Well, I guess this is it

Hyperion321

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1319006689' post='2828519']
No, I am just taking the literal interpretation of what people say, if they didn't say such stupid things I'd have no cause to point it out, would I? When someone says 'NSO are annoying' and someone else says 'that never gets old', what the $%&@ is that supposed to mean? That us being annoying never gets old? That people saying we're annoying never gets old? That Hyperion saying we're annoying never gets old? That Pearl is functionally retarded? You decide.
[/quote]
In this thread? Really?

Anyway. Goodluck Hyp. You know how to get a hold of me.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1319056345' post='2828780']
In this thread? Really?

Anyway. Goodluck Hyp. You know how to get a hold of me.
[/quote]

Since from basically the beginning, Hyp and NSO had [bridge dwelled] each other, probably starting first with calling us [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpF3jO1n9bA"]barbaric[/url]. Since then, Hyp and his posting ways have provided us with an endless source of entertainment. For that reason alone, we will miss him.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1319004490' post='2828503']
It never gets old to know that Hyperion thinks we're annoying, and that somehow makes you feel smug? Do you have a mental condition or something?

Goodbye Hyp, I enjoyed [bridge dwelling] you.
[/quote]

Bruh, I have a different mental condition for each day of the week. Today is Wednesday so, nwsaoe disorder. Come to think of it, I have this condition everyday. It's a terrible disorder that's swept the world. Incurable, with symptoms of stupefaction by association. :'(

Edited by Pearl