Well, I guess this is it

Hyperion321

RL decided to be busy, and it seems my nation got deleted a while ago for inactivity. 5 and a half years gone in an instant...kinda funny when you think about it. I spent so many hours, days, and months pouring everything I had into this game trying to make a name for myself in the community, and in the end I left without a sound...without even myself noticing. Poetic irony comes to mind. I don't think I'll return to this game. I simply have to much to do and I don't want to risk ruining yet another semester or job to make color coded google docs until 6 in the morning. I didn't do any shout outs in my Sparta good bye thread because to be honest I'll probably still hang out with the gang there from time to time, so I know it's not really good bye. For you all though, I'm afraid this is our last stop, so here are some parting words(in no particular order, I'm just writing as I go).

XX - You guys and gals are friggin awesome. I can honestly say during my time in Sparta we never thought we would ever be in another bloc after Q. You loyalty, humor, and plain epicness changed all that. Hell, after everything that happened you were STILL there in a heartbeat to defend us against AZTEC and their friends. That speaks volumes about the kind of people you are. I only wish we made it official a year ago so that I could have spent more time with you.

RIA - My bad about that last war. I'm sorry, and I really hope you don't hold my mistakes against current Spartan leadership.

NoR/Asgaard - REALLY MY BAD about that last war. I know I've already apologized, but I felt one last one was owed. I'm sorry.

NPO - You know what, you're alright. I never thought I'd leave this game being friends with you, but all be damned if that wasn't what happened. Also, the Bears suck. :smug:

Umbrella - Some of the, if not [i]the[/i] best allies anyone could ever ask for. A lot of people say "Well you are always the ones doing things for them. They never do anything for you!". Well, you didn't see us starting any wars did you? When we were in tight spots Umbrella was always immediately there, even if our mishaps never actually turned into global nukings. You can talk all the trash you want about our black bretheren, but when nudge came to push, they are always there before anyone ready to start shoving. I love you guys.

AO - Seriously, could you be any more awesome? They will fight anyone at any time no matter what. Very few alliances can say that.

Asgaard again - I've loved watching you guys develop over the last couple years. You're smart, loyal, and deadly. There are a small amount of alliances that are going to as high places as you are. Keep it up.

ODN - One of you must be growing weed over on orange team. Between you and RnR I don't think there is a more laid back sphere in the game. It's like one giant phish concert.

NSO - Not being involved in the game anymore doesn't make you any less annoying.

Valhalla - Remember that one time when I accused you of spying? Ahhhhhh good times.

NpO - Remember that time when I declared war on your emperor off a NSO dare? Ahhhhhh good times.

NPO - Remember that time when I spied on you after Polar War 2? Well, you probably don't....still though....good times.

Tulak - Remember when you drunkenly faked couped me from MDC with Adrian?.....dicks. <_<

MK - My greatest regret is not getting to plan a war against you. I truly think that would have been the best chess match of my career. /le sigh

Londo - I miss you :(

Xiphosis - Even if the last time I actually was involved in this game you were acting like a lunatic, I still remember that move you pulled in the Valhalla-Sparta mediation talks quite fondly. Hilarious.

Delta - How many years do we have left on that damn cancellation clause? Jesus it seems like an eternity has passed already...

JGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Impero/BJ/Roq/Natan - Good times. have fun dealing with the retards in the lower planning chans next war. I certainly won't have to. B-)

I'm trying hard to think of people/alliances I forgot, because I know there are tons. I've met a ton of people in this game, so I'm really sorry if I forgot anyone. Feel free to berate me if I did. I might stick around in this thread to say good byes to people I didn't name, but for everyone else...from the bottom of my heart, thanks for all the good years. You all mean a lot to me, and even though good byes are hard, I think this one is right.

See you all on the other side...or on BF3 servers. Later.

Hyp, you better still come around erry once in a while. ಠ_ಠ

Sad to see you go brah. GL in RL.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1318974091' post='2828162']
NSO - Not being involved in the game anymore doesn't make you any less annoying.
[/quote]
This never gets old. :smug:

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1319004490' post='2828503']
It never gets old to know that Hyperion thinks we're annoying, and that somehow makes you feel smug? Do you have a mental condition or something?

Goodbye Hyp, I enjoyed [bridge dwelling] you.
[/quote]
You seem to miss the point of anything you quote.

It's funny because [s]you're[/s] NSO is annoying.

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented

[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1319006427' post='2828517']
You seem to miss the point of anything you quote.

It's funny because [s]you're[/s] NSO is annoying.
[/quote]
No, I am just taking the literal interpretation of what people say, if they didn't say such stupid things I'd have no cause to point it out, would I? When someone says 'NSO are annoying' and someone else says 'that never gets old', what the $%&@ is that supposed to mean? That us being annoying never gets old? That people saying we're annoying never gets old? That Hyperion saying we're annoying never gets old? That Pearl is functionally retarded? You decide.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1319006689' post='2828519']
No, I am just taking the literal interpretation of what people say, if they didn't say such stupid things I'd have no cause to point it out, would I? When someone says 'NSO are annoying' and someone else says 'that never gets old', what the $%&@ is that supposed to mean? That us being annoying never gets old? That people saying we're annoying never gets old? That Hyperion saying we're annoying never gets old? That Pearl is functionally retarded? You decide.
[/quote]
I suppose I have to admire your resolve, if nothing else.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1318974768' post='2828170']
BF2 demo is where its at!
[/quote]

Hello again, 2006. :blink:

Have a good one, Hyperion. You're one of those dudes I never talked to. Enjoy your escape.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1319007116' post='2828526']
[img]http://stores.sundaycouponclippers.com/catalog/resolve%20carpet.jpg[/img]

Thanks, it does a good job looking after my carpet.
[/quote]

You prove his point in an undeniable way.

And think again about what he said (if you are capable of it) and you wiil see that it is not demeaning to NSO.

Edited by King Louis the II