]**********
**********Tournament Winner for CN:TE Round 11!!!!**********
**Tech. Buyer, and am Deputy Minister of War, join ARES @**
********http://z7.invisionfree.com/ARESCN/index.php?********

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. [b]0 Attacking[/b] + 94,283 Defending = 94,283 Casualties

I'm going to take a wild guess and hope that he is not Deputy Minister of War for ARES and that the Bio is really outdated.
[/quote]

I think I'm going to die laughing.

[quote name='ROMMELHSQ' timestamp='1322980874' post='2861893']
[IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z231/ROMMEL_HSQ/Untitled-76.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

I was about to say "Good luck & have fun TOP!" until I saw this.

Absolutely pathetic for a MoD.

Still, good luck and have fun TOP! :D

[quote="partymaster"]The wiki is outdated, as is his bio. He is currently in neither position.[/quote]

Well, duh, he can't currently hold either position when he surrendered and is no longer a part of ARES.

Edited by Ivan V

[quote name='Ivan V' timestamp='1322984090' post='2861963']
Well, duh, he can't currently hold either position when he surrendered and is no longer a part of ARES.
[/quote]
Or maybe, just maybe, because he hasn't been in government since October. That might have something to do with it.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1322986034' post='2861994']
Or maybe, just maybe, because he hasn't been in government since October. That might have something to do with it.
[/quote]

"This is totally an acceptable thing because he was only the war guy when they weren't in war."

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1322986455' post='2861999']
"This is totally an acceptable thing because he was only the war guy when they weren't in war."
[/quote]
I'm not commenting on its acceptability, I'm commenting on the lies and misinformation people are spreading that ARES' DMoW or MoW surrendered. Have all the fun you want with his casualty count.

Thank you for putting words in my mouth though, I don't know what I'd do without you to tell me what I think.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1322981018' post='2861901']
Guess who has already got one surrender?

Hint: **********Tournament Winner for CN:TE Round 11!!!!**********
Hint#2: **Tech. Buyer, and am Deputy Minister of War, join ARES @**
Hint#3: [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=364965"]He's a magical mystery wizard[/url]

Pretty impressive TOP.
[/quote]

That's pathetic.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1322987739' post='2862032']
I'm commenting on the lies and misinformation people are spreading that ARES' DMoW or MoW surrendered.
[/quote]

Those 'lies and misinformation' are coming from the bio of the nation involved and ARES' Wiki, respectively. I understand that those sources are incorrect, but that's hardly on the people who believed ARES-centric sources of information when looking for information about ARES.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1322978093' post='2861776']
TSO declared days ago and they still have only 5 offensive wars against us, your point?
[/quote]

Strategy lesson:
1. We want to make sure that little Polar Bears don't weasel into peace mode. We can't hit you in anarchy, though.
2. They want to [i]help[/i] you, so they should be supposed to increase some pressure on us, that we need to help our nations, and come out ourselves, so that - in the end - have a hard time staggering in the second wave.

So his point is perfectly valid.

o/ Johan

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1322987739' post='2862032']
I'm not commenting on its acceptability, I'm commenting on the lies and misinformation people are spreading that ARES' DMoW or MoW surrendered. Have all the fun you want with his casualty count.

Thank you for putting words in my mouth though, I don't know what I'd do without you to tell me what I think.
[/quote]

So he is the ex-DMoW.

You think you want to defend your allies, and hate TOP so much another grudge is to be settled. ;)

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1322989310' post='2862047']
Those 'lies and misinformation' are coming from the bio of the nation involved and ARES' Wiki, respectively. I understand that those sources are incorrect, but that's hardly on the people who believed ARES-centric sources of information when looking for information about ARES.
[/quote]
I went to an ARES-centric source and found it [url="http://z7.invisionfree.com/ARESCN/index.php?showtopic=686"]clearly listed[/url]. Now, let's put this in terms the OWF can understand. Let's say this was a raid target who by his bio and wiki was raidable, but by his forum was not; would that raider not be raked over the coals for not practicing due diligence?

[quote name='Chalaskan' timestamp='1323020500' post='2862358']
So he is the ex-DMoW.

You think you want to defend your allies, and hate TOP so much another grudge is to be settled. ;)
[/quote]
What?