A Joint Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom and the Viridian Entente

Leet Guy

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1320456804' post='2839150']
Lol, I tow the party line? Please. Do they not have cookies from where you're from?
[/quote]

I'd say you toe the line but I'm not familiar with who does what manual labour in your neck of the woods.

You came blundering into this discussion avoiding the quite clear, factual and logical explantions for why people are not buying this as it was advertised and label everyone who isn't buying as "retarded". Now, you are either grossly ignorant or you are a shameless arsekisser. I lean towards the latter but it could be both, I suppose.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rafael Nadal' timestamp='1320456195' post='2839130']As I've said though, I personally don't care. As long as this stirs things up...[/quote]

Hopefully, it won't. The world will just see your stupid stunt for what it is.

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1320456104' post='2839124']
I'm frankly surprised they're getting any support beyond their puppets in GOONs. After all if MKVE is going to apply their Fairness Doctrine to us everyone is fair game.

So make sure to wrap your wars up in a month or less even if you have the clear advantage and the other side won't accept peace. Or else MKVE will come a callin!
[/quote]

Who had page 12 (for those who use max posts per page, as Admin intended) for the first "if you let it happen to us, you are next!!!111oneoneeleven!" post?
Winner is page 12.

If I was incompetent enough to not be able to end my own war, I guess I'd require peace keeper intervention as well. Then again, I couldn't care less about alliances "admitting defeat". Others get hung up on that, but when I look and see the state of our opponents, I know it's not even needed. People know.

[quote name='Quiziotle' timestamp='1320456829' post='2839152']
You're the one making baseless, unrealistic, and frankly dumb assumptions about the intent of our announcement. But if it's your wish to continue doing so, I'm not going to impede you any further.
[/quote]

On the contrary, I have provided a logical reason for what I believe to be happening based on observed facts and information. If your goal was as you claim then this is not how you'd go about it.

Well this discussion degenerated into a NO U session really fast :mad: Can we just dispense with the BS and get to the part where we kill people?

Edited by Aeros

[quote name='Flonker' timestamp='1320455094' post='2839094']
I'm pretty sure the fix is in -- NSO won't surrender or white peace. They've got nothing to lose and everything to gain by just taking the weekend off.
[/quote]

You do seem to forgetting that NSO not surrendering, and them being hit, would likely result in their allies being rolled too. To say they have nothing to lose, is a little off base.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1320457204' post='2839165']
You do seem to forgetting that NSO not surrendering, and them being hit, would likely result in their allies being rolled too. To say they have nothing to lose, is a little off base.
[/quote]
Unless they tell them to stay out.

[/quote]

Why would their allies get involved if MK/VE is doing the job of rolling Legion for the NSO and NSO is taking little to no damage from MK/VE's attacks? If NSO's allies and NSO itself considered the situation they'd be mad to intervene.

Edited by Tygaland

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1320457004' post='2839156']
I'd say you toe the line but I'm not familiar with who does what manual labour in your neck of the woods.

You came blundering into this discussion avoiding the quite clear, factual and logical explantions for why people are not buying this as it was advertised and label everyone who isn't buying as "retarded". Now, you are either grossly ignorant or you are a shameless arsekisser. I lean towards the latter but it could be both, I suppose.
[/quote]

All I see are accusations that MK and VE are trying to help out NSO. The only way I can see that even being a problem is if NSO throws out something extremely crazy that Legion rejects and both get hit. I personally believe VE and MK are much more smarter than that. If they aren't then that's fine call them out all you want, and I'll join in with you.

Otherwise, all of you guys are retarded for opposing this.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1320457430' post='2839168']
The only way I can see that even being a problem is if NSO throws out something extremely crazy that Legion rejects and both get hit.[/quote]

Why have NSO got any reason to do anything other than throw out something crazy, or do nothing at all? The only possible reason is if their allies beg them to back down.

All I see are accusations that MK and VE are trying to help out NSO. The only way I can see that even being a problem is if NSO throws out something extremely crazy that Legion rejects and both get hit. I personally believe VE and MK are much more smarter than that. If they aren't then that's fine call them out all you want, and I'll join in with you.

[/quote]

As has been pointed out using facts, logic and evidence, this plan does help out NSO. There is no way you can deny this other than delusion. Legion have a perfectly acceptable peace offer on the table and have had for some time. NSO has, up until now, rejected it. I cannot see this plan changing their minds as they have little to nothing to lose and Legion has a whole lot to lose.

How exactly is that not putting NSO in the box seat with regards to peace negotiations? All they have to do is sit tight and wait for Legion to give them waht they want or get smashed by VE/MK. NSO lose as close to nothing as you can get.

[/quote]
NSO has a grand total of 20 open defensive war slots above 1.5K ns. Not a whole lot to hit there. Tetris is 70% PM, not much to hit there either. All this is gonna do is fill Legion defensive war slots to roll Legion. MK & VE know this, and they also know how to do simple math.

Nobody gave us odds of lasting a week. It's been over a month now & we're [b]far[/b] from beaten, so now MK & VE decide to do for NSO what they can't do for themselves - pull off an NSO 'victory' because a Legion victory is just too much to swallow after baiting us for a year & more about being 'WAE'. It doesn't look good to your friends when 'the WAE' not only outlasted you but took you to school.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1320457556' post='2839172']
If this is an obvious truth than why not just end the war?
[/quote]

Ask NSO. Whats the point of going to war if your going to just win it and let somebody dictate when it should end.

Edited by illusion

[/quote]

Because VE and MK say that no matter the reason for not reaching peace both NSO (that really cant be damaged much more) and Legion (that can be damage quite a lot) will beattacked.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1320457668' post='2839174']
As has been pointed out using facts, logic and evidence, this plan does help out NSO. There is no way you can deny this other than delusion. Legion have a perfectly acceptable peace offer on the table and have had for some time. NSO has, up until now, rejected it. I cannot see this plan changing their minds as they have little to nothing to lose and Legion has a whole lot to lose.[/quote]

Ok then they get rolled.

[quote]
How exactly is that not putting NSO in the box seat with regards to peace negotiations? All they have to do is sit tight and wait for Legion to give them waht they want or get smashed by VE/MK. NSO lose as close to nothing as you can get.
[/quote]

Like I said before, I don't think Impero and Tehguy (two very smart people) were dumb enough not to see that coming. If NSO purposely stalls peace negotiations they get rolled. If Legion is doing their best to settle on peace then they get left alone.

Now speaking of logic....

MK and VE think ahead before all their moves.
MK and VE has made a move.

therefore, logically MK and VE thought ahead before this move. It's logic, Tyga.

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1320458071' post='2839182']
So quit whining and end it. They just made it their business. Deal with it, or don't. Ball is in your court.
[/quote]

Actually, it seems it's in your allies court. Has been for quite some time, according to all reports.

Edit: Apostrophe

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1320458029' post='2839180']
If NSO purposely stalls peace negotiations they get rolled. If Legion is doing their best to settle on peace then they get left alone. [/quote]

Nope. If peace isn't reached, both get rolled, regardless.

Edited by O-Dog