Official announcement from the Legion

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1319833524' post='2833898']
Legion- 500k NS lost. NSO- 400k NS lost. Math is hard.
[/quote]

You do realize what a plural is, yes? Over the past few week[b]s[/b], Legion has lost around 1.8 million NS (since 10/7), and NSO has lost approximately 1.3 million in that same time period. As a percentage of NS lost... I don't even need to bother with using a calculator since it just dawned on my there are NS war updates in the Amazing Sanction Race.

But I know, math is hard.

[i]Anyways[/i], while I'm all for peace and what not, I can't say that I'm too impressed by IAA at the end of it all. If you are going to commit to one of your allies, at least have the support of your alliance to do so. Jumping in saying you are defending your ally and then having only 5 of your members participate isn't all-too-helpful, but that is just my own honest opinion.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1319833930' post='2833910']
You do realize what a plural is, yes? Over the past few week[b]s[/b], Legion has lost around 1.8 million NS (since 10/7), and NSO has lost approximately 1.3 million in that same time period. As a percentage of NS lost... I don't even need to bother with using a calculator since it just dawned on my there are NS war updates in the Amazing Sanction Race.
[/quote]
So...we started at a smaller size than Legion. What's your point? To be perfectly honest we're still bigger than we were entering the DH war.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1319833756' post='2833904']
Legion Across the entire war - 2m NS lost
NSO across the entire war - 1.5m NS Lost

Yeah, Legion is ripping NSO a new one alright.

Going by percentages is decieving for one reason: It only works well as a comparative statistic if both sides started at the same NS.
[/quote]

You can move goal posts with the best of them Krunk.

We ripped over 55% of the NS off the entire coalition while losing just under 40% ourselves. Percentages are relative. Now that the coalition has dissolved, and Tetris is a broken, bleeding, lump on the floor, you're hooting about absolute NS losses. If you want absolutes, your coalition went from having 700K NS over Legion to Legion being 100K NS over your coalition.

In the final analysis, the losses won't matter. You will admit defeat or be destroyed.

Edited by Banedon

Yeah, this war is going no where fast. NSO got to have their war, Tetris is destroyed physically in game as well as PR-wise from what I can tell. Legion meanwhile has gained a lot of positive PR to help their image and they have actually done well in this campaign which improves their abysmal track record.

good luck to all alliances still in it.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1319833913' post='2833908']
NSO declared war in support of Tetris and Tetris' actions. Tetris disseminated spied info from Legion's forum--info that was [i]not [/i]already mass distributed. Legion's losses and time spent at war are exponentially higher because of NSO's half-baked declaration. Why shouldn't Legion seek reparations from NSO? I don't think I've ever seen a better reason for reps.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Oh, Schatt, Master of the Double Talk. You call foul when the evils of reparations are imposed on those you favor yet at the same time advocate worse on those you call enemies. This is what hypocrisy looks like.[/color]

[quote name='illusion' timestamp='1319834140' post='2833921']
Look again, if my math is correct:

Legion 35.6% loss (Includes all alliances)

NSO 55.94%
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You assume too much. NSO does not care about the damage we have taken. Unlike most we do not fear for ourselves. The fact remains that we remain capable of inflicting major damage of Legion, and so we will continue to do so. This war is by no means over, however must you might wish it so. But of course you do not have the strength of character to admit that yourself, do you?[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319834103' post='2833918']
[color="#0000ff"]Oh, Schatt, Master of the Double Talk. You call foul when the evils of reparations are imposed on those you favor yet at the same time advocate worse on those you call enemies. This is what hypocrisy looks like.[/color]
[/quote]

You heard it here first: A winning coalition offering surrender terms that are conditional on admitting defeat and no reps are pure evil and the epitome of all that should be destroyed.
What has this world come to?

For great shame, Legion, your Karma is coming. Something something something darkside, something something complete. <_<

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1319834295' post='2833925']
You heard it here first: A winning coalition offering surrender terms that are conditional on admitting defeat and no reps are pure evil.
What has this world come to?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Legion has not won. They are in no position to demand anything.[/color]

[color="#0000FF"]Oh, Schatt, Master of the Double Talk. You call foul when the evils of reparations are imposed on those you favor yet at the same time advocate worse on those you call enemies. This is what hypocrisy looks like.[/color]
[/quote]
The only time I've ever opposed reps are when reps are unwarranted; I can't help it that this is the first time reps have been warranted :smug: You and your allies initiated aggressive action against Legion, this war is a result of Tetris' actions, Legion's additional losses and extended war length are the result of NSO's actions. You owe Legion money. Easy as pie. You can appeal to Tyga, but we don't dissent much.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1319834415' post='2833929']
The only time I've ever opposed reps are when reps are unwarranted; I can't help it that this is the first time reps have been warranted :smug: You and your allies initiated aggressive action against Legion, this war is a result of Tetris' actions, Legion's additional losses and extended war length are the result of NSO's actions. You owe Legion money. Easy as pie. You can appeal to Tyga, but we don't dissent much.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]If you feel so strongly about this then I implore you to assist Legion in obtaining what you feel so strongly they are entitled to.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319834493' post='2833930']
[color="#0000FF"]If you feel so strongly about this then I implore you to assist Legion in obtaining what you feel so strongly they are entitled to.[/color]
[/quote]
Legion's doing just fine all by themselves. On the other hand, it's NSO's allies and friends making threats to the opposite effect.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1319834691' post='2833934']
Legion's doing just fine all by themselves. On the other hand, it's NSO's allies and friends making threats to the opposite effect.
[/quote]

So Legion can fight an alliance half its size barely into something resembling a stalemate.

Yep they're doing just fine.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1319834691' post='2833934']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]There are no Legionnaire infidels in the streets of Moldavistadt.[/color]

[/quote]

So saying that you lost is worse than paying billions of dollars in aid [i]and[/i] saying you lost? There's so much doublethink in there, you should be working in Minitru.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319834398' post='2833928']
[color="#0000FF"]Legion has not won. They are in no position to demand anything.[/color]
[/quote]

Right, then why are you going to Legion and asking for peace? You're offering to apologize, which you say is the same as surrendering, yet you haven't lost? I am befuddled.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1319834816' post='2833936']
So Legion can fight an alliance half its size barely into something resembling a stalemate.

Yep they're doing just fine.
[/quote]
No, Legion can trounce you into needing a bailout, which doesn't help you anyway since it provokes their allies into aiding them, stave off the ankle-biters BTA, IAA, and NsO, t-bone Tetris, annnnnnd keep fighting you. The only stalemate is the one in the negotiations room, not on the battlefield.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319834284' post='2833924']
[color="#0000FF"]You assume too much. NSO does not care about the damage we have taken. Unlike most we do not fear for ourselves. The fact remains that we remain capable of inflicting major damage of Legion, and so we will continue to do so. This war is by no means over, however must you might wish it so. But of course you do not have the strength of character to admit that yourself, do you?[/color]
[/quote]

Well at least we can agree on one thing then Legion does not care about the damage you take eigther, as long as it is more then us ;) and right now it is :D

The war is far from over, you say? Thanks RV, you make me a happy girl :wub:

Edited by GoddessOfLinn

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1319834947' post='2833939']
Right, then why are you going to Legion and asking for peace? You're offering to apologize, which you say is the same as surrendering, yet you haven't lost? I am befuddled.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]NSO has made no such offers. I will kindly ask that you refrain from spewing such lies misinformation, but I understand that honesty goes against everything that your Polar nature stands for.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319835069' post='2833946']
[color="#0000FF"]NSO has made no such offers. I will kindly ask that you refrain from spewing such lies misinformation, but I understand that honesty goes against everything that your Polar nature stands for.[/color]
[/quote]

Well now you're just straight up lying.

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1319835195' post='2833947']
Well now you're just straight up lying.
[/quote]
I think he has been for the last two pages or so, but I have to admit, very funny to watch.

Edited by Pearl