An annoucment from USN

rodrod

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1322782909' post='2858608']
Why would you sign a treaty with Legacy when they turn tail and run to the other side as soon as things start getting ugly?
[/quote]

Maybe because their old allies disregarded their opinion on issues. For example, the DT-CSN ordeal.

Congratz to both alliances
o/ USN
o/ RIA

BTW, a MDP doesn't means that if party A is attacked, party B must inmediatley declare on their agressors. It means that if party A is attacked [u]AND[/u] he requests party B to counter, party B must comply. Notice the fact that, since no one at NpO complaints about RIA, NpO is likely to NOT have asked RIA to enter the conflict, yet.

Of course, do not let facts stop you. The OWF would be a very boring place if you do so.

Edited by Krashnaia

[quote name='Krashnaia' timestamp='1322785160' post='2858653']
BTW, a MDP doesn't means that if party A is attacked, party B must inmediatley declare on their agressors. It means that if party A is attacked [u]AND[/u] he requests party B to counter, party B must comply.[/quote]

Ladies and gentlemen, CSN. I'm saving this one.

Edit: IC

Edited by Leet Guy

Congratz to both alliances
o/ USN
o/ RIA

BTW, a MDP doesn't means that if party A is attacked, party B must inmediatley declare on their agressors. It means that if party A is attacked [u]AND[/u] he requests party B to counter, party B must comply. Notice the fact that, since no one at NpO complaints about RIA, NpO is likely to NOT have asked RIA to enter the conflict, yet.

Of course, do not let facts stop your trolling. The OWF would be a very boring place if you do so.
[/quote]

:lol1:

Boy, you and your whole crappy bloc really deserve each other.

[/quote]

This is what you actually believe.

[/quote]

AKA: My friend is dying but he hasn't asked me for help yet so I won't do anything.

:P

Edited by LittleRena

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1322789032' post='2858704']
surprised rodrod managed to stay in the alliance long enough to post this. Must mean he is due for an alliance hope soon.
[/quote]

Now now please don't go giving him ideas. I just got him tied down

[quote name='fluffyewunga' timestamp='1322789658' post='2858726']
Now now please don't go giving him ideas. I just got him tied down
[/quote]
You can't tie me down Cora, you have to have figured that out by now.