A Joint Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom and the Viridian Entente

Leet Guy

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1320432740' post='2838591']
Not saying favorites, but if your solution for peace is for both to back down only one side is willing to, will you still attack both, or only the side which continues the war?
[/quote]
If this is the case what a wonderful gift for NSO, they are already beaten down and have nothing to lose, all they have to do is refuse peace and watch VE and MK dismantle Legion. NSO for the love of admin don't budge.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1320432790' post='2838593']
Yet you yourself have even stated that it is NSO holding up the peace talks, so why punish Legion?

Yeah, clearly VE was not thinking about what situation this puts Tetris in in the event that they actually do declare on NSO. And you guys claim to be looking out for your allies.
[/quote]

why would it be looking out for your allies to attack an MDP for an ODP that would be the opposite...this is VE violating a treaty with an ally plain and simple...

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1320433374' post='2838602']
why would it be looking out for your allies to attack an MDP for an ODP that would be the opposite...[b]this is VE violating a treaty with an ally plain and simple[/b]...
[/quote]
Does this really surprise anyone? Seriously?

[quote name='Lukapaka' timestamp='1320433496' post='2838605']
Tick tick tick... that's the sound of their lives running out.

I think Legion, Tetris and NSO could join in arms and take on VE and MK though [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I... wha... huh?

O.o

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1320433481' post='2838604']
Does this really surprise anyone? Seriously?
[/quote]

im just stating the obvious to someone that doesnt understand that an ODP is not the same as an MDP and that it would be flipping if Tetris went against NSO and thus Tetris would lose all credability to me....and im assuming the rest of the people in this game with a brain lol...

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1320433374' post='2838602']
why would it be looking out for your allies to attack an MDP for an ODP that would be the opposite...this is VE violating a treaty with an ally plain and simple...
[/quote]
That's my point (sarcasm doesn't translate well in text I'm afraid, and yes I do have a brain, for now). VE is claiming to be doing this in the best interests of Tetris, which in fact it is not. VE is placing Tetris in a very tight situation by threatening NSO, whom which Tetris has far more obligation to protect than VE does for Tetris. If VE were truly interested in Tetris' well-being, they could have started by requesting that alliances aiding NSO (RoK, TLR, etc) and alliances aiding Legion (NpO and whomever) to withhold all war funding and essentially bleed this war out. But that would be way too diplomatic, peaceful and downright logical to do in this day and age.

Edited by MitchellBade

[quote name='Lukapaka' timestamp='1320433496' post='2838605']
Tick tick tick... that's the sound of their lives running out.

I think Legion, Tetris and NSO could join in arms and take on VE and MK though [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]
[/quote]
and allies yes lol alone i dont think so

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1320433894' post='2838614']
and allies yes lol alone i dont think so
[/quote]

[size=2][quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1320433579' post='2838607']
I... wha... huh?

O.o
[/quote]

[/size][size=2]
[/size][size=2]Oh god, people took me serious.....[/size][size=2]
[/size][size=2]btw. the first line is in reference to a show my nation's people receive from an alien planet broadcast, called Dexter.[/size]

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1320433862' post='2838613']
That's my point (sarcasm doesn't translate well in text I'm afraid, and yes I do have a brain, for now). VE is claiming to be doing this in the best interests of Tetris, which in fact it is not. VE is placing Tetris in a very tight situation by threatening NSO, whom which Tetris has far more obligation to protect than VE does for Tetris. If VE were truly interested in Tetris' well-being, they could have started by requesting that alliances aiding NSO (RoK, TLR, etc) and alliances aiding Legion (NpO and whomever) to withhold all war funding and essentially bleed this war out. But that would be way too diplomatic, peaceful and downright logical to do in this day and age.
[/quote]
Call me when VE and MK become rational alliances....also I kind of agree with it but i dont think that they have enough pull to stop NpO (and friends) RoK and TLR from aiding allies let alone tackling RoK NpO TLR Legion NSO and Tetris in a war if it came to that aswell as if Tetris Legion and NSO bring in allies which they have all the right to do in my opinion...this was a bad idea and its creating more stupidity in my opinion.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1320434159' post='2838619']
Call me when VE and MK become rational alliances....also I kind of agree with it but i dont think that they have enough pull to stop NpO (and friends) RoK and TLR from aiding allies let alone tackling RoK NpO TLR Legion NSO and Tetris in a war if it came to that aswell as if Tetris Legion and NSO bring in allies which they have all the right to do in my opinion...this was a bad idea and its creating more stupidity in my opinion.
[/quote]
Embargoing and sanctioning is now considered more stupid than telling two alliances to peace out or endure even more war? You have an odd sense of stupidity.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1320434159' post='2838619']
[/quote]
I don't think it's stupidity on VE and MK' part, more like arrogance.

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1320434290' post='2838623']
Embargoing and sanctioning is now considered more stupid than telling two alliances to peace out or endure even more war? You have an odd sense of stupidity.
[/quote]
You herd me wrong i think MK and VE puting their noses in other alliances business is stupid specially when its an ally...